Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when ONS' go wrong

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oKay, i made a post about the posibility of me banging a woman twice my age.

To update, been there, done that, but the problem is, and this wasn't supposed to happen...

I kinda like her.

Well of course I kinda like her, i ****ed her, but I mean, she's kinda growing on me.

I guess becuase of her age, it's NOTHING like hanging out with anyone my age. None of the drama, she can cook her ass off, she's extremely independant, has a house that's nicer than mine, and gives a world class BJ.

I mean, I know deep down it can't be anything serious.. I mean, she's good looking, but she is 47! And she knows it too, but we always end up over each others house at night for one reason or anohter.. acutally for just one reason.
And we are real comfortable around each other. I've been more new places in the last 2 weeks.

and she knows, I can tell, deep down it can't last...

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats wicked but dont start getting all deep. stick with the fun and when youve had enough move on

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I like the fact that she's very intelligent. She actually has a doctrine in teaching. I mean, I can honestly talk to her about REAL **** sometimes and have a REAL conversation... something I"m not used to.

I used to try to have a real convo with my last REAL GF and she would get mad and start crying becuase she thought I was trying to embarass her, or thought I was being a smartass.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
its wicked keep going with it just enjoy it man

but you know that these things only last so long and if you start getting attached then bad things end up happening..just the way it is

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not going steady right? it's not exclusive?

WELL YOU HIT THE FVCKING JACKPOT!!!

no strings attached and a world class bj anytime you want? hello! what's the problem!

i can see that you might end up sticking with her just because she's so good and available but that is not a NECESSARY problem!

you can keep her and still go after others. and she makes you strong because you are not needy anymore. you are full. abundant! she is a resource! a gift! enjoy it! don't squander it! and for heaven's sake don't fear it!

and stay with this arrangement for as long as she'll have it. eventually, she may say exclusive or nothing. at that point, your direction is CLEAR.

but UNTIL THEN, don't you dare ditch this out of some sense of unease!

delta

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, first off if you're hanging out oversome one's house afterwards for a few nights then the situation is no longer a ONS. A typical one night stand usually involves you both understand that you won't be seeing from each other too much if ever again. Not to say you can't hang out with a ONS again but when it becomes common place for you to hang out with them multiple times then you're at least aquaintences at worst.

In this case I would say you and your mature lady are friends with benefits B.B. You aren't "dating" nor is there any talk of a future being done between you two as you've come to the understanding that no such future could ever exist. Intellectual and physical indulgence is the nature of your friendship. Eventually it will die out but who's to say when that happens. It's like a black candle burning in the night. You won't know when it'll happen but it will. Fortunately candles are easy to come by in this world.