When random women ask you to buy them a drink

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is annoying and now I usually just tell them no or hit them with "We just met you got to earn it" line. How do you guys respond? Went to the bar this past weekend. Seen some older lady giving me eye contact and she randomly tried to talk to me. She asked where the party was at. I replied on your table where all the beautiful women were sitting at. The lady was in her 40s a HB4. She had a nice rack, but I wasn't trying to game, maybe some of her friends on the table, but not her unless it was all I could pick up. We got to talking and she kissed my arm, 5 minutes later she asked if I could buy her a drink. I gave he the WTF face and was nah i'm good don't know you like that. That's when the conversation died down and I went my way and she went hers. I didn't really care though I was glad TBH. What do you guys do when random chicks ask for drinks?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I never buy drinks (a form of supplication).

However, I will buy them a drink under the following circumstances:

1) She's working. This applies to a bartender who wants to do a shot with you, or a stripper on duty (but make sure they don't order some special $20 drink, which is a scam they like to pull, where they order a shot plus a Red Bull or something like that). If it costs more than $10, walk away.

2) It's her birthday.

3) You're on a date with her.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell them if they drink with me, I'll buy round two, but not the first.

If they'll agree to drink with you & buy the 1st round it's likely they're interested in you & not just trying to score free alcohol.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9JuanJuan said:
Towards the late 90's my buddy had a VIP section at this club one night and a girl he knew was with a bunch of girls, they starting drinking from my friend bottle and ordering drinks, so he sends me over with money to close and pay the tab and to let the waiter know to open a new tab for these girls. Little by little we started leaving and they started inviting guys over since they pretty much took over the VIP lounge, we left the club and hit 720's, this was before text messages, the girl was calling my friend to come back and pay the tab because they had no money. To this day I still find it funny.
This is DJ behavior ^

Did your friend end up paying for the tab?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Will you buy me a drink?

You: You sound like the homeless guy I pass on the way to work

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a grim stare and go about your business. She will literally piss her pants.

Reaction score
Lol I'm young but when girls ask me to buy them food I say
"I was just about to ask you the same thing." then just smile

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(for the *****y ones)

Her: Hey, buy me a drink

You: Hey. How's about YOU buy me a drink and maybe if you're lucky i'll stick around long enough to finish it?

OR

Her: Hey, you should get me a drink
You: "Bartender: two shots of whiskey and a water please."
You: - drink one of the shots - set the water down in front of her - grab the other shot and walk away with it-

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Towards the late 90's my buddy had a VIP section at this club one night and a girl he knew was with a bunch of girls, they starting drinking from my friend bottle and ordering drinks, so he sends me over with money to close and pay the tab and to let the waiter know to open a new tab for these girls. Little by little we started leaving and they started inviting guys over since they pretty much took over the VIP lounge, we left the club and hit 720's, this was before text messages, the girl was calling my friend to come back and pay the tab because they had no money. To this day I still find it funny.
Classic

You: You sound like the homeless guy I pass on the way to work
lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, in 18 whole months of having an ID, Gray has never bought a woman a drink? Wait, is he old enough to talk to women?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good responses here. I always used the old 'what do i get out of it' line, but hell I haven't had a woman ask me to buy her a drink in a LOOONNGG time.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one area I need to work on. Now I rarely even have time or desire to party/club or go to any bar scenery but when I did, I didnt frown on buying, sharing drinks with good looking female strangers.

I remember this time I went to the bar for shots for me and my buddy, cutie walks up to get drinks too, standing right next to me. She starts talking, touching, and all the sorts.

We ordered back to back, they give us our drinks same time and I paid for hers with mine, rookie mistake.

After paying I was trying to carry one convo and move away from club but shorty said thanks for drinks, left to rejoin her group.

I swore that day to never fall for that sheet again. First time for everything.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You: Fvck off

Or

You: Are you underage?

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:

You: Fvck off

Or

You: Are you underage?
You: I'm all out of roofies...

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the time she's trying to leech on you when asking for a drink at a bar/club. Especially if she's with a friend, they are looking around eyeing guys who could buy them drinks and then dispose of them when you can't provide further value to her smelly vagina.

You can go for a response of "really?" with a smirk on your face.