Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When mental retards lead the cultural revolution

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...e-words-like-whitening-from-skincare-products

L'Oréal to remove words like 'whitening' from skincare products

Announcement comes against backdrop of global anti-racism protests
Good god from lands of the free to cultural plague of the whole western world...I wonder what WWII vetarans and intelligence agents who worked hard during the cold war think of that.

Whats next mandatory blue hair for our daughters at school? black paint on our cars to fight discriminations?

You cant get any more retarded than that...when in the early 10s I was making jokes about the future I didnt go as ridicolous as what it really became now.

Every summer I do some teeth whitening, am I going to get my dentist and I both arrested? will I get parole?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...e-words-like-whitening-from-skincare-products

Good god from lands of the free to cultural plague of the whole western world...I wonder what WWII vetarans and intelligence agents who worked hard during the cold war think of that.

Whats next mandatory blue hair for our daughters at school? black paint on our cars to fight discriminations?
They shouldn’t be selling skin bleaching products to begin with. But since it is a free country, black and brown folks should be able to whiten their skin if they want to. Just know that the only reason that market even exists is because of white supremacy and global colonization. This is L’oreals half hearted attempt to address that.

No, the blue haired daughter idea is irrelevant to the issue at hand and a stupid slippery slope example.

Every summer I do some teeth whitening, am I going to get my dentist and I both arrested? will I get parole?
No, teeth whitening is not racist. Another silly comparison.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They shouldn’t be selling skin bleaching products to begin with. But since it is a free country, black and brown folks should be able to whiten their skin if they want to. Just know that the only reason that market even exists is because of white supremacy and global colonization. This is L’oreals half hearted attempt to address that.

No, the blue haired daughter idea is irrelevant to the issue at hand and a stupid slippery slope example.

No, teeth whitening is not racist. Another silly comparison.
Uhmm people with white hair who paint them black or brown are so because of white supremacism too?

When I get myself tanned in summer cause it makes my look cute its because of pressure from the black panthers?

Logic is the worst enemy of political correctness.

What about body builders and their brown cream before the stage? are they under pressure from the mexican lobbies?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhmm people with white hair who paint them black or brown are so because of white supremacism too?

When I get myself tanned in summer cause it makes my look cute its because of pressure from the black panthers?
No. These examples are deliberately obtuse. Skin bleaching or darkening (to play blackface) are from white supremacy. It doesn’t apply to hair, teeth, nails, or any of the other whacky examples listed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. These examples are deliberately obtuse. Skin bleaching or darkening (to play blackface) are from white supremacy. It doesn’t apply to hair, teeth, nails, or any of the other whacky examples listed.
When I get tanned I get darker, how that doesnt apply to skin? I often use self tanning cream on winter times to get brown.

How is it any different than skin whitenening of indian women in britain? how is mine a free choice and theirs a pressure from white supremacism?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get tanned I get darker, how that doesnt apply to skin? I often use self tanning cream on winter times to get brown.
Tanning is not the same as playing blackface. You aren’t covering yourself with tar or black paint as a mockery of black people. People tan for their own personal aesthetic reasons. Even for body building, body builders of all races tan to better show definition on stage.

Some accuse tanning of cultural appropriation at least but I find that to be a reach. I doubt tanned white people are specifically trying to look black.

How is it any different than skin whitenening of indian women in britain? how is mine a free choice and theirs a pressure from white supremacism?
As I said in the first post, it is a free choice. However, in many non-western societies there is extreme colorism due to formerly racially imposed caste systems that favor lighter skin. This goes back hundreds of years to colonization of those societies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tanning is not the same as playing blackface. You aren’t covering yourself with tar or black paint as a mockery of black people. People tan for their own personal aesthetic reasons. Even for body building, body builders of all races tan to better show definition on stage.

Some accuse tanning of cultural appropriation at least but I find that to be a reach. I doubt tanned white people are specifically trying to look black.

As I said in the first post, it is a free choice. However, in many non-western societies there is extreme colorism due to formerly racially imposed caste systems that favor lighter skin. This goes back hundreds of years to colonization of those societies.
How is any different an indian woman making her skin less dark and me making mine darker?

Why is it due to white supremacism the first one and not the second one? we both use chemicals to alter our skin tone...she wants her lighter while I want mine darker.

My ex gf spent hours a week in the tanning saloon to have her whole body brown, do you find political reasons behind it?

I sincerly dont, actually I believe that those who find anything political in a cream that changes your skin tone seriously needs psychological support or maybe just change the media he/she usually consume.

Going back to the original theme, how does deleting a word with no political meaning helps to fight racism?
How does censorship or banning words leads to anything good at all especially after what we all learned from the previous century history?

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is any different an indian woman making her skin less dark and me making mine darker?

Why is it due to white supremacism the first one and not the second one? we both use chemicals to alter our skin tone...she wants her lighter while I want mine darker.

My ex gf spent hours a week in the tanning saloon to have her whole body brown, do you find political reasons behind it?

I sincerly dont, actually I believe that those who find anything political in a cream that changes your skin tone seriously needs psychological support or maybe just change the media he/she usually consume.

Going back to the original theme, how does deleting a word with no political meaning helps to fight racism?
How does censorship or banning words leads to anything good at all especially after what we all learned from the previous century history?
well I would say both chinese and indians woman tend to like fair skins more since was a cultural thing, for chinese to not look like a thailandese (sp?), since they have issues in looking like anything if not white, remember the full body swinsuit and face suit.

for indians I don't know for sure, there was something about the caste system they use (course people like the one you was discussing will never say anything bad about this caste system), with the fairer your skin is more desiable you are, to the point to people choose others cased on this alone.

thing is a lot of things are preferences and cultural problem with political correctiness, is everything is a issue, then when this happen nothing is taken serious, they weaken they own standing and worse is they can't even see that. they prefer to shame others then have any self analise to see if they are right or wrong

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I would say both chinese and indians woman tend to like fair skins more since was a cultural thing, for chinese to not look like a thailandese (sp?), since they have issues in looking like anything if not white, remember the full body swinsuit and face suit.

for indians I don't know for sure, there was something about the caste system they use (course people like the one you was discussing will never say anything bad about this caste system), with the fairer your skin is more desiable you are, to the point to people choose others cased on this alone.

thing is a lot of things are preferences and cultural problem with political correctiness, is everything is a issue, then when this happen nothing is taken serious, they weaken they own standing and worse is they can't even see that. they prefer to shame others then have any self analise to see if they are right or wrong

True indeed....Asia has always had a preference for lighter skin. This has been a cultural norm for thousands of years before contact with Europeans.

Asians will even hate on other Asians if they have dark skin - Chinese, Japanese and Koreans hate on SE Asians for having dark skin. Northern Chinese even hate on Southern Chinese because Southern Chinese tend to be darker.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people may think this is simply another shallow corporate response to symbolically pander to the BLM/anti-white agenda, but I take things like this as a more ominious sign that the SJW/leftist cancer has become so mainstream that we are at serious risk of a cultural collapse.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people may think this is simply another shallow corporate response to symbolically pander to the BLM/anti-white agenda, but I take things like this as a more ominious sign that the SJW/leftist cancer has become so mainstream that we are at serious risk of a cultural collapse.
Well basically what would have been a joke only 10 years ago its now what is culturally main stream...if someone was to preach some stuff in late 90s he would have been reported to mental healths departments.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sooner this happen sooner we can move on, but take note, I wouldn't give much credit, doing so is simple safer and good in a bussiness sense, don't matter they they belive, and chances are they don't give a sh!t about it, but doing so will get then "points" with the retards, and don't do anything with normal people, if they don't they will get bad press from the retads, with then can influence the normal people, since the retards love to lie to state they point, and go emotinal, so pretty much is choose from a good/neutral outcome and risk annoyance and possible loss of bussiness

course retards belive they are changing things, not just being used

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would find it quite comical if L'Oreal ended up losing revenue from doing this, because the women who buy these products are specifically looking for skin whitening/lightening products. They buy these product because they're advertised as "whitening" and "lightening".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This post intentionally ignores all the comments I’ve offered in this thread thus far. It’s clear the objective was not honest discussion, but simply to bvtch and complain.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

You cant get any more retarded than that...when in the early 10s I was making jokes about the future I didnt go as ridicolous as what it really became now.

now instead of teeth whitening it will be called teeth coloring

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

the reason of racism is not related to words like whitening but to the very human nature - and very same reason why men bully and disrespect other men throughout their lives, to feel better about themselves or for some other reason, but not at all related to the skin color or whether a guy is gay or not

racism == a chance for someone to diss someone else, since excuse and reason (skin color & already disrespected group) is already there

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L'Oreal will find that if they remove the words "whitening" they'll get less sales and other brands will take the market. They've probably calculated that in order to appease the mob they need to do it and later they can just put it back on. The irony is that it's probably mostly in Asia where whitening products are popular and this desire for whiter skin comes from within their own culture and goes back thousands of years. I don't see it as being any different to people in Europe buying tanning lotion or dying their hair.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now instead of teeth whitening it will be called teeth coloring
Then they'll say the word "coloring" is racist. I swear there is an office somewhere with a bunch of people poring through every possible list, ad, product, newspaper, facility, and attraction, to see if they can find something offensive. Whether it is real or imagined. I can't stand this SJW stuff.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post intentionally ignores all the comments I’ve offered in this thread thus far. It’s clear the objective was not honest discussion, but simply to bvtch and complain.
Not sure how to say it without offending your sensitivity but your "comments" had no value and were based purely on emotions with no amount of logic at all.

Sorry to break it up for you but words of low value in the world of adults happen to be ignored usually...and will be so untill generation special snowflakes will decide that it costitutes a crime (which cant be excluded it will actually given the ridicolous state of things).

Still waiting to know how a woman making her skin lighter is due to white supremacism but me making mine darker doesnt involve anything bad.

Then they'll say the word "coloring" is racist. I swear there is an office somewhere with a bunch of people poring through every possible list, ad, product, newspaper, facility, and attraction, to see if they can find something offensive. Whether it is real or imagined. I can't stand this SJW stuff.
I hope few years from now all this stuff will be on psychiatry manuals, the other option is us talking chinese or playing mad max in real life.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think L'Oreal's "whitening" products are as dangerous as what is being used as in, say, Jamaica or India, but it's not a particularly GOOD thing and if people want to push back against it have at it.

Fvck tanning too, also a dangerous practice for people. Appreciate your genetics ffs.