Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When do you not follow your passion?

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
WARNING LONG POST. PLEASE READ THOUGH :/

I need to make a important decision with my life. I am 20 years old and am in a good college. My GPA is 2.7. I REALLY want to go to med school in the carribeans. I need a 3.1 or so at least and I am a Junior right now. I'm really cutting it. Banking on my MCAT score.

A little about me. Im slow(say stupid things), a bad test taker, not that comfortable talking to random people some of the time and if I really want to get into med school I have to put a LOT of effort into it.

Well the good part of me in terms of education and things in life. I am VERY hard working. I will seriosely stick to something until the end. I KNOW i can do it. But heres the catch, I got to choose whats more important to me(not enough time I think). Getting the game down or focusing most of my energy in my education. I pretty much stay home and study/work out. I have been very persistant in trying to get to my goal of 155-160 lbs at 8% bf(started at 110). I am 5 7'. I think I can manage this lifting life and trying to get a MD and maybe someday a PhD at the same time.

But if I stick to med school, I won't be able to concentrate that much on gaming or lifting. I am a virgin. Had 1-2 unsuccessful relashionships. I am twenty years old. Not that socially comfortable. Im already so into college, I got to make a decision. Take it easy and game and get a MD or hope for the best and follow my passion and become a docter through the carribeans. What should I do? I'm scarred that If i go to med school I'll become a loser who will eventually get married cause I got money. But a dojo knows that he must always follow his passion. But is it right to give your passion up so you get have a happy life?(MD, game, and have a good body)

Damn. I got to make up my mind now. I don't know whats more important to me. If I get a MD, my job oppurtunity wont be that great but I'll have a good sex life. If i choose med school, I might just be one of those guys who ends up all lonely with little game. I already feel like I have so little time to practice gaming. How in the world can I put more time in it if I go to med school? I already lost most of my high school/college friends when I gained 40+ pounds. I am lonely and have no one close enough to talk to about this.

Long post. Thoughts?

Jules Verne

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do what you love in life.

Is medical school something you want to do? Or are you doing it because of money?

Both categories require your ability to relate and connect with people from diverse backgrounds.

Your social skill can improve by interacting with a lot of people. This includes patients you talk to when you volunteer at hospitals.

If you are asking yourself to choose between education and pick-up, you are headed toward a career suicide.

Demon Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow your heart man. Getting into medical school is hard. Doctors are among the most respected professionals out there.
Gaming and lifting you can pick up any time. You can probably still do a little while you are preparing for medical school.
For example me. I am not the greatest with people. I want to be an Army Officer so I am in ROTC. I have a very busy schedule with 2 jobs 20 hrs a week and have to go in the field for ROTC training and on field trips for my geology degree. I leave a tiny bit of time for social interaction.
Due that which will make you most proud. For example I do not just want to get with females, my number one goal in life is to win a battle.
What I am saying is you should never, ever give up on your dreams. So do follow your passion. Keep driving towards that goal and place it first, never quit, and NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT! :box:

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said that going to a med school won't make you happy? You can still game your fellow chick doctors with some study dates. Go to med school, and have fun along the way.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A little about me. Im slow(say stupid things), a bad test taker, not that comfortable talking to random people some of the time and if I really want to get into med school I have to put a LOT of effort into it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaqmBOyNCuE&feature=related

At about 20 seconds in a conversation starts where an incredibly great man lets another great man know that he has no gift for oratory which of course means he had no good speaking skills but he was an excellent writer. The lesson here I think is that a person should try to focus most on their strengths when it comes to being successful in life. It doesn't mean you don't try and improve in the area you are weak in. It just means focus first on perfecting what you do best and life should then eventually fall into place for you where you can then focus on shoring up your weaknesses.

"What should I do?"

Follow your passion and make it a reality.

Learn to multitask as well which means cut out as many luxuries and frivolous things as you can for yourself to make more time for yourself to both do this and have a reasonable amount of time to game chicks and to be specific I mean if you find yourself relaxing by watching tv, reading magazines, playing videogames or drinking or smoking pot cut all that frivolous sh!t out and make your life these two things completely...

1. Following your passion.

2. Gaming women.

Also if you are not already doing this make sure you always go to bed at a specific time each night to maximize the amount of hours you have awake to complete your goals. Be military like in your goal attaining efficiency.

"I'm scarred that If i go to med school I'll become a loser who will eventually get married cause I got money. But a dojo knows that he must always follow his passion. But is it right to give your passion up so you get have a happy life?(MD, game, and have a good body)"

You have nothing to be scared of.

You have to realize and believe that you have complete 100% control over everything that happens in your life. You do not have to get married if you do not want to.

And the thing about becoming a big shot doctor is you'll probably have fine b!tches throwing themselves all over you once they find out your profession. Keep in mind that most of them will be golddiggers so focus on spending as little money on them as possible. They will stay around you even inspite of this for the belief that if they behave good enough eventually they will get you the bigshot doctor to marry them boosting their status and wealth. So yeah avoid marriage like the plague if you become a doctor but put off the illusion the women that lust after you might be able to win your hand in marriage if they can show that they are worthy enough which is the bait that keeps them on your hook.

Edit: Also avoid gaming fellow doctors/nurses and people that you work with even though it may seem tempting.

The phrase "don't sh!t where you eat" is true and is followed by all smart men that desire to keep their jobs and desire a drama free work environment.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already lost most of my high school/college friends when I gained 40+ pounds.
This didn't make sense to me at all. Why would you lose your friends when you gained weight?

The meaning of life is to life it, and those not living fully are dead inside.

What is more important to you? What is the one option that will allow YOU as an individual to live your life fully (based on YOUR standards and nobody elses)?

My personal thoughts are that a man should always go after his passion first, and the women will naturally come along for the ride. You don't seeks success with women. You seek success. The women are just a byproduct of that success.

But on the flip side you can spend so much time on your passion, that you miss all the other great things life has to offer. The hardest thing in life sometimes is acheiving the right balance to not only make us happy, but also make our lives rich and well rounded and complete.

That being said, I would definately go after my passion, with the realization that you are going to find balance between that passion and your life. You can't abandon your social circle for your career, anymore than you should abandon your career for your social circle.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irs88 said:
WARNING LONG POST. PLEASE READ THOUGH :/

I need to make a important decision with my life. I am 20 years old and am in a good college. My GPA is 2.7. I REALLY want to go to med school in the carribeans. I need a 3.1 or so at least and I am a Junior right now. I'm really cutting it. Banking on my MCAT score.

A little about me. Im slow(say stupid things), a bad test taker, not that comfortable talking to random people some of the time and if I really want to get into med school I have to put a LOT of effort into it.

Well the good part of me in terms of education and things in life. I am VERY hard working. I will seriosely stick to something until the end. I KNOW i can do it. But heres the catch, I got to choose whats more important to me(not enough time I think). Getting the game down or focusing most of my energy in my education. I pretty much stay home and study/work out. I have been very persistant in trying to get to my goal of 155-160 lbs at 8% bf(started at 110). I am 5 7'. I think I can manage this lifting life and trying to get a MD and maybe someday a PhD at the same time.

But if I stick to med school, I won't be able to concentrate that much on gaming or lifting. I am a virgin. Had 1-2 unsuccessful relashionships. I am twenty years old. Not that socially comfortable. Im already so into college, I got to make a decision. Take it easy and game and get a MD or hope for the best and follow my passion and become a docter through the carribeans. What should I do? I'm scarred that If i go to med school I'll become a loser who will eventually get married cause I got money. But a dojo knows that he must always follow his passion. But is it right to give your passion up so you get have a happy life?(MD, game, and have a good body)

Damn. I got to make up my mind now. I don't know whats more important to me. If I get a MD, my job oppurtunity wont be that great but I'll have a good sex life. If i choose med school, I might just be one of those guys who ends up all lonely with little game. I already feel like I have so little time to practice gaming. How in the world can I put more time in it if I go to med school? I already lost most of my high school/college friends when I gained 40+ pounds. I am lonely and have no one close enough to talk to about this.

Long post. Thoughts?
Everyone has conflicting needs, you need to ask yourself some questions and be really honest with yourself.

By the way, why do you want to go to med school? Do you really want to become a doctor or do you just want what's associated with being a doctor?

Like i said, everyone has conflicting needs, you need to figure out which is most important to you, which will make you more happy.