Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When plates break are they still attracted? Also are the learning from my mistakes correct?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate was shaking. Gut feeling was telling me its going to break anytime soon. Just did 2 nights back.

Lots of ASD and when she messaged no sex tonight before coming over I thought it was a **** test. A&A who said anything about sex. She came over and was instantly distant and sat far away. I escalated she pushed back and said she doesnt want to fvck she needs time to find herself. I made a few mistakes which maybe could have got in a last victory ****.

Mistake 1: I tried again. Got pushed back decided to answer a few emails and then call it a night. While leaving she held onto me. I now know the correct response would have been to end it here.

Mistake 2: Escalated while she was on me. Made out got to her soaking panties, fingering and all going well till she suddenly pushed me off and said she made up her mind. Again, I should not have escalated when she got my freeze out. Should have pushed her off and told her to reach home safely.

After this I just smiled and again then checked the time and said its 3am. I have to get up in the morning. She left and said how we can still be friends etc hang out with mutual friends.

Mistake 3: I got emotional and lost frame. I smiled and said ex-friends. "Without benefits there is no friendship". I know this should have been said through actions.

In a way its good I got emotional because at least the plate is permanently gone.

A day later she texts whether I actually mean that I wont hang out with her if there is no sex.

I've ignored this message for now. Let her hamster spin. Unless you guys have a better response Im not gonna answer her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bridge connects 2 points. Either side is occupied. When you burn the bridge, both sides hear about it... With the internet, the world has shrunk down into micro size... No longer are we in a large world, our world is now very small. Leave every bridge unburned.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it because she wants commitment or is it because she’s seeing someone else?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've ignored this message for now. Let her hamster spin. Unless you guys have a better response Im not gonna answer her.
I have no better answer. Your ignoring her will reganerate some temporary attraction that miiight be enough for another lay or two if timing works in your favor around her other plates and Chads. But ignoring her now is the only way you will ever be able to collect this, if it's going to be there to be collected at all.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't answer her. You did ok man, it's a tough situation. Push/pull game in person is a b1tch and she shouldn't be wasting your time like that. Respect yourself
I know I could have probably plowed through and got the lay but honestly it was not worth the effort to overcome her ASD.

Maybe I was overconfident because anytime I hear "no sex, tonight" or its variant I think its in the bag. Just didnt expect so much ASD/LMR.

Should have walked her out sooner.

Leave every bridge unburned.
??? You mean dont argue.

Is it because she wants commitment or is it because she’s seeing someone else?
I dont think she is seeing anyone else but I have a feeling she wants commitment but she never came out and said it or had the talk.
Did she expect me to bring up the commitment talk. Like that was ever happening.

Believe it or not she’s not playing games. She really means it when she says “she needs to find herself.” It’s her cognitive dissonance, aka anti slvt defense that’s playing tricks on her. Her body says yes (hence her wetness), her mind says no, and her emotions says “maybe.”
Yup. Got me unawares. I actually thought it was good to go. But then suddenly she jumped back and said she made up her mind. I know how fickle her mind is. Too much ASD/LMR so not worth the hassle.

So she could have been in the maybe she wants commitment from me phase but is unsure. Her actions and some words may have hinted that she wants commitment but she never said it out directly to me.

Most normal women legit have an anti slvt defense and will second guess sleeping with you if they start to develop feelings for you or feel like they are being used for sex.
Possible she developed feelings and knows im not the provider type so plate broke to protect herself. Fair enough. But my attention comes at a price. I dont just want to be some random orbiter. Those days are long gone.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she messaged no sex tonight before coming over
Hold up! Stop right there!
That is a total sh!t test. She was testing your frame.
How do I know this? Because I got completely turned off when I read that.
I pictured in my mind my response if a girl I liked said that to me.

If a chick said that to me before coming over, I would've told her not to come over at all.
You're not her f*cking girlfriend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a chick said that to me before coming over, I would've told her not to come over at all.
Sitting you into cvck seat

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I should have cancelled. But I thought the fact that she is thinking of sex means its good to go. Escalated but suddenly she just realised she made up her mind and didnt want to fvck. I think mrgoodstuff is onto something. Maybe her girlfriends told her no more unless he commits.
Nice power strip on her behalf. I wonder if adviced from girlfriends. And they will clown you if you fall for it.

“Can't we be friends?” She says

“No babe we can’t. Not now. Not ever. Once it’s over...it’s over.”

turn the page. BOOM!

Your power will jump ten fold.

a man can do everything right and still get branched on. No man has absolute power.
Probably. Can explain why her LMR was so high. 3 escalations and LMR for a plate isnt worth my time.

Did this. May have lost frame while getting her to leave but yeah I told her "without benefits there isnt any friendship"

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a plate does this to you its Next..
Dont even let them in your door. Mistake #1 happened long before mistake #1. You are right ignore.
Yup. Funny when she reaches out and realizes I've ghosted her.