"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

When does your face grow up?

fonderboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
I'm like 17 now and a junior, but i have a baby face
I think it's irritating when people say i have a baby face and girls pinch my cheeks and say i'm cute and stuff... it makes me feel like an elementary schooler or something
:rolleyes:

anyone know when your face starts changing? And yes i've been through puberty, probably almost finishing it
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

fonderboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Anyone have any idea? heh

my dad and his dad don't not have a baby face.. his is strong jawed and strong brow and etc... the my mother's brothers and father don't have baby faces either
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
it's hard to say dude, some people stay like that for ever, others just snap out of it. My cousin changed in , i swear, a day.
 
Top