When & How did you discover how attractive you were?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when and how did it hit you on what you rate on the looks scale? stories?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When most of the hottest girls in my school were giving me signs of high interest, latter in college as the years go by, the more attention they try to get from me. A girl once said: "That girls says your cute."

but I'm still not convinced ...:confused:

I think I'm using attraction as a crutch ... I should focus more on conversation.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime i have a new girlfriend and meet her friends...the girl usually ends up telling me later how all her friends wont stop talking about me

hot girl work who every guy wants had a crush on me, said i was hot

get told i look like i should be an actor a lot

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 8 months ago, when I trimmed my hair down and grew a beard (dropping the glasses some time before that helped too). Started noticing that women in general were looking at me a lot more than they used to. Female friends subconsciously started to call me 'handsome', without commenting on any change in my looks. Though trimming the hair downm did get a lot of positive feedback I found the growing a beard gave some entirely different (much more sexual) feedback from women.
Here in Asia (currently travelling), they are particular blunt about such things. Several women (mostly younger ones) have actually asked why I was so beautiful and it is easy as hell to have them all giddly with a few words and a smile here.
Went out on the town with this guy (who wasn't ugly, imo, but I have a hard time telling when it comes to guys) in Bangkok, and after a few hours he was complaining that I was the one getting all the attention from the ladies. I wasn't DJing or anything, except for eye contact and generally just using my normal confident smile (which is on most of the time whenever I go out, mostly because I am just having a good time), as I wasn't looking to pick up anything, but that particular night did underline to me how much things have changed from just a year ago.

No idea where I would rate on the looks scale and don't really care too much about whether I am better or worse lookinmg than other guys. I do like the change though.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
So when and how did it hit you on what you rate on the looks scale? stories?
isnt it funny how most people seem to think they are good looking. Guess its simply human nature screening out the negative thoughts and only concentrating positive comments.

Although you ocassionaly get the insecure punk who thinks he/she is really ugly.

go figure

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My rating of myself

I dont give a fark look - 5.5 (t shirt and jeans)
I feel GQ today look - 7.5 - 8 tops :D

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.5 on a don't give a **** day.

6 on a well dressed, great hair day.

My main problem is a look a bit geeky, I can't really do that much about this although I'm trying, although a lot of girls say that i'm a cool guy when they get to know me, the problem is with stereotyping.
(I actually talked to one girl about this, and she said I'm not a geek but a good proportion of my friends are ;) )

I'm in decent shape and got some good glasses (I have to wear them all the time and contact lenses don't seem to be correcting the squint I have.)

(I'm a snazzy dresser when I have money as well.)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how good looking i am.

I can't even begin to rate myself without being biased. How can anyone else do the same for themselves?

I've always pulled hot women, so I guess I'm not ugly.

The Bad Ass Canadian

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really can't say myself. I just got my ears pierced yesterday and I feel that I look that much better and I've gotten compliments and get hit on and I pull quality chicks so I know I'm not ugly but at the same time I'm waaayyyy too self conscious, sometimes to the point that I think I may have some sort of problem and it does effect my game A LOT.

I'm getting braces soon but from what I've seen, when I see a girl with braces, if she's attractive already, then it doesn't really matter if she has braces or not.

I also feel that it doesn't matter what others think of you as much as what you think of yourself that determines your success or not. Seriously. If you feel that you're a stud then you'll have that attitude when talking to women but if you feel like $hit, you won't have much success.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Every now and then I'll get a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror and think, "Damn, I am one red-hot studmuffin!" :D

Seriously, it actually started sinking in when I started realizing how bad I was at approaching, and I STILL got attention from women.

I'm no male model or anything, but I look pretty good, I guess. I'm tall, too. That goes a long way.

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm in a real slump(to top it of 'm going to be traveling) so 6.5-7 but before 8.5.

The first chick I dated(incidentally also slept with)was a 7 and her fiends were 5's mostly so I'd get a few ompliments.During my 'peak'(about 5 weeks ago)I saw myslef in a full lenght mirror after coming out of the shower.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since junior high women have made three flattering remarks about me:

1) Nice Smile
2) I'm Really Cute
3) Cute Dimples

Just this past Saturday I had an older broad walk up to me and tell me that I was "the most adorable thing".

Anyway, despite all this, it wasn't until very that I started to consider myself even half-way decent looking. I've always been preoccupied with my looks (bad skin, large nose).

I've learned that I really can't change how I look but I can change how I act - I act like I'm the hottest guy in the room wherever I am. That's what really matters.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, you don't have to look that great to pull hot girls. Not to sound vain, but i have male model looks and i rarely pull hot girls or get approached. I should be pulling lots of girls, but i don't!

It's all about your presentation of exuding confidence and having great timing. I was ugly when i was in grade school and didn't get my looks until i hit puberty (around 18yrsold). Although i'm good looking now, i still have the bitter inferior complex i had when i was younger.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not many girls my age approach me or compliment my looks...

<BUT>

a lot of 60 and 70 year old women say i'm handsome, adorable, etc.

DOES THIS COUNT?? LOL

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out I was attractive when I pulled a 9.8 on hot or not! now im down to 9.4 :(..but thats only becuz they wont let me post a pic of my godzilla sized c0ck

kidding aside,

I always hook up with a girl or 2 whenever I go clubbing..I get shot down sometimes too

nowadays I focus more on my personality and game because its an exercise in futility to obsess about your looks..because they WILL eventually fade

I think it was Jack Nicholson who once said "I dont need to look like a supermodel to get women..Ive got something they dont, PERSONALITY"

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an idea when I was young....

...when I got laid by my baby sitter but, I wasn't truly sure then.

Then I dated some fine babes at school, at work, but lost all my confidence when I got married.

After my divorce, I thought I was an ugly, old man(30), who probably would die a single man.

Then I found this site......

Started dating again, moved up the HB scale one level at a time. I guess when you have 'relations' with 5 totally different women, for several months, I could have took it as a clue.... but ultimately... it's always when I drop my pants for a woman, that's when I know, that I'm a catch.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like the whole scale thing, but i know im good looking.

Do u ever experience walking down the street, and noticing every girl looking at you as she passes you by, staring in your eyes and smiling.

Feels good ;)

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you feel good you exude a good vibe. Girls pick up on it. Try to feel as good as you can about yourself, then you'll get noticed.