"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

When girls talk about other guys with you

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
yeah well...i REALLY didnt know there were girls on tis site.....

but neways i dun blame ya if u give me bs, cuz im a total joker! I have to admit 100% how dumb that comment was lmao!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by PiMpIn GuY
DAM! lmao....im speechless!!! hey u wanna be "friends" to help each other get a partner of the opposite sex? (i help u wit ur question wit guys, and u help me wit my questions with girls?)
Two of my children are older than you...

I can't be your "friend", but I can babysit for your Mom, lol.
 

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
oh dam.....i should really hide my age, but w/e but anyways, dont u have a husband to go out wit
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by PiMpIn GuY
oh dam.....i should really hide my age, but w/e but anyways, dont u have a husband to go out wit
I dumped his arse over 10 years ago, and I'm not here looking for a date. I'm offering my advice and input.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dirtymexican

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Two of my children are older than you...

I can't be your "friend", but I can babysit for your Mom, lol.

Damn..... I love it....! I don't think i laughed soo hard all day today...!
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Some of you say that her doing this means that she wants me to ask her out??

LIke I said I have already done a lot of physical stuff with her. Plus she kinda hinted (I think) that she's not looking for any serious relationships right now.

Either way, it is confusing, and I do not know to do.
 
Top