Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She apologises for replying late

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is an interesting one that I haven't seen discussed yet, We all know that when a woman replies late it means they are simply not interested in you (women are glued to their phones 24/7 so I don't believe they are genuinely busy).

The thing is women won't give an excuse or reason most of the time, they will act as if nothing happened even though they replied two days later.

On the other hand we have some women that apologise for being late, usually with an excuse. Does this mean they were actually busy? They are at least acknowledging the fact that they replied late and gave a reason for it?

If a woman replies late without even acknowledging it, I just delete them since it shows a complete lack of respect. I am not sure what to do with the ones that apologise for it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand we have some women that apologize for being late, usually with an excuse. Does this mean they were actually busy? They are at least acknowledging the fact that they replied late and gave a reason for it?
Women are eternally living in a another time zone and doesn't understand that they live under the condition that is a man's world and the rule of men apply to it. In our world time is money and showing up late means lack of respect which means you will lose money, business and friends if you don't live by the rules. Women simply do not understand us men or the world we live by.

So they are not accountable for it nor do they hold themselves accountable and we men (well many do), fail at holding them accountable for their actions, nor does society as a whole. On the flipside society requires from us men that we're accountable at all times and if we fail, we will pay for it. Same rules does not apply to women and they know it and use it to their advantage.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting one that I haven't seen discussed yet, We all know that when a woman replies late it means they are simply not interested in you (women are glued to their phones 24/7 so I don't believe they are genuinely busy).

The thing is women won't give an excuse or reason most of the time, they will act as if nothing happened even though they replied two days later.

On the other hand we have some women that apologise for being late, usually with an excuse. Does this mean they were actually busy? They are at least acknowledging the fact that they replied late and gave a reason for it?

If a woman replies late without even acknowledging it, I just delete them since it shows a complete lack of respect. I am not sure what to do with the ones that apologise for it.
I'd consider it low-interest behaviour. There's a saying in Spanish: it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. She treated you as low-priority. Later she wants something from you (attention, money etc) and so she says sorry. If she was there in person she would probably bat her eyelids and say "I'm just an innocent little woman. The world is so confusing. You can't expect me to reply in a timely way. Now gimme some money."

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to be honest too; also if you care if she responds then you're doing something wrong. You should be indifferent because you're the price trophy not her. You should never be chasing her. Most guys do this wrong by chasing her to get her number etc. So you do basically what all other guys does, which means you are not different from rest of the crowd of hungry simps. Instead you should turn it around and get her to ask for your number as she is chasing you because she feels that you're different.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women are eternally living in a another time zone and doesn't understand that they live under the condition that is a man's world and the rule of men apply to it. In our world time is money and showing up late means lack of respect which means you will lose money, business and friends if you don't live by the rules. Women simply do not understand us men or the world we live by.

So they are not accountable for it nor do they hold themselves accountable and we men (well many do), fail at holding them accountable for their actions, nor does society as a whole. On the flipside society requires from us men that we're accountable at all times and if we fail, we will pay for it. Same rules does not apply to women and they know it and use it to their advantage.
Very good to bring up, Men let a lot of bad behaviour slide because they simply want some action.

If she apologises I would accept it and see if her behavior changes. If it keeps happening, you know the apology had no substance.
I'm thinking of that too, one more chance for them to prove themselves.

I only read messages when I choose to go into whatsapp. It's true plenty of women have said to me "you only reply at night time" or
"you only reply the next day" and they think it is low interest or whatever. I tell them no its whatsapp zero
I doubt most women have the same policy, If i ever see a woman who has her last seen disabled or worse her read receipts off I immediately delete them.

You just know these women have a history of being flaky, they were called out on it in the past and now try to hide it.
You don't always have to put meaning onto other's behavior. Let it flow.....be patient
In my opinion, early on in the relationship you need to keep the momentum going and strike while the iron is hot. I get it if you're dating them for a while but not when you first meet them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Well to be honest too; also if you care if she responds then you're doing something wrong. You should be indifferent because you're the price trophy not her. You should never be chasing her. Most guys do this wrong by chasing her to get her number etc. So you do basically what all other guys does, which means you are not different from rest of the crowd of hungry simps. Instead you should turn it around and get her to ask for your number as she is chasing you because she feels that you're different.
What I do is give my number and get them to text me early on, with OLD i do it in about a couple of messages. Any excuse and I unmatch. My strategy has always been to get them off the App ASAP.

It's the same with Cold approaches, I always give my number and get them to text me.

I don't really know how to get her to ask for my number, I suppose my game isn't that advanced.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know how to get her to ask for my number, I suppose my game isn't that advanced.
nothing to do with 'advanced.' usually how i get them to ask for my number is I'll try and pull them. they say no, but then offer up their number to text them instead. years ago, I'd reject the number because i thought it was a waste of time. if she wasn't willing to come home with me the first night, then it'd be a waste of time. Couple phone->sex conversions later, I started accepted them wanting my number.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are attracted to busy men and so they emulate this behavior.
Indeed; make yourself unavailable by not responding back in a timely fashion lol which sort of is turning things upside down because you use and are applying the same tactics as they do. Acting like man in a women's domain doesn't work and thinking they will act accordingly like us guys and being accountable will not work. That will mess up their brains a bit...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Again you are putting too much meaning into these things. You sound, with respect, a little defensive. you are ready to reject before they reject you or "flake". Pay no heed. comply or goodbye. you do your thing. Don't worry how they have their settings. women worry about things like this. you shouldn't.
You're definitely right, I've taken the whole pre-emptive breakup thing to the extreme.

I blocked 21 different girls on OLD for replying late last night. I've always been a perfectionist who doesn't like when things don't go my way.(Idk if it might be OCD but it's something i need to sort out)

Indeed; make yourself unavailable by not responding back in a timely fashion lol which sort of is turning things upside down because you use and are applying the same tactics as they do. Acting like man in a women's domain doesn't work and thinking they will act accordingly like us guys and being accountable will not work. That will mess up their brains a bit...
It used to be a common rule to take twice as long to reply back to her. In reality though her interest won't go up if there wasn't any there to begin with.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of experience the women that have apologized for being late never lasted, it was almost like some kind of weird test and if I said “it’s ok” or “no problem” then I lost their interest somehow.
but with the girls that just seemed to hit me up with a “good morning “ or a “hey “ and just carry on the conversation the next day ,seemed more authentic .

the girls that apologized seemed like they were hiding something and weren’t actually sorry.
Also I don’t think you should delete them. Especially if you aren’t her boyfriend or anything like that , how long a girl takes to reply is interest indicator but sometimes ppl really do get busy, and it’s much more natural to catch up when you can or the next day. Especially if you just met the girl or got her number from Online.