"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

when girls ask about porn

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
haha a chick will ask something like "do you look at porn" and "how much porn to you look at"..what the hell do i say to that haha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dizzy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
tell em if they satisfied you the way they were 'spose to that you wouldnt have to look at any.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Dizzy
tell em if they satisfied you the way they were 'spose to that you wouldnt have to look at any.
if you want badadvice look up:

otherwise say YES

and say what guy doesnt?" "and if he doesnt then you really do not want to know him"

and is that the truth or what?
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
man im with dizzy the whole way. it would show the chick youve got balls and humor. at least try it. if it comes out funny then there you go.

dont doubt the ****y+funny! it works freaking miracles.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Reply with "...Do you?"

Yes...If you really want to knock a girl offguard in a conversation, ask them what they masturbate to. Guys too, if you're into that sort of thing...
 

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I got in trouble in school for sellin' Playboy magazines and now even thogh it was like 2 years ago girls will tell everyone they know that I got busted sellin' them, since the new school year will be starting soon and there will be new people who don't know me what do I say if one of the girls tell evyerone in class thet I got busted sellin' the magazines? And is it like a turnoff to the girls or what?
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
Originally posted by CableLight
Reply with "...Do you?"

Yes...If you really want to knock a girl offguard in a conversation, ask them what they masturbate to. Guys too, if you're into that sort of thing...
GODDAMN IT I WAS GONNA SAY THAT! So, cable, when we're not having phone sex what do you use to stimulate yourself?
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Oh, you know - toys, books, games...whatever I find "handy," if you know what I mean.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Originally posted by CableLight
Oh, you know - toys, books, games...whatever I find "handy," if you know what I mean.
thanks for the demonstration haha
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
AHAHAHAHAHA You got busted for selling Playboy magazines! AHAHAHAHAHA thats sucks dude!
 

chronus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
i agree that you should just say, "yes." THAT shows balls. it takes a lot more to tell an embarassing truth than a "cool" lie. why should a man be afraid of what he does and who he is?
 
Top