Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when girls ask u about ur love life a lot?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a few girls keep asking me if I have a gf, and if I love someone and keep trying to pry info out of me regarding that. One was a chick I think put me in the friend zone but I am not quite sure where I stand with her. Does it mean they still might see me as a possible mate or that they are just curious about their 'friend's' love life?

thanks

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please clarify what you mean by them asking about "your love life".

If you tell them you are single, then perhaps asking about your love life is an excuse to see your status.

Check out my 20 Dating Secrets 97% of Men Worldwide Don't Know About Women too... it'll be a great favor to yourself =)

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the response allure, I meant asking as in trying to find out if I have a gf, and asking me if I am interested in any girl at the moment, and when I say no, they think I am not telling the truth and keep asking me to tell them about 'her'. I had made it clear that I am single though.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm asked if i have a GF i always deflect the question with things like

"Uh What day is today?" (like implying i have multiple girls)
Or I say
"Depends does kissing girls count as gf/bf?" (i know it doesnt but it changes the subject)
or
"Well right now i don't have a favorite"
"Do i have a girlfriend? Idk i have a favorite but you could be my new favorite ;)"

Reaction score
LDBaha said:
When I'm asked if i have a GF i always deflect the question with things like

"Uh What day is today?" (like implying i have multiple girls)
Or I say
"Depends does kissing girls count as gf/bf?" (i know it doesnt but it changes the subject)
or
"Well right now i don't have a favorite"
"Do i have a girlfriend? Idk i have a favorite but you could be my new favorite ;)"
I love this answers. My personal favorites:

" Depends on how i feel about about our invisible forces",

"Well Im like a rooster who likes wearing black socks",

"Well, an action hero doesn't just go ride romance avalanches".

"Yeah, Lara Croft forever"
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/lara_craft_t_r_anniversary.jpg

"Im just dancing in the moonlight, waiting for the sunrise"

" Does a bear SH1T in the woods more times before hibernating, or after, yes or no?"

" If you decide to fail at something, and succeed, did you fail or succeed?

" I don't play favorites, i just play DVD players"

"Guess...."

" If your interested, kiss me on the check now"

"

---------------
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thansk for the responses guys i will use some of those lines :). Would this be interpreted as an IOI if they keep asking me these sort of questions, or are they just curious as 'friends' so to speak?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Please clarify what you mean by them asking about "your love life".

If you tell them you are single, then perhaps asking about your love life is an excuse to see your status.

Check out my 20 Dating Secrets 97% of Men Worldwide Don't Know About Women too... it'll be a great favor to yourself =)
Nice marketing Allure. Like the numbers ending in "7", 97%, $67 value, etc.
Nice landing page too.

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my answers when a girl ask me about my love life

Her: do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No, I do not have "one" GIRL as a FRIEND in my life, I have plenty GiRLS that are FRIEND
Her: LOL, no, I mean if you have a girl
ME: oh, no, I don't have a DAUGHTER. However, if I was a father I would rather have a son
Her: *start being frustrated*..no..I mean if you are in a relationship
Me: oh, I have RELATIONSHIPS with a lot of people in my life ( mother, father, etc....)

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I wish i could do that in spanish xD
Can't really do the whole girl-friend thing dammit

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple times I've answered the gf question with "Depends on who you ask."

But, I think I screwed up those opportunities with it, the intention was to build mystery and have her thinking, but it always put me in the Player Zone. That's not always a bad thing, though.

Azudragon has some good ones.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I'm honest and I say:

"I like to enjoy life to the fullest and I want to enjoy it with a fantastic girl. I am dating/have dated several girls in the past weeks/months but I haven't found that girl who I can call MY girlfriend..."

Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
A couple times I've answered the gf question with "Depends on who you ask."

But, I think I screwed up those opportunities with it, the intention was to build mystery and have her thinking, but it always put me in the Player Zone. That's not always a bad thing, though.

Azudragon has some good ones.

That's funny, thank you Mr. Phenoix. Im gonna give you some more, my secret stash! :
Here we go! Round 2!

Im making them up as i write.

" Hey why is it called a MISSile if its made to hit things? Answer it and ill tell you.'

" Well i think silicone should be saved for elementary school toys, not for my personal amusement. Im glad your natural (point at her chest). Wanna go start a revolution instead of asking dumb questions ?"

" I didn't know you were the official 2010 census person who goes around asking for the status of relationships haha"

' It depends, if i was a director do i have a shot at Megan Fox in tranformers 3?'

" I don't like to play favorites. Makes girls turn into drama llamas, and im allergic to them, and their shaggy fur"

"Did you know that even a mosquito doesn't get a slap on the back until he starts to work right. Slap me with your boobs and you might get promoted with the answer"

" does spiderman ejaclate a web or a Cvm when hes making love to Mary jane?"

"Well today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. What do you think young lady?'

"Why are there 5 syllables in the word monosyllabic? [ it means one syllable] tell me and ill tell you"

'If its zero degrees today, and its suppose to be twice as cold tommarrow, how warm is your heart going to be tommarrow?

"Hmmm.... i wonder who im going to daydream about tonight if you ask me 126 more times."

"Why do they put Braille on the keypad of drive-thru atm machines"

" what do they call a male ladybug if his the insect of female emotions?'

" if vegetarians can eat animal crackers, does that mean a vegetarian is a Pvssy because he cannot eat a human girl's vagina?'

" Like the native americans said: do one brave thing today... then run like hell. Go ahead... take advantage of the saying with your lips and youll know"

' I could be a perfect gentleman and tell you. Or a lusty cowboy and let you find out. your choice'

"Your a brunette, your like Russian roulette and i can't let you cheat like that!"

" Maybe. But maybe gets you 5-10 in prison especially if your good looking in a trenchcoat, so im going to have to frisk you, gotta make sure your not one of my past lover's hired gun"

" I have GIRLS That are Friends, but i never heard of a FVCK having a buddy, unless he was a polish guy with FVCK as his first name

" if you want me too take advantage of you. Stay. ill make the first move and you can tell your female friends my pheromones overpowered your sense of logic'

" fill this out please if you really want to know"
http://nextround.net/2009/03/05/link-the-girlfriend-application/

My favorite: " why, are you interested in getting to know me better? Tell me and maybe we can do something"

---------------
+ rep if this post helped you out in any way
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

Last edited: