“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When Is I Love You Not Enough?

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Question for everyone and I am very interested in hearing everyones thoughts on this....................... When are the words "I Love You", not enough???????????????? I know where my limits are but am very interested to see where everyone else sets theirs????
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
huh? You mean when do you need to hear more? Anything more than that to me is talking about getting married and that is not a conversation I want to have.

Hence I love you is sufficient till Im about 28.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
How do actions stack up against words? The size difference is all too stagering...
 

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Your question is too vague for me to answer.

Elaborate.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
It's not a major red flag but I look twice at any person (male and female) that take this as a major milestone or attach tremendous importance to it. I'm from the school of thought that any reasonable person would know what the real attachment was long before these words had to be said (if ever...)

But what do I know? Some people are built that way and I am not.

Reverse the question: "when are the words "I love you" enough???

I get the sense that the "I love you" line is often a monstrous trap in that one or the other party front loads a great deal of additional meaning into it. And with all those unstated, unreasoned and fluid meanings are expectations that cannot be met except by The One (who is a cartoon movie character currently playing at your local theater, otherwise he doesn't really exist..)

IMO, it can never be enough because nothing, really, can be enough for all the unexamined expectations people have when hearing this phrase becomes important.

Ok, but if you're looking for something of a poll result, I would say that we can start with cold, hard divorce court reality: most everyone who's been thru a divorce went through the "I love you" stuff, so we can count as a starting point the statistical divorce rate (50%--?, more??) for a starting point.

Then work up from there. My personal opinion is that 100% is the real answer.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
The words don't mean anything. Attaching any importance to them at all is a recipe for disaster.

People say 'I love you' often when they think they should, or because they don't know what else to say. It doesn't mean they know what they're feeling, or that they will treat you lovingly.

Paraphrasing Stanley Keleman, loving someone is about educating them about who you are.

bp1974
 
Top