Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Myspace died all the users

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moved to OK Cupid. I swear to god the Myspace Angle has been perfected over there.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t. you think they're bad. I would wager POF as almost worse. I've met plenty of chicks with nice pics only to find out that their waist lines are 10" wider in real life.

There are more hot chicks on okcupid than POF in my area. I'm starting to not fvck with online anymore because it seems to be nothing more than single moms, Ug's, Fatasses, and attention *****s

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try Cherryblossoms. com if you want a lot of TRULY lovely and sweet ladies to email and call.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was on OKCupid for 1 day literally. I deleted my account after seeing the quality on there. Nothing but morbidly obese women in my area. A lot of the same women from POF were on OkCupid as well.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it logically. No woman is gonna go online if she's hot. If she's hot, she's gonna be out there in the real world, where she can get attention. Ergo, only the ugly ones will be left online.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
Think about it logically. No woman is gonna go online if she's hot. If she's hot, she's gonna be out there in the real world, where she can get attention. Ergo, only the ugly ones will be left online.
I agree with this for the most part. The types of women I'm attracted to (physically beautiful, financially, and emotionally stable aren't online because they have plenty of options in the real world. You have to go out in the real world to find those women. Online dating sites are for women who can't attract or keep a man in the real world. Online you get the ug's, fatties, and the few hot women tend to be AW's, serial daters, or have some other character flaw that makes them undatable.