When other people c**k block you..

Serenity

Reaction score
I could have got angry with the guy on the spot but that just makes me look weak. But if I sit there and do nothing, I'm getting clowned in front of the girl by a skinny gay guy and that's not exactly frame building material.
Correct and correct. If it was me I too wouldn't get angry right then and there, I'd try to salvage it with humor (because that's my way). Then I'd bring it up at a later point explaining in great detail how massively he fvcked up and to never pull that sh!t again.

Both of your mentioned actions would lose your frame in this situation. But there's always a way to play the most unexpected situations to your advantage, that's what good game is all about. We wouldn't need game if everything went our way, but that's not reality so game is the way to deal with it. As I said I'd probably salvage it with humor of some sort. Hard to describe exactly how I'd do that from your limited description of the situation though, I tend to make up my game in split second decisions using my environment and the situation to my advantage, like a creative flow.

It's like a real time strategy game. There's a rough plan on how you're going to win the game, but a lot of things you can't expect will occur. So you'll have to work out in real time how to overcome the obstacle before it causes you to lose the game. It is so for any skill based game, including the dating game.

I wrote a longer reply than I intended. My main point is that c0ckblockers are a challenge in the game, not game over. They can be overcome, but you gotta figure it out fast!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But there's always a way to play the most unexpected situations to your advantage, that's what good game is all about. We wouldn't need game if everything went our way, but that's not reality so game is the way to deal with it.
So would that be your definition of ‘game’?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gay colleague once who would constantly try and f*ck up my interactions with women. I think he was just really insecure that I was more popular in the group than him and possibly also "jealous" that I'm straight, I don't know.

At one point I was chatting at the bar to this smoking hot chick that was a mutual friend and he "jokingly" slapped my arse. If he hadn't been a colleague I would have sent him over the nearest table then and there, it was ridiculous behaviour.

I said to him "I'm not your f*cking boyfriend, mate, he's over there." But still he'd managed to ruin the moment and f*ck up my frame in front of this girl.

Same chick actually about 2 months later, she leaned in and kissed my cheek after we danced together and right after this he literally tapped my shoulder and said loudly "I think we've been out late tonight, WORK TOMORROW, we should go. Bye everyone." Practically dragged me towards the exit with him like we were a f*cking couple or something. Again, such absurd behaviour I just stared at him in full WTF-are-you-doing mode.

In fact I can think of other situations the guy has done this too. Any time women start showing me attention he's there to be an undermining little c**t. I might start calling him Captain C*ckblock, lol.
**** that...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is an old story I told before, but will tell again to give the newer guys here a laugh.

Circa 2004.

I was in the club, talking to this tall blonde. Then this guy twice my size gets behind her and starts grinding her. She doesn’t mind and gets into it. Ok, I’ve officially been kokblocked and AMOGed. (Mostly the later.)

I walk over to the bar area with my head held low. Then my stomach starts growling because of some Mexican food I ate earlier. I had a bit of gas all of a sudden. As a nerd, I’m always thinking. A lightbulb lit up over my head. It was payback time.

I walked behind both of them and farted. They didn’t see me because they were both facing the dance floor. They didn’t hear it either because of the loud music. I returned to the bar area to watch from afar.

Girl: <starts twitching her nose>

Girl: <mouths the words “Eww gross”>

Girl: <Shoves the guy away from her>

Guy: <Looks dumbfounded>

Guy: <Keeps mouthing words “WTF”>

Guy: <Walks away rejected>

Mike: I’ll have a rum and coke please

Bartender Girl: Certainly Mike. How is your night going?

Mike: I can’t complain. <LOL>

Last edited:

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a story? How much time you got? I’m 31 was banging a 21yr old model, swear to god she was hot and bothered for me, than her parents do a background check on me and convince her I have warrants and a felony, all untrue but I’m blocked on everything so zero communication unless I be a creep. Lose/lose

Doesn’t matter what I do

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old story I told before, but will tell again to give the newer guys here a laugh.

Circa 2004.

I was in the club, talking to this tall blonde. Then this guy twice my size gets behind her and starts grinding her. She doesn’t mind and gets into it. Ok, I’ve officially been kokblocked and AMOGed. (Mostly the later.)

I walk over to the bar area with my head held low. Then my stomach starts growling because of some Mexican food I ate earlier. I had a bit of gas all of a sudden. As a nerd, I’m always thinking. A lightbulb lit up over my head. It was payback time.

I walked behind both of them and farted. They didn’t see me because they were both facing the dance floor. They didn’t hear it either because of the loud music. I returned to the bar area to watch from afar.

Girl: <starts twitching her nose>

Girl: <mouths the words “Eww gross”>

Girl: <Shoves the guy away from her>

Guy: <Looks dumbfounded>

Guy: <Keeps mouthing words “WTF”>

Guy: <Walks away rejected>

Mike: I’ll have a rum and coke please

Bartender Girl: Certainly Mike. How is your night going?

Mike: I can’t complain. <LOL>
Haha awesome

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus you cant be this clueless
Clueless how? I see you didn’t recommend any better remedy to the situation. It was a few years ago too.

Too much macho circle j*rking here sometimes, not every man is perfect and sometimes things don’t work out how you planned.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I have a rule not to pull chicks from my sports meetups. But anyway just this one time I organised a drink with this Chinese Malaysian girl. She was only like a 6 but I hadn't tried that flavour before so I figured what the hell.

Anyway I got to this bar a bit early and there was this young Arab guy hard drinking in a corner. I felt a bit sorry for him so I started up conversation we ended up having a game of pool. And I stupidly told him i was waiting for this chick.

This chick fronts and he obviously sniffs around and tells her that I was really worried she wouldn't show up.

So with that wonderful intro the date doesn't go so well. Anyway a few weeks later I end up downloading a hotter Chinese Malaysian girl from OLD so on that occasion the universe paid up.

Moral of the story is if you're feeling chatty talk to another chick or a couple. The world is full of c0ck blocks already you don't need to BYO.