Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When do you decide to have the DTR talk?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Based off your own experiences, what checkmarks needs to be checked before you and a HB talk about your relationship or becoming an exclusive couple?

I ask because I'm at that crossroads now. I've been seeing a girl steadily over the past several weeks (we meet before the holidays, but she and her family went away for 2-3 weeks and we picked up quickly after she returned). Each night we've hung out since she came back has ended at one of our apartments, to the point that it's become the expectation. The one thing we haven't been able to do yet is meet one another's friends and family.

For me, I want the exclusivity, since: 1.) She's the HBs of the girls I've seen recently, with a great personality to boot, and 2.) We f*** pretty regularly and I don't want my junk being mixed in with others (I actually don't think she's sleeping around, but this would remove that possibility).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based off your own experiences, what checkmarks needs to be checked before you and a HB talk about your relationship or becoming an exclusive couple?

I ask because I'm at that crossroads now. I've been seeing a girl steadily over the past several weeks (we meet before the holidays, but she and her family went away for 2-3 weeks and we picked up quickly after she returned). Each night we've hung out since she came back has ended at one of our apartments, to the point that it's become the expectation. The one thing we haven't been able to do yet is meet one another's friends and family.

For me, I want the exclusivity, since: 1.) She's the HBs of the girls I've seen recently, with a great personality to boot, and 2.) We f*** pretty regularly and I don't want my junk being mixed in with others (I actually don't think she's sleeping around, but this would remove that possibility).
Most of the times a man mess the order up things get fvcked. She has to choose you. She has to try to force you in a relationship. I think the feelings you have today mean your starting to pedastal her. Go fvck some new and better bishes.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a forum-group consensus that we're 'supposed' to let her initiate a relationship proposal first.
Meanwhile, there's a forum-group consensus that we're supposed to take the lead asking women out and also *never* have a woman propose marriage to us.

Spot the contradiction?

I say... march to the beat of your own drum.

In other words, if all the boxes have been checked and she meets or exceeds the criteria, give her the job.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a forum-group consensus that we're 'supposed' to let her initiate a relationship proposal first.
Meanwhile, there's a forum-group consensus that we're supposed to take the lead asking women out and also *never* have a woman propose marriage to us.

Spot the contradiction?

I say... march to the beat of your own drum.

In other words, if all the boxes have been checked and she meets or exceeds the criteria, give her the job.
Exactly this.

People on her chant their mantra of “let her bring up relationship talk” while we are expected to be the leader...

Go your own way, but just stay confident and be happy with yourself first. Don’t listen to the dudes on here saying SHE HAS to do that and not you - they’ve just been burned before by doing it themselves. Half the dudes on here just monitor this forum daily rather than going out and living their lives and actually dating women. They’re living a persona that they need to maintain by posting on this forum. (Ie biggoal)

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the feelings you have today mean your starting to pedastal her.
The texts and nudes she sent me this morning suggest otherwise. :cool:

I appreciate the advice. I feel there is no scripted way for these to happen - asked a few friends how their DTR talks started, and got a whole variety of answers (he started it, she started it, etc.)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly this.

People on her chant their mantra of “let her bring up relationship talk” while we are expected to be the leader...

Go your own way, but just stay confident and be happy with yourself first. Don’t listen to the dudes on here saying SHE HAS to do that and not you - they’ve just been burned before by doing it themselves. Half the dudes on here just monitor this forum daily rather than going out and living their lives and actually dating women. They’re living a persona that they need to maintain by posting on this forum. (Ie biggoal)
The texts and nudes she sent me this morning suggest otherwise. :cool:

I appreciate the advice. I feel there is no scripted way for these to happen - asked a few friends how their DTR talks started, and got a whole variety of answers (he started it, she started it, etc.)
All i was saying is your "feeling" of needing to lock it down tends to push them away in 2020. I gave a recourse, IE: focus on self or something else. Shes supposed to desire you strongly, be confused and desire to lock you down.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several weeks? No way. And yes it's her job, otherwise she will resent you for locking her up before she's ready.
Yes. I explained to him it means hes not busy enough. Hes too into it. That "feeling" if you act upon it messes up the connection.

Go party with some male friends, strip club or something. Or hang with another babe for the next several nights.