"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

When going to a woman's place, do you usually bring a condom in the wallet?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
30
Age
46
Or what is the best way to make sure you have it in the event it gets sexual?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Old Balls

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
57
Age
51
Nothing kills the mood faster than going to the drug store or going back out to the car glovebox…
Haha this happened to me this weekend. She changed her mind in the 3 minutes it took for me to climb out of bed and put my pants on to go outside and grab them from my glovebox.

I should have known better but I didn't want her spotting the ring in my pocket since she is new, and start the whole "we're not having secks ya know" type stuff. Shoulda stuffed it my sock dammit.

I still had to deal with the "Maybe we shouldn't rush this" type sh!t. I wasn't in the mood to fight it so I settled with a bout of high school dry humping and went to sleep.

I knocked it out in the morning with the rubbers tho. (Always carry more than one!)
 

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
30
Age
46
a ring? like a wedding ring? so ur cheating on her, is that what ur saying?

Haha this happened to me this weekend. She changed her mind in the 3 minutes it took for me to climb out of bed and put my pants on to go outside and grab them from my glovebox.

I should have known better but I didn't want her spotting the ring in my pocket since she is new, and start the whole "we're not having secks ya know" type stuff. Shoulda stuffed it my sock dammit.

I still had to deal with the "Maybe we shouldn't rush this" type sh!t. I wasn't in the mood to fight it so I settled with a bout of high school dry humping and went to sleep.

I knocked it out in the morning with the rubbers tho. (Always carry more than one!)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
30
Age
46
are there any good ones that are packaged well to fit into a wallet or something?

Yes. Always try to be prepared for anything that may happen in life…
Nothing kills the mood faster than going to the drug store or going back out to the car glovebox…
Be confident, have a plan
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Because I typically date women in my age range that are usually past the fertility stage, I'm not as diligent. However, if they aren't newly divorced, widowed, or.. they are sleeping with me on the first date, then yes for STD precautions, I'll have one close by.

Because the shelf-life isn't as long - if storing in a wallet, I will bring them from home to place in the wallet. Also, if I'm in their bedroom, I'll wait for a moment when they aren't around and place it between the mattresses (much easier access).

I sure wish that condoms were packaged with a glow in the dark "this side up" message. I'm sure that we've all attempted to slide one on the wrong way and I sure feel like a dork when that occurs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Old Balls

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
57
Age
51
a ring? like a wedding ring? so ur cheating on her, is that what ur saying?
Nah, no wedding ring here. I'm talking about the "ring" shape of the rubber being seen in my pocket or wallet. Always leads to LMR in my experience if they see that poking through. Triggers the Anti-sloot defense mechanism in new girls. Unnecessary drama.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
It is better to have it and not need it: then to need it and not have it. Just make sure the woman doesn't see it until she is putting it on.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
I store in them in different places. I never really cared if they saw it or no.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Condom? Heck I'd have an overnight bag in the car with a wide variety of **** stuff in case the night took a kinky turn. And, no, they were never anything other than thrilled for me to go get my bag and let them partake in a few things they had only fantasized about to that point.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Maybe i am a little out there but personally i can't stand condoms

restrictive , clumsy , cant feel much

most women are on some form of contra or will generally take the morning after pill with one night stands

Dont really see the big deal these days , std's aint that common and we are all gonna die anyway

live a little
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Maybe i am a little out there but personally i can't stand condoms

restrictive , clumsy , cant feel much

most women are on some form of contra or will generally take the morning after pill with one night stands

Dont really see the big deal these days , std's aint that common and we are all gonna die anyway

live a little
I don’t want my dvck to fall off sticking it in all these filthy sloots out here. I don’t think you realize how dirty modern women are.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Nah, no wedding ring here. I'm talking about the "ring" shape of the rubber being seen in my pocket or wallet. Always leads to LMR in my experience if they see that poking through. Triggers the Anti-sloot defense mechanism in new girls. Unnecessary drama.
Why would there be a "ring" visible in your pocket? Do you wear spandex??
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Maybe i am a little out there but personally i can't stand condoms

restrictive , clumsy , cant feel much

most women are on some form of contra or will generally take the morning after pill with one night stands

Dont really see the big deal these days , std's aint that common and we are all gonna die anyway

live a little

I hate them too but some girls wont let you penetrate without one
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top