“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

When do you decide to have the DTR talk?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
Based off your own experiences, what checkmarks needs to be checked before you and a HB talk about your relationship or becoming an exclusive couple?

I ask because I'm at that crossroads now. I've been seeing a girl steadily over the past several weeks (we meet before the holidays, but she and her family went away for 2-3 weeks and we picked up quickly after she returned). Each night we've hung out since she came back has ended at one of our apartments, to the point that it's become the expectation. The one thing we haven't been able to do yet is meet one another's friends and family.

For me, I want the exclusivity, since: 1.) She's the HBs of the girls I've seen recently, with a great personality to boot, and 2.) We f*** pretty regularly and I don't want my junk being mixed in with others (I actually don't think she's sleeping around, but this would remove that possibility).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Based off your own experiences, what checkmarks needs to be checked before you and a HB talk about your relationship or becoming an exclusive couple?

I ask because I'm at that crossroads now. I've been seeing a girl steadily over the past several weeks (we meet before the holidays, but she and her family went away for 2-3 weeks and we picked up quickly after she returned). Each night we've hung out since she came back has ended at one of our apartments, to the point that it's become the expectation. The one thing we haven't been able to do yet is meet one another's friends and family.

For me, I want the exclusivity, since: 1.) She's the HBs of the girls I've seen recently, with a great personality to boot, and 2.) We f*** pretty regularly and I don't want my junk being mixed in with others (I actually don't think she's sleeping around, but this would remove that possibility).
Most of the times a man mess the order up things get fvcked. She has to choose you. She has to try to force you in a relationship. I think the feelings you have today mean your starting to pedastal her. Go fvck some new and better bishes.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
There seems to be a forum-group consensus that we're 'supposed' to let her initiate a relationship proposal first.
Meanwhile, there's a forum-group consensus that we're supposed to take the lead asking women out and also *never* have a woman propose marriage to us.

Spot the contradiction?

I say... march to the beat of your own drum.

In other words, if all the boxes have been checked and she meets or exceeds the criteria, give her the job.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
There seems to be a forum-group consensus that we're 'supposed' to let her initiate a relationship proposal first.
Meanwhile, there's a forum-group consensus that we're supposed to take the lead asking women out and also *never* have a woman propose marriage to us.

Spot the contradiction?

I say... march to the beat of your own drum.

In other words, if all the boxes have been checked and she meets or exceeds the criteria, give her the job.
Exactly this.

People on her chant their mantra of “let her bring up relationship talk” while we are expected to be the leader...

Go your own way, but just stay confident and be happy with yourself first. Don’t listen to the dudes on here saying SHE HAS to do that and not you - they’ve just been burned before by doing it themselves. Half the dudes on here just monitor this forum daily rather than going out and living their lives and actually dating women. They’re living a persona that they need to maintain by posting on this forum. (Ie biggoal)
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I think the feelings you have today mean your starting to pedastal her.
The texts and nudes she sent me this morning suggest otherwise. :cool:

I appreciate the advice. I feel there is no scripted way for these to happen - asked a few friends how their DTR talks started, and got a whole variety of answers (he started it, she started it, etc.)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly this.

People on her chant their mantra of “let her bring up relationship talk” while we are expected to be the leader...

Go your own way, but just stay confident and be happy with yourself first. Don’t listen to the dudes on here saying SHE HAS to do that and not you - they’ve just been burned before by doing it themselves. Half the dudes on here just monitor this forum daily rather than going out and living their lives and actually dating women. They’re living a persona that they need to maintain by posting on this forum. (Ie biggoal)
The texts and nudes she sent me this morning suggest otherwise. :cool:

I appreciate the advice. I feel there is no scripted way for these to happen - asked a few friends how their DTR talks started, and got a whole variety of answers (he started it, she started it, etc.)
All i was saying is your "feeling" of needing to lock it down tends to push them away in 2020. I gave a recourse, IE: focus on self or something else. Shes supposed to desire you strongly, be confused and desire to lock you down.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Several weeks? No way. And yes it's her job, otherwise she will resent you for locking her up before she's ready.
Yes. I explained to him it means hes not busy enough. Hes too into it. That "feeling" if you act upon it messes up the connection.

Go party with some male friends, strip club or something. Or hang with another babe for the next several nights.
 
Top