When one girl asks if you're dating other women.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently dating a few girls at the same time. Assuming one girl has a high interest level and asks you if you're dating other girls, what/how would you say it? Also, what are the implications of being honest in this situation?

One thing I've learned is that women see your value go up if you're wanted by a few women. Now I'm not saying I'm purposely trying to make her jealous or anything, but if she somehow off-handedly found out I'm talking to other girls, wouldn't that raise my value and make me more desirable?

Thx

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than say yes or no (boring) use this to show her your funny personality or put some stress on her.
hb: Do you have a girlfriend/are you dating other women?

hero: Are you auditioning?
hero: I have lots of friends who are girls they like to share me
hero: I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the term
hero: I don’t have a girlfriend right now, but I do have a couple of prospects.
hero: No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

The above I found on the net. The following are mine :D

hero: I haven't found a girl recently that has met my extensive list of requirements for the position, then you say after a pause " I always keep a couple applications in my car for interested prospects"

hero: I don’t have a girlfriend right now, but I do keep applications in my car if you'd like to fill one out.
hero: only monday through saturday, but i need 1 more to have all 7 days of the week filled.

that's just a couple lines you could say. I'm sure the fellas here have more lines (and better ones) to tell you as well.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
hero: I don’t have a girlfriend right now, but I do keep applications in my car if you'd like to fill one out..
hero: only monday through saturday, but i need 1 more to have all 7 days of the week filled.
:crackup: These lines actually have a GREAT amount of potential. The "I don't have a girlfriend right now, but I do keep applications in my car if you'd like to fill one out.." is just plain genius. I literally cannot stop smiling after laughing so hard, hahha.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf???!!!! H3ll No!!!!!

I tell that b*tch what she wants to hear. "Of course not baby it's just me and you".

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say "it's complicated" and elaborate no further. Even if I'm not with anyone and I masturbate all weekend, it's always "complicated". I've made the mistake of delving into specifics about the complication and it always backfires.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
:crackup: :crackup:

This is sure to backfire :up:.

You instinctively place the image of being in a ****ed up relationship in her mind, therefore your new relationship will ALSO be ****ed up. :up:
Nope. It only backfires if you explain what the complication is. Which you're going to feel pressured to do since the girl will be hounding your ass about it constantly. It's worked perfectly for me (unless I explained it), and unless you're a total psycho, will for you as well.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you tell her yes you are.... if you are or aren't, it doesn't matter, you say yes you are. You don't need to elborate any further on who they are or whatever you do with them.

If you say no, then whats the point, she'll think you got nothing going on, she has no incentive to chase and try to win you.

You say yes, she will wonder what you're doing when you're not with her, are you with another girl? are they better than her? more fun? sexier? are you f*cking them? She'll try her best to please you then.

...since you really are dating other women, the only reason you'd say no right now is to please her; is that the road you want to start going down? please think about what I've said.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the responses guys. I think I know what to do now...
It's probably best to let her know that I am indeed seeing other women.

All the while keeping it in a light hearted joking manner.

hero: I don’t have a girlfriend right now, but I do have a couple of prospects.

I'll say something along the lines of this.

:)