"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When friends work against you...

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Okay a couple of times I've had people who are claiming to be my friend and maybe they really are, whatever, say things that really piss me off in front of girls. Usually it's when I've had a few drinks I get pissed off and end up feeling like leaving at once and feeling torn like I'd love to hit them in the fact but yet they are supposed to be a friend and I'm being stupid for being angry... If I'm sober I'm more able to laugh it off or keep composure.

Basically it's like when I'll throw something ****y funny out at a girl and she'll respond and a friend will come in and say something like "Oh don't mind affirmed, he's cool just a little weird" or some kind of passive aggressive ****. like I need them to talk on my behalf. ****ing hell. Makes me so angry I hate that ****.

It's like how they'll not approach themselves but as soon as you do they'll come in and start being all "Oh he doesn't mean that." and basically gaying up my game.

Now obviously I wouldn't take guys I know to do this out with me if I were sarging but sometimes I'm just having a good time and somebody will do something like that and totally throw my state. I don't know if anybody else feels like this about it but it makes me more angry than practically anything else...

Any thoughts?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
When friends work against you

I don't have any friends that are DJs. I would rather be by myself in a club.
The last time I went to a club, I was talking to a very hot blonde and my friend came up to us and said "Is your name so and so and do you know so and so?" She didn't know what he was talking about, so he said "Do you have a twin?" I didn't know what to say after the interruption so she walked off. I was kind of pissed, but I didn't want to be a jerk and make a big deal out of it, but he basically screwed it up before I established any kind of connection with her.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Either go out on your own or tell your boys to step off your game. Tell them that you wouldn't interupt them if they were speaking to a lady and they shouldn't to you. If they don't understand, find some new friends.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
1.) If your friends c0ckblock you or get in the way of your game, don't bring them with you when you go out to pick up. It's not rocket science.

2.) If your friend says something like "Don't mind my friend, he's cool just a lil weird", do this:

totally ignore your friend, like he isn't even there, keep looking her in the eye and grin and say "I don't even know this guy". then look at your friend and be like "would you mind standing over there for the next 20 mins". if he says something back, say "why are you still here?"
 
Top