"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When I had a GF I blocked her instantly on facebook (so she cant find my profile)

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
when i got a gf i blocked her instantly on facebook before she searched for me so it appeared like I have no profile

then i told her i indeed have no facebook


and she believed lmao! of course she searched me anyway, and then her friends searched me there too! lmao! but their friends werent blocked, so they saw me

and she was confused as fugg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
My FB page hasn't seen more than a couple of posts since 2017. I still have a lot of pictures up there, some good, some not so good. I'm keeping it open.

I refuse to use it any longer though. I don't add girls I meet and they don't add me.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
My FB page hasn't seen more than a couple of posts since 2017. I still have a lot of pictures up there, some good, some not so good. I'm keeping it open.

I refuse to use it any longer though. I don't add girls I meet and they don't add me.
Cuz you’re in the States. Facebook is dead in the US except for like 50+ year olds. Twitter is the main social platform controlling our culture really. IG is just the pinnacle of self-absorption, basically the LA of social media if Twitter were the entire country. And Snapchat is just the main thing young people use to communicate with each other nowadays instead of texting. It’ll take over in the future since young people are getting older now. Texting is only for people you are close to. TikTok is trending bc they advertised fkn everywhere, but that’s originally started with really young kids like in middle school lol but then it just spread so now older people my age began using it too RIP.

Just one mental addiction after the other lol
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm in south Italy but it's the same everywhere now. I grew bored of antisocial media, all the attention whöring, all the simpery and pandering to mediocre looking women. All the pretty boys acting worse than women with their narcissism, posting selfies. I have never taken a selfie on a smartphone. I used to take them in the mirror twelve years ago. Then I grew up.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Cuz you’re in the States. Facebook is dead in the US except for like 50+ year olds. Twitter is the main social platform controlling our culture really. IG is just the pinnacle of self-absorption, basically the LA of social media if Twitter were the entire country. And Snapchat is just the main thing young people use to communicate with each other nowadays instead of texting. It’ll take over in the future since young people are getting older now. Texting is only for people you are close to. TikTok is trending bc they advertised fkn everywhere, but that’s originally started with really young kids like in middle school lol but then it just spread so now older people my age began using it too RIP.

Just one mental addiction after the other lol
Exactly these words .

For myself i deleted everything, i brought an end to this zoo and now i have my silence . I’m nowhere to be found only through actual call or in person .
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Exactly these words .

For myself i deleted everything, i brought an end to this zoo and now i have my silence . I’m nowhere to be found only through actual call or in person .
Same with me, I took myself off the grid when I was 15. I did create a troll twitter account not too long ago though that I use to keep up with world events, but that’s about it.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Why do people still use fb in 2020? Its just 50 year olds on it these days
 
Top