Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the best time to ask her out?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She can be the queen of England for all I care. Your game does not need to change. You are already making excuses for her.
I'm not making excuses for her. I'm just saying if she says she's busy there is a high chance of that being true.

But of course, one can always make time for priorities. I'm not changing my game

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I texted her (As she's a high ranking executive member of my University's student government, getting her contact isn't difficult cos it's public
This is creepy and shows you had no balls to ask for her number, so went online and got her contact info. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Confident men don't do this, is not gonna work, learn from this and ask at least for the number of the girl on the spot and risk rejection, this is the way.

She has you in the mind of a nice guy with no confidence, I'm pretty sure she gave you a pity date, if you wanna reverse this, make a fun date and go for the kiss at the end of the date no matter what, at least ir will show you have some balls to risk her giving you the cheek.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is creepy and shows you had no balls to ask for her number, so went online and got her contact info. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Confident men don't do this, is not gonna work, learn from this and ask at least for the number of the girl on the spot and risk rejection, this is the way.

She has you in the mind of a nice guy with no confidence, I'm pretty sure she gave you a pity date, if you wanna reverse this, make a fun date and go for the kiss at the end of the date no matter what, at least ir will show you have some balls to risk her giving you the cheek.
Right!!! Thank God someone else showed up with a set of balls on this thread. This kid needs someone to explain how things really work. It’s college for crying out loud. She’s as horny as anyone else

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Right!!! Thank God someone else showed up with a set of balls on this thread. This kid needs someone to explain how things really work. It’s college for crying out loud. She’s as horny as anyone else
I did that many times but instead of her number, I added them to my facebook, went out, but my reputation in their head was of the creepy non-confident guy with no game who added them to their fb to invite them out, to which it was true, and once a woman put you in that category, is really hard to change her mind.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that many times but instead of her number, I added them to my facebook, went out, but my reputation in their head was of the creepy non-confident guy with no game who added them to their fb to invite them out, to which it was true, and once a woman put you in that category, is really hard to change her mind.
Bro the college student body President when I was in school had her boyfriend down from Long Island and I was walking to the quad with the two cucks that used to thirst over and we saw her walking out and I said to them she no doubt just got smashed in half the way she was walking out. They’re like no way. Of course they ask her right because they’re her biographers. Take a guess if I was right on that one. They are SLUTS

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Asking for a girl's number isn't a big deal for me. I would have done that right at the party if she didn't leave.

This situation was peculiar if not I'll never go through the stress of getting her number indirectly and having to explain. In fact, I got the numbers of some other girls that same night.

Pity date? I don't think so.
However, I get your point and I will keep it mind

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Asking for a girl's number isn't a big deal for me. I would have done that right at the party if she didn't leave.

This situation was peculiar if not I'll never go through the stress of getting her number indirectly and having to explain. In fact, I got the numbers of some other girls that same night.

Pity date? I don't think so.
However, I get your point and I will keep it mind
Good luck bro, I hope you smash her honestly, it just brought me memories of myself. Keep us posted to see how the date went!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I asked her out and she said yes. Let's see how it goes. I'll be sure to drop updates here later.

My plan is not to text her till the new year

@Murk
Nice, make sure there’s alcohol and lots of it. Have a few bars to go and an easy route back to your place.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror her texting frequency, with slightly less volume. Is she following your social media? If not, then send her videos or pics of cool stuff you are doing. If she IS, then you need to do the same with unique VIP type content you don't share with the world. (assuming you are like 95% of the college age world).

What this does is give you something to discuss and expand on when you get together. She should be curious...."What's your dog's name?" "where is that frozen waterfall?" "is that your little sister?" Create things for her to be curious about....and keep you in the forefront of her mind..

Also , coming back from vacation to University, I always liked to be a couple days early back to the frat house, because it was a great opportunity to meet up with other students without worrying about morning classes. Impromptu parties, with a small group, and fewer prying eyes for sneaking off to hookup.