“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

when she accuses you of making her feel guilty

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
M2L, pick your battles! really.

You don't know her well enough for her to owe you anything, much less an apology.

And you are not a saint either, so don't be hypersensitive and try to trial everyone just because they did something "wrong". First ask yourself, is it really even that serious?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

much2learn

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2002
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Originally posted by iqqi
M2L, pick your battles! really.

You don't know her well enough for her to owe you anything, much less an apology.

And you are not a saint either, so don't be hypersensitive and try to trial everyone just because they did something "wrong". First ask yourself, is it really even that serious?
iqqi, please read again my statement directly above yours. This was not said in reference to the girl I was speaking about earlier; it was said in reference to the girl Bonhomme had mentioned.
 
Top