“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When girls say hi

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok there must be a lot of *****es at my school because like sometimes when I'm in the hallway during classes when theres not many people in the hallway I see girls sometimes and I don't get eye contact most of the time because a lot of girls are insecure and they just look at like the ground are look away from me. Usually its girls I don't know and I occasionaly say hi. But sometimes they just keep walking on and don't say anything back. What would be a good thing to say to them after that if they don't say hi?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
dont say anything man

if they dont say hi back fawk em

im doing the boot camp thing now and i found out that if you touch them on the shoulder and instantly say hi , you get more of a reaction, if anything a amazing expression
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
dont say anything man

if they dont say hi back, fawk em

im doing the boot camp thing now and i found out that if you touch them on the shoulder and instantly say hi , you get more of a reaction, if anything a amazing expression
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
omg i can not stand people who dont say hi back. but i had no idea you would get a good reaction if you touched thier shoulder. guess i learn something new everyday ^_^;
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
IF they dont say "hi" then they:

A) Don't hear you.
B) Don't want to say hi to you because you make them look bad. Girls don't want to damage their reputations on you.

I HATE saying "hi" to losers. It's so annoying to see some people don't take pride in theirselves. In fact, I pull them over and yell at them to stop being losers. Girls will say "hi" to you without you even looking at them eventually, if you do it right :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by AC/DC
IF they dont say "hi" then they:

A) Don't hear you.
B) Don't want to say hi to you because you make them look bad. Girls don't want to damage their reputations on you.
C) Are to shy to do so

IF you say hi and they dont say hi back then just get on with it, who cares.. The world keeps spinning.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
f*ck them!

They can suck a d*ck and die.
 
Top