Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when do you give up on the Hunt?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been knowing this HB7.5 (8 on a good day i guess) for about a year...she's in popular-demand...just went out with her on saturday and everything was cool...just recently broke up with a guy 7 months ago 3 year relationship)...last time she was with me i caught good IOI's (playing with hair, solid convo,) she started hitting me (punching kicking) when we went to a party...but affection has been nonchalant...can't get consecutive time with her...Felt she went out because she was stuck at home alone...i can usually get her over my house when i want...but last time i calld her over she left and never came back when she said she was (flaked)...we have a good-time and was basically the last time we hung out she "Qualified me" said she's into guys with my characteristics...doesn't talk about other guys with me around me. but was on the phone a couple times (knowing High-interest = no phone) when she was with me...so basically its been really hit and miss..Missed my chance a couple times 1.at the club in V.i.P cuddled with her and should have kissed close...2. she fell asleep in my bed when she was kind of drunk when we where watching a movie...It's Hit and miss but we seem to hangout from time to time but the OVEN IS STILL ON PRE-HEAT....i want to **** but idk if that's ever happening...although i was catching her attention all night to a point where she was messing up (spilling stuff on herself lol!! making mistakes..) i went out to talk to a few other chicks at a party and she followed me out and spied on me when i was talking to them! (sarging on a date rocks)..

what's funny is i just got done kicking it with two other girls all day and i asked if she wanted to come kick it and she said she had to homework...(seeing its sunday i understand) but i'm fvcking tired of this...im ready to bone...but idk if its gonna happen. but last time i wanted some i got it no problems...grrr doing great with women but feeling AFC with this one..any suggestions??? i feel like im at a tipping point...right now im in the middle i could go friend zone or i could go fv.ck buddy but this ch!ck is like blah! :kick: when should you give up the hunt? or when should turn it up and keep going? i plan on not saying sh!t to her until she contacts me again...if she wants to do something i'll reject with hopes of another day...but idk if its worth it...i may pass...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being her buddy. Unless if that's what you really want to be.

"Cuddled in the VIP"
"Slept in my bed with me"

It's good to be confident and believe that you are sparking sexual attraction with another female, but it's also good to be honest with yourself. Sounds to me like you have a small case of one-itis for this chick and she definitely senses it.

Just as you were about to break free and start gaming other women, you saw her spying on you and she sucked you back into the one-itis. Don't get sucked back in. Go with your flow and bed other chicks.

Attraction is based on feelings of emotion, not feelings of friendship. Not saying you can't have a friendship with someone you're intimate with.. however there has to be a lot of sparked attraction there also.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Stop being her buddy. Unless if that's what you really want to be.

"Cuddled in the VIP"
"Slept in my bed with me"

It's good to be confident and believe that you are sparking sexual attraction with another female, but it's also good to be honest with yourself. Sounds to me like you have a small case of one-itis for this chick and she definitely senses it.

Just as you were about to break free and start gaming other women, you saw her spying on you and she sucked you back into the one-itis. Don't get sucked back in. Go with your flow and bed other chicks.

it's been ongoing no one-itis! lol but i do want to f*ck i just got done reading runner83's thread on judge a chicks actions not her words...i actually keep convo short with us and only like doing things with her...i keep text down and calls down too...she always returns my calls or vice-versa but i definately am going to start picking up others...i didnt run back when she came outside i was too busy flirting with the two chicks me and my friend had opened up...but my goal isn't being with chicks..my goal is to f*ck them...Point blank
but idk im not gonna say i dont like the girl so maybe a small case but i've stopped talking to this girl a couple times and then we just kind of hang out again spontaeously...but i'm more tired of this sh#t now...I honestly am trying to play this chick... but yea, f.ucking her would definately feed my ego I know she see's me as a more than a friend and she's attracted but not to the point i want it...i've made the decision to fall back alot though...it's funny sooner or later she's gonna call and want to see me...she always does

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
it's been ongoing no one-itis! lol but i do want to f*ck i just got done reading runner83's thread on judge a chicks actions not her words...i actually keep convo short with us and only like doing things with her...i keep text down and calls down too...she always returns my calls or vice-versa but i definately am going to start picking up others...i didnt run back when she came outside i was too busy flirting with the two chicks me and my friend had opened up...but my goal isn't being with chicks..my goal is to f*ck them...Point blank
but idk im not gonna say i dont like the girl so maybe a small case but i've stopped talking to this girl a couple times and then we just kind of hang out again spontaeously...but i'm more tired of this sh#t now...I honestly am trying to play this chick... but yea, f.ucking her would definately feed my ego I know she see's me as a more than a friend and she's attracted but not to the point i want it...i've made the decision to fall back alot though...it's funny sooner or later she's gonna call and want to see me...she always does
No offence bud, but you remind me of some of the druggies in denial I see on the streets. Not in denial over drugs of course; but over what exactly is going on here.

Don't take it personally, we've all been there.

When it comes to the point that you're having to explain to me & yourself that you don't have one-itis for a girl, you probably have oneitis. Because if you really didn't, you'd probably just say, "No I don't," without feeling the need to explain yourself.

"It's been ongoing; no oneitis." Brother, that's an oxymoron right there. Unless you're f*cking her or at the least being intimate with her, sticking around her and waiting for this to happen is oneitis to a tee.

Trust me, I walked in your shoes too and I put forth so much effort only to get that devastating text, "WC.. we are just friends, ok?"

What you're doing is counter-productive to what you ultimately want. It may feel right, but it isn't. Women like to be swept off their feet with emotion; not coddled into it.

Ultimately I want to see you not only succeed here, but learn a thing or two while you're doing it.

To be blunt, the only way you're going to bed this girl is by concentrating on your life and persuing other women and putting this one on the backburner.

For once, make her work for you. For once, show her that you bring more to the table (in yourself) than just oogling over her. Live your life and she will follow.

Notice how strong men who have great things going in their life attract all the women? And how easily they can turn these women away to continue persuing their passions? This is because women don't want to be at the center of their lives. They would much rather be a sizeable compartment in our lives that we have time for when we're not worrying about bigger things.

In this way we are leaders and women love to follow leaders.

Right now she is leading & controlling you. If she were to ask you to come hang out at her place at 3 AM in the morning, you would drop everything and run over there. Don't deny it.

Self-improvement and women go hand in hand. Don't be fooled; women aren't emotionally attracted to males just because they may be good looking. They are attracted to them because they have a strong presence that the woman wants to be a part of.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i've already came to the conclusion of putting her on the burner again...and your over-analyzing a little bit...I like what you said about improvement because that's the current status i'm in....your under the impression that this chick actually knows how i feel and she doesn't...once again i will say this...i dont like the chick...she's what i want to **** at the moment explanation has been given to fill you in but please dont mistaken me for druggies...truth is i get it when i REALLY want it but this one hasn't just dropped in my lap and wanted some outside knowledge..she's gonna get f%cked like the rest of them and i agree with you on all the other sh%t but not the desperate...don't think every guy who asks for a lil insight doesn't know what there doing but i did take info from what you said...

so what your saying is keep up the hunt? just sharpen my tools and hunt elsewhere? or forget this one entirely....because honestly if i got called at 3AM she's getting FVcked thats Booty-call hours...but i'm def turning down the next time she suggest seeing me till the next time i Feel like it..control is everything...and i need remember i'm the prize here lol

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Right now she is leading & controlling you. Self-improvement and women go hand in hand. Don't be fooled; women aren't emotionally attracted to males just because they may be good looking. They are attracted to them because they have a strong presence that the woman wants to be a part of.

i feel thats what she thinks...what's a couple tips to turn that...i can def tell by characterisitics...getting chicks who thought they had me on there finger is so much fun!....some guys are too fast to give up on something...and im persistent...Im def in it for the game and what would be better than to pull a Boomerang... (Boomerang = flipping the table to your advantage)

i've done this trick in the past succesfully and it's been awhile but its gonna happen (like it always does!) i'll sit back and let the cards play out

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum does not have enough information on being sexual, I swear. Igetit could tell you himself that half the threads he reads on here could be solved with sexuality.

So yes, from what I just mentioned, being sexual is the answer to your problem. But now that you've waited so long, your gonna need to step back from her for a while and work on yourself. Once you've had some more successful experiences under your belt, then I suggest getting back in contact with her and trying your luck again.

You need to give off a sexual vibe. Sometimes that means being a little more direct with your intimate intentions. She needs to know what you want from her without you telling her directly what you want. Get physically close with her. Talk softer as you lean in more. And and smirk. Escalate, escalate, ESCALATE!!

Most threads I read with basic female problems such as one-itis and things of that nature usually just need a simple reminder of who they are.

Here's your reminder...
Your the man in this situation. She's expecting you to take control. You need to stop hesitating and act on your first thoughts, because your first thoughts are usually the things that you want to happen most. But thinking about what you want WILL NOT PRODUCE RESULTS! So act.

And you keep saying your tired of her sh!t, and the games she's playing when in reality, your the one messing with her. Whose house did she fall asleep in while she was drunk?? Uh, yours. Who was she next to in the VIP? Uh, you. She helped set up the perfect situations for you to make a move, but you wanted to "think" about what you wanted to do with her, AKA PLAYING GAMES.

SHE WAS WAITING FOR THE MAN, (YOU), TO KISS HER EFFIN LIPS AND GET HER WET.

Next time, handle your sh!t so you don't have to ask your initial question.

Good luck with your improvements.

Last edited:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you blur your eyes to your post, the letters kinda merge into bigger ones that spell out FRIEND ZONE. Come on man, wake up. It doesn't matter how you put it. It's obvious.

Badmannaz said:
been knowing this HB7.5 (8 on a good day i guess) for about a year...

You've been FRIENDS with her for a year.

i can usually get her over my house when i want...but last time i calld her over she left and never came back when she said she was (flaked)...

So she's been to your house several times and nothing has ever happened

we have a good-time and was basically the last time we hung out she "Qualified me" said she's into guys with my characteristics...doesn't talk about other guys with me around me.

Classic line girls tell their guy friends to keep them in their orbit. In the same vein as a girl saying "I just want a nice guy". She doesn't talk about other guys around you because she doesn't feel the need to make you jealous.

but was on the phone a couple times (knowing High-interest = no phone) when she was with me...

At least you got this one right. I'm guessing it was with a guy

so basically its been really hit and miss..Missed my chance a couple times 1.at the club in V.i.P cuddled with her and should have kissed close...

Things girls cuddle with that they haven't made out with/had sex with: family, friends and pets.

2. she fell asleep in my bed when she was kind of drunk when we where watching a movie...

Haha, wow yeah you missed your chance to rape her. It's funny how you say missed your chance at these situations. You missed your "chance" way back when she broke up with her boyfriend when you didn't ask her out or escalate with her.

It's Hit and miss but we seem to hangout from time to time but the OVEN IS STILL ON PRE-HEAT....i want to **** but idk if that's ever happening...although i was catching her attention all night to a point where she was messing up (spilling stuff on herself lol!! making mistakes..) i went out to talk to a few other chicks at a party and she followed me out and spied on me when i was talking to them! (sarging on a date rocks)..

what's funny is i just got done kicking it with two other girls all day and i asked if she wanted to come kick it and she said she had to homework...(seeing its sunday i understand) but i'm fvcking tired of this...im ready to bone...but idk if its gonna happen. but last time i wanted some i got it no problems...grrr doing great with women but feeling AFC with this one..any suggestions??? i feel like im at a tipping point...right now im in the middle i could go friend zone or i could go fv.ck buddy but this ch!ck is like blah! :kick: when should you give up the hunt? or when should turn it up and keep going? i plan on not saying sh!t to her until she contacts me again...if she wants to do something i'll reject with hopes of another day...but idk if its worth it...i may pass...
First off, you gotta admit to yourself you are INTO this girl. People don't come here and write that much about a girl they just wanna fvck. Being into a girl doesn't make you AFC. It's not understanding the situation and reacting to it in the wrong way that does. Also, if you think saying all you want is to fvck a girl makes you alpha, it doesn't. Its makes you like all the other guys who wanna fvck a girl so bad but just can't and get frustrated, hence the term Average frustrated chump.

I was into a girl a long time ago in my afc days and I actually had made out with her in the beginning. She ljbf'ed me. Sometimes I would still get so called "IOI's". She would flirt with me, play with her hair, grind me bla bla bla. If she saw me picking up a hot chick she would even get jealous for a bit, but as soon as I went for her she would retreat again. That's the art of keeping you as an orbiter and make no mistake, that's exactly what you are right now. Now stop being a chump and get over her.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
This forum does not have enough information on being sexual, I swear. Igetit could tell you himself that half the threads he reads on here could be solved with sexuality.

So yes, from what I just mentioned, being sexual is the answer to your problem. But now that you've waited so long, your gonna need to step back from her for a while and work on yourself. Once you've had some more successful experiences under your belt, then I suggest getting back in contact with her and trying your luck again.

You need to give off a sexual vibe. Sometimes that means being a little more direct with your intimate intentions. She needs to know what you want from her without you telling her directly what you want. Get physically close with her. Talk softer as you lean in more. And and smirk. Escalate, escalate, ESCALATE!!

Most threads I read with basic female problems such as one-itis and things of that nature usually just need a simple reminder of who they are.

Here's your reminder...
Your the man in this situation. She's expecting you to take control. You need to stop hesitating and act on your first thoughts, because your first thoughts are usually the things that you want to happen most. But thinking about what you want WILL NOT PRODUCE RESULTS! So act.

And you keep saying your tired of her sh!t, and the games she's playing when in reality, your the one messing with her. Whose house did she fall asleep in while she was drunk?? Uh, yours. Who was she next to in the VIP? Uh, you. She helped set up the perfect situations for you to make a move, but you wanted to "think" about what you wanted to do with her, AKA PLAYING GAMES.

SHE WAS WAITING FOR THE MAN, (YOU), TO KISS HER EFFIN LIPS AND GET HER WET.

Next time, handle your sh!t so you do have to ask your initial question.

Good luck with your improvements.
I agree with Diaforetikos. The problem is not making that first sexual move. I can't stress enough how this is the deciding factor! Everytime you're hanging with a girl and beating yourself in the balls while she is giving those strong signals i.e. body language, it is your opportunity to be sexual at this point.

Last edited:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks all for the comments and help and i hope this is helping others....but @chickfight....i'm tired of people just saying YOU LIKE HER YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE GET OVER HER! i mean like why we have to give up everytime we hit a snag?

overall this thread was to give guys some fire in their ass that they dont always have to GIVE UP THE HUNT..just MODIFY AND GET WHAT YOU CAME FOR... most def i would say i was AFC on this one but i'd be damned if we have to subject ourselves to ridicule everytime we "want someone"....i just recently got out of a short-term relationship and im tryna get back in the game...that's why i came back to the site...i definately have alot of knowledge on the GAME...but I'm needing to become the CLOSER....

u say give up get over her...I say i've missed a couple chances...but she's gonna get the Long-sTroke sooner or later....i've fell back and focused on me and other chicks...i've got a couple girls who want to go out this weekend and i'm doing that number...but it's not in me to give up i'll take n AFC on this one..but i've had plenty success f*cking girls hotter and harder to get than this one...so i'll keep updating...

I'M currently looking for something much better... oh n BTW i was with some other chick all last night i'm already getting back n the game ;-)

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to me like you're scared, always looking for signs if she likes you. like you need her spread eagle on your bed, with pen!s shaped runway lights leading to her vagina while she holds up with sign with your full name and address and phone # with a full bottle of lube between her teeth.
you need to be the leader, you lead her. right now you're waiting for her to take control and it's sad.
are you getting sex from any other girls? I think you're being friends with all of them.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna be her friend or fvck her?

You gotta ask yourself that question. Obviously, you want to fvck this hb. As much as it can be intimidating to get rejected, just go for it bro. At the height of the moment, when you think you are getting a good sign... if you don't make that move you're gonna end up regretting it then waiting for the next sign. I've seen this happen way to many times for myself.

Make that vow right now. From now on, you will go for what you want when you want it. And if you get rejected (which we all do) then move on. At least you tried... 0 regret. Learn from it and move on. The move doesn't even have to be huge like jumping on that ass. If she cuddles with you, go for the kiss. If she's lying on your bed, well... go from there.

This is all unless you REALLY value your friendship and REALLY appreciate her non-sexual female attention. In this case, I would doubt she feels the same way. Fvckin HBs like the attention from intelligent *****s.

Alanswer

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you keep saying your tired of her sh!t, and the games she's playing when in reality, your the one messing with her. Whose house did she fall asleep in while she was drunk?? Uh, yours. Who was she next to in the VIP? Uh, you. She helped set up the perfect situations for you to make a move, but you wanted to "think" about what you wanted to do with her
Diaforetikos is right. You're blaming her... For what exactly??

You're the one acting as a friend. You are putting yourself in the friend zone. Maybe she's the one asking herself; "What is he waiting for? Is he gay or something?"
What would like to be sure? That SHE jumps you?

You need teasing and kino escalation here that's all. Do something!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neghitzbrah said:
You gotta ask yourself that question. Obviously, you want to fvck this hb. As much as it can be intimidating to get rejected, just go for it bro. At the height of the moment, when you think you are getting a good sign... if you don't make that move you're gonna end up regretting it then waiting for the next sign. I've seen this happen way to many times for myself.

Make that vow right now. From now on, you will go for what you want when you want it. And if you get rejected (which we all do) then move on. At least you tried... 0 regret. Learn from it and move on. The move doesn't even have to be huge like jumping on that ass. If she cuddles with you, go for the kiss. If she's lying on your bed, well... go from there.

This is all unless you REALLY value your friendship and REALLY appreciate her non-sexual female attention. In this case, I would doubt she feels the same way. Fvckin HBs like the attention from intelligent *****s.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG all you guys are over-analyzing....you act like I'M BEST FRIENDS WITH THIS B!TCH I JUST WANTED SOME INSIGHT HOW ONE OF YOU WOULD GO ABOUT F#CKING HER...And if your not helping dont criticize....cuz its the same sh&T

O this guy missed his chance and he's still trying then he's automatically a loser because he didnt go right in...last time i was with this chick sh%t went smooth...and Lmao no dude i dont believe in being friends with a chick either

1. i know her and we are on hi and bye
or
2.I'm F%cking her

U act like im kickin it with her everyday all day it was the first time i hung out with the chick or talked to her in like 2 months! f%ck a Friendship she's a ch$ck i've kicked it with a couple times that i want to f#ck...stop trying to look deeper in the situation if you don't have a "i would do this to get it" or a "i would fall back" then F%ck off because everyone keeps saying the same thing over and over again :rolleyes:

I honestly don't give two sh&ts! i worked out today and have other things in my life just wanted some advice Lmao! smh! Where are the real DJ's in here?

Cuz honestly some of you are just repeating the next guy...lol but with all ridicule i always take away from your opinion so all of it is useful...but please dont fool your Ego and th!nk i'm some B!tch-ass dude...i was just honestly MAN Enough to Discuss a Situation on some P.Vssy stop TRYING TO BE A THERAPIST AND JUST TAKE WHAT I'M SAYING FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.. lol Good greif.. Smh

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
seems to me like you're scared, always looking for signs if she likes you. like you need her spread eagle on your bed, with pen!s shaped runway lights leading to her vagina while she holds up with sign with your full name and address and phone # with a full bottle of lube between her teeth.
you need to be the leader, you lead her. right now you're waiting for her to take control and it's sad.
are you getting sex from any other girls? I think you're being friends with all of them.

Dude...You honestly don't know me....I garuntee My worst day is your best day with women and that's a promise.... :kick: