When did you realize......

Jordan32

Reaction score
you were an AFC and decided you needed to do something about it?

The point I realized I was an AFC and needed to change was my first semester in college.

There was this girl I always liked and wanted to get with for a long time. She was a tall blonde and a certified HB-9. I did all the usuall AFC manuvers (called too much, was too nice, picked up the tab..etc.)

I went away to school and in my first semester in college I invited her down foe the weekend to come stay at my place and check out the campus. I was hoping to get with her cause I finally had my own place.

She came down and we went to a party on a Friday night. Through the course of the night, we mingled and talked to other people (she knew people there too) Well, at one point I saw her dancing and making out with this black dude that went to my school that I know she didn't know.

I got pissed off and just went home and passed out in my room in a bad mood. That was like 11:30 at night. At about 3:00 in the morning, I wake up and hear a dudes voice, not sure what was going on, I looked out into the living room, and here was black dude sitting on my couch and she was giving him head. I couldn't belive she had the nerve top bring him back to my place. Not to start a fight, I just went back into my room (they didn't know I saw them) well one thing lead to another and I heard noises which I knew they were fvcking.

At that moment I knew I was an AFC. Here I was in my room listinening to the girl I liked for som many years getting nailed by a guy she just met that night. And from there on I went into DJ training

How about you guys?

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured it out when I spent over 200$ on valentines present for my first gf, and even stole money from my parents all in a futile attempt to get a kiss from her.

She broke up with me 2 weeks after getting the presents, and hooked up with someone else from our class.

Oh, and I sent her a letter telling her I loved her and it was ok that she was seeing other guys, and she told all of her friends. Ruined a year of my life, untill i found a new social circle.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I thought me and my ex wife were reconciling only to have her tell me on christmas day that her and my daughter were moving in with her new boyfriend, (mind you this was after we made love the night before). I knew somehow, someway I missed something important. I started searching for anwsers then.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized it when this girl I liked told me that I called her too much.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, you should be glad you never got with that chick, imagine how many times shes done one night stands. How rude is it to bring another guy to your place.

Anyways, for me it was because I had no confidence in approaching or talking to girls.

Jordan32

Reaction score
I knew that is when I had to change, but it took some time to get over, and left me a bit insecure, questioning my sexual abilities, (the guy was really hung from qwhat I saw, and he lasted a good 30-40 minutes which I never could) .

With time, as I developd my social skills with girls and got more comfortable around them, my confidence increased and that stuff didn'tr matter.

All in all I am not a master DJ, I am a work in progress, but a far cry from that AFC who was hiding in his room while the girl he chased was getting f'd by some other dude in the next room

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea so are you approaching in class? or university on campus

Jordan32

Reaction score
Both, but mostly on campus. I am in a male dominated field (engineering) and the few girls that are in my classes here arent that good looking.

I am sure this holds true at most universities, but it seems like the sports guys get most of the women

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times in my life (too many to count), I saw complete a**holes get with the girls that I wanted. I was absolutely furious. Here I was being a nice guy, always ready to help them any way I could and treating them so well. And yet, they were banging d-bags and later complaining about how these guys didn't respect them enough etc.

The thing that really irked me was this one time I went to the club with this one girl I really liked. Well, this guy I know who is a prick just walked up to her and started grinding with her. Next thing I know, he's got her up against the wall and he's REALLY sexual with her. That's when it really hit me that I was a fvcking chump.

Jordan32

Reaction score
Yeah, looking back at it iw was pretty funny. Not only the fact that she did that, but the manner in which they were doing it made me realize women love players.

See, I probably would have been all nice and romantic with her, this dude was talkin all kind of sh#t to her while he was fvcking her and she was svcking him, and she was loving it

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i guess im AFC in someways but i would have throw the 2 love birds out of the house.@jordan32

Jordan32

Reaction score
Jakes21

Yeah, I wasn't really in the mood to wrestle with a naked black dude that had a 9" boner. Didn't need that thing rubbing up against me while we were duking it out

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol jordan32, when i read your story i felt your pain.

Anyways, i was with this girl with whom i got with very quickly out of nowhere, made out countless times, and then went all AFCish. I called her like everyday, texted her while i was at work, kept saying how much i love her, and everything AFC you can think of.

When i went out with her that few times, it rained each time for some reason. And we ended up making out under a shelter in the midst of the heavy rain. Lol. It was funny.

Then, boom.. came the biggest setback of my life so far, at that point. She said she went to her cousin's house to stay over, and never got back to me. Lol. I flooded her phone and I didn't get no sh!t back. I even went to her house and talked to her mom who answered the door. That's the time i was being a fvcking man. Haha. Then she texted me right after, initiating a breakup and no more making out sessions because she was too turned on. Lol. j/k.

Reaction score
Well, I realized along time ago,but seemed powerless against it. My story seems a little different, cause I wasn't exactly the nice guy/doormat who did any and everything for whatever chick I had my eyes on,only to be used and/or dumped in any way,only for her to go off with some *******. No no,for me it was I wasn't having sex and yet everyone else was,and I thought it was hopeless etc. So it was a mental thing. I did see girls as just great and thought if I could get one,then I would be happy etc, but as years went on,and I just seemingly fell more and more behind,and more lonely and lonely.

I must say though,reading alot of the stuff on here has made me realize alot. Learn how and when to say no, don't do everything a chick asks you to do,see if you can get her to do stuff for you first, I also see how stupid wome are,they go for a-holes/players/whatever,only to complain about the mistreatment,not that I believe in treating them like a princess,but seeing thriugh the b.s of it all. Ideally,I would like to have the level of success I want,but without becoming this complete *******.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it wasn't a single defining moment, nor was it necessarily sparked by sparked by something some girl did to me. The journey started for me at my first rejection. It was a few years later that I realized she didn't reject me, I only rejected myself. I realized that even though I was going out and meeting people, I still didn't think highly of myself and was rejecting myself before they could ever do it. My first "rejection" was from an asian woman, and that stuck with me for a long time.

This didn't sit well when I also thought about how far I was behind my friends, and how the jerks were beating me in this respect. I wanted to prove to the world that a nice guy like me could bang hot girls. I almost went insane trying to improve my social skills but it wasn't getting me anywhere in college. My room-mate was banging girls all the time, and I wasn't getting any. I was still developing my social skills because I had led a sheltered childhood. This must've killed my social proof for the rest of the time I was in college.

The truth is that I was trying to accomplish something before it was meant to happen, BUT I would do it again because I have seen and done some **** you would not believe. (some of the stories are on here) Now I find myself in an interesting position of NOT wanting ONS's but I would like to have a relationship.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time come out in your boxers with a 12 gauge and tell them bolth to get the fvck out. Sorry for asking, but what happened the morning after?

Jordan32

Reaction score
Not sure, I left b4 they woke up. When I got home they were both gone. I haven't talked to her since

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would have kicked their asses out when you found her giving head. She had absolutely no respect for you, she should have asked you if she could bring a guy to your place for fvcking. What, does this guy not have a place to live?