Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When gaming a girl 20 years younger....?

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had mixed success over the years but probably have more experience than the average guy but now I find myself in a new situation and would just like some advice from guys who've been there.

In short, I've caught the attention of a 25 year old woman while I'm 45. She definitely likes me but has not yet let the seduction get on the fast track, i.e., we haven't slept together yet but this last weekend our interactions escalated to making out and talking about seeing each other more.

I'm not sure that all the details are important but I'll hit the highlights.

1. I direct approached her at a restaurant about 2 months ago. Chatted for an hour and left with her number. I had no idea about her age (I guessed mid-20s to early 30s) and I didn't let on about mine (I look about 35, according to most people).

2. Set up two dates via text (no blowing up her phone) but she canceled the first because of babysitter issues and the second because she said her mom planned a going away party for her brother without telling her. I was skeptical and basically stopped contacting her for dates or anything else really. That about about 1 1/2 months ago. She didn't know enough about me, which was a problem because when she finally saw me in one of my natural environments....

3. She approached me at a concert two weeks ago. We chatted well. There was a vibe there. She had no idea I was into the same music as her and this was a scene we were both totally at home in. She was more than polite but in fact followed me a bit and clearly enjoyed my attention. I texted her the next day suggesting we should go out dancing sometime. She agreed it was a good idea but gave me the "I'm very busy so I'll get in touch when I have free time." Didn't think much of it.

4. This last week I just texted her the name of a band and when they were playing this weekend. She replied affirmative and met me there.

5. We vibed hard. Lots of sexy dancing, kino, some kissing. She mentioned sometime during the evening that (1) she was hesitant to see me at first because of my age (which I don't act in many ways; I'm a sitload of fun) and (2) she's been trying to weed out some clingy guys that were recently chasing her. By the end of the evening, she was asking me if I wanted to go out dancing more with her. Of course.

6. Run into her last night at the pub in my neighborhood. She's with a girl friend, who I game also to get in good with. It's only the second time I've seen her there (it's my regular pub, been going there for years). I'm guessing she came there hoping I'd drop in. Also, her friend already knew my profession, asking me about it before I ever brought it up, so my girl evidently told her about me. I figured I was being vetted for approval.

Us three end up back at my place for an hour or so for a night cap. They leave in separate cars and when we get to her's some kissing is on, she's smiling, but also doesn't linger on too long. I say, "You and I. We need to hang out", grabbing her waist and kissing her. She reciprocates but backs off, smiling. Happens twice. She again says we'll go out but I'll need to wait for her to get in touch when her schedule opens up. That's her story and, evidently, she's sticking to it.

She's way hot. Yes, busy (full time job, kid, takes classes). No problem.

That's a long way to set up my questions.

I know not to blow up her phone. I know that the ball is in her court and right now if I contact her first, I'll fail. I get that. And, of course, I'm gaming other women and not playing sniper with her. Still, having been with women who were really into me before, I totally get all the IOIs, smiles, flirty-ness, touching, giggles, etc. from her that other women who've fallen for me have had. We we're are on the right footing here, though I'm not in denial about the fact that younger women have the attention span of a gnat (relative to women my age, though they aren't much better).

What I'd like to know from guys who have succeeded and failed with closing the deal with a women 20 years younger:

What are "must do's" in such a situation? What things must I not forget? What did you do that helped her get over the age situation and totally go for you? (she's on the verge of this but I can tell she's still thinking, "I really like him, but do I really want to date a guy 20 years older?"). I also know not to bring up the age issue, and haven't. I should mention we have a lot of the same interests so it's not like we'll be foreign to each other's worlds.

What are "must NOT do's" here? What did you do that blew yourself out?

Please skip the answers that relate to "treat her like any other girl". I get that in most ways. I'm just wondering if there are any special circumstances such a situation, since this is new territory for me.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I moved to my current city, I lived in a college town. Thats the town I was divorced in. Women my age seldom went out because they didnt want to be around the college crowd. Usually they would just go to a restaurant and drink with friends. I found that boring so I hit the clubs. At first I felt like old creepy uncle saying "Hey little girl, want some candy?"

A couple of things really elevated my success with the early 20s.
#1 Social proof seemed to be the key in this. If you have friends in their age bracket is seems more acceptable in their minds than to be seen with an "old guy". If you have any friends like that get them in the group for the next outings. They seem to forget about the age thing when you are part of a group of younger people.

#2 Then, get them out of their environment and into your world. One they didnt have access to. Dont let the age thing dissapear. Make it an advantage. Young guys get drunk, loud, and chase that ass. We can have fun just like them, but with restraint. There is a huge difference between the frat boy using daddys money, and the successful man who came into his own. Take her to the driving range with you. To the shooting range. To the work party or whatever outside the normal life she leads. Example: my company sponsers events. One was a college football game. Because of the sponsership, I was given a VIP pass in the press box with buffets and free alchohol. I had a hb8 21 year old act like she was my intern, and come with me. We had a blast. Screwed like rabits. Just dont be suprised if once they get a glimpse of your world, they really want to stay in it, and you have trouble getting them out.

So I guess the best way to describe it is child at heart, with maturity.

Keep in mind I was a complete wreck emotionally because of the divorce, and my goal was just to "feel pretty again", but it worked for me....a lot.

I was as fun as the young ones, but apppeared to have my **** together.

I think the mindset can be illustrated by

And old bull and a young bull were standing on a hillside watching the cows graze. Young bull said "lets run down their and **** us one of those cows." The old bull said "Nah, lets walk down their and **** them all"

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Vigs...I've got some of that covered (yeah, I'm a child at heart, have friended others in her age group that dig the live music club, have some proof in the scene, etc.), other stuff you say is good to know.

She's not a woo girl, works a lot, has long-term goals (and is working toward them), but also seems like a girl I definitely would have been partying with at that age. There's definite chemistry and I get the impression that she's not eyeing me any more like "that old guy." I'm sure her hesitations will soon pass to zero if I don't fcuk it up (thus my post).

She's flirty, fun, some experiences, but also now being a mom she's doing her growing up.

Anyway, she's not some bar skank, so I'm not trying to game some drunk sorority chick.

Still, she'd be great to get with and I'd like to not blow this one.

Some day this year I want to post, like, my last 6 months of gaming complete with successes and failures and lessons learned. I'd like to get this girl in the right category.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) Only see her once a week tops.
2) Never question her behavior directly but expect her to improve with age.
3) Decline half her invitations.
4) Make sure she has the time of her life when you are together.
5) Stay or get in top shape.
6) Be open minded to her suggestions (the faux romance that worked on our generation is lost on them).
7) Never try to get serious. That's her job.
8) Disappear once in a while.
9) Talk up her other men but indirectly undermine their image. Example. "Where does he work? Oh he has no job? Don't hold it against him."
10) No matter what she does, laugh at her.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Bigneil... a few of those are golden to remember (especially 1, 3, 7, 8, and 10). I am in good shape and I do have fun when I'm out. Those shouldn't be a problem. Making a relationship her idea will be crucial here if I want one, so big props to you for emphasizing that.

Here's some wisdom from these boards I also have to remember:

What you chase runs away from you (forgot where I got that)
Attention is your currency, spend it wisely (thanks Bradd80)
Women fall in love with you during your absence
If you put her on a pedestal, she'll look down on you

So far, I've avoided azzkissing behavior, though I've beta-backslided at times with past relationships. Gotta keep that in check and advice here should help.

Would love to hear more....

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One-time bump

Gonna bump this once back to the front page, since there's a lot of folks here on a Monday night. I'd like to see if other experienced guys have anything to add (if Bradd80 is around, his thoughts would be appreciated).

If not, I'll let the thread die. Thanks to those who responded.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't know enough about me, which was a problem because when she finally saw me in one of my natural environments....
did she find you successful man and with money , I think you can relax now , she decided to continue because you are now man with resources, no need for gaming , just dont be AFC and remember do not submit to her in any way always demand respection .

Rooster39

Reaction score
Hi Guys first post I hope you're friendly :D

I've been seeing a girl 20 years younger for 5 months she walks my dog (not a euphemism lol!) I'm besotted honestly treating her like a princess gifts,movies yadda yadda yesterday was a sticking point the distancing started and THIS

http://www.sosuave.com/romance/david/178-secret-women-know.htm

completely reversed everything tonight. If my skills were as sharp as you guys I'd have kiss closed tonight. I didn't ask what what wrong acted more aloof and FINALLY got major IOI's incredible help!

I was an accomplished dater and shagger years ago but for various reasons stopped. Reading as much PUA advice as I could after meeting this girl has kept me in the fight but that secret has transformed my approach. Tonight I put as many questions negs and cheeky humour quips in as I could,didn't seek approval but demonstrated value,scarcity and false disclosures (what young men really think ssshhh!!!) and WOW the effect was astonishing. Even as clumsy as I am with your skill set (very out of practise) even the bits that somehow remained in my forebrain has me breaking out of the friendzone. If I'd been a little more observant and a little more patient I'd have noticed she WANTED a romantic kiss not a cheek kiss. Even so discovering that piece has in less than 24 hours increased my chances a millionfold!

Rooster39

Reaction score
Hi guys 1st post I'm out of practise and clumsy with your skill set but reading A secret women know but don't tell you transformed my chances with a girl I've known for 5 months and trying to hot it up. That advice reversed a distancing and I nearly kissclosed tonight but didn't recognise it until the moment passed.

What I've observed to be a weapon that younger guys don't have is we can rise above the testosterone fix of youth.

I said to her- "women to a young guy are a numbers game to get as many notches on their belt to increase their status to other young men. SSSShhh its a secret young men don't want girls to know.I said how would you feel about ----- or ---- laughing at you behind your back as just another conquest? How could you cope if they convinced you to do disgusting stuff for them to look better for other boys? I would lose so much respect for you. I know I shouldn't say it but I look at (young girl a mutual friend dreadful choice in men and used and dumped) and I think differently about her I used to respect her now I think shes little more than a slut its so tragic. You wouldn't want me to show you the door would you? Imagine how you'd feel too lose me? "

"When a man gets a bit older you turn down offers for a squalid **** you know now there is a so much more to enjoy. The thrill of simple things like a kiss,the excitement building when your breathing deepens,your heart races and butterflies in your stomach just because you are near the most attractive wonderful person you have ever met."

"Older men understand we can have female friends when I shared a bed with my wonderful friend (------ a woman matching my girls appearence and character traits)I was asked by my aunt did you sleep together I said yes auntie (I took my girls hand and circled my thumb) we only slept, shes a bloke with tits (got a enticing laugh YES!!!). We understand the value of true love growing more and more from a rock solid friendship."

"If you want to test whether I'm right about young men here's a test. See if they can look you in the eye without glancing down at your tits when I see you tomorrow tell me how many fail the test and you'll see I'm right. You want a real man not a monkey who can't control itself."

Worked for me fella's! ;)

She's coming tomorrow and if I don't screw up like tonight there will be a kiss close.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil....

Can you elaborate on this:

6) Be open minded to her suggestions (the faux romance that worked on our generation is lost on them).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Bigneil....

Can you elaborate on this:

With their being a whole generation off, a lot of trends are reversed just for the sake of being different.

Example 1. In my generation girls would say "We didn't f*ck. We made love". Eddie Murphy circa 1983 joked about getting caught cheating and he said to his girl "Yes, I f*cked her. I F*CKED HER. I make love to you." But now it's "Neil, we f*ck. We don't make love".

Example 2. I've had a girl say "There are SO many things I love about you. You could be perfect if only..." and I'll say "You can't tell me because I have to figure it out myself, right?" and she said "YES EXACTLY!". She had previously planned to write it all down for me but couldn't for that reason - it would be contrived. I'd be changing for her, which would be a turn off.

Example 3. She'll say "A girl wants to WORK for it" and then if you play hard to get she'll get naked and say "You did it perfect tonight - you made me work for it!"

Example 4. She might just say she hates your room and wants you to rearrange.

Example 5. Younger girls expect us to be more groomed and less hairy than our generation.

Things like that mostly. Keep an open mind about things you can change without sacrificing pride or respect. It's the least we can do if they're going to date someone that much older.