Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did u realise that u needed to change

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I think it would be interesting for ppl to write when they realised that they need to change - also when they realised that they had changed and most importantly what happened in between.

For me, i realised that i needed to change about 8 months ago when i fuc*ed it up with this girl. And i am still doin it - a lot more confident now but nowhere near where i want to be. I am interested how ppl stopped being where i am and started being how they wanted to be.

Borgia

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worry about that anymore... What's the point? Analyzing your past will just make you feel insecure expecially if it was a negitive past...

Move on to greener pastures...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its good to analyze your past, therefore you dont supress things and you will generally be happier. I realised when I had oneitis and had a chance with a girl, but ruined it by sending her flowers twice, hahha, and calling her all the time! Then I found another oneitis a few months later, and one of my friends was like hey there is this site called sosuave that deals with this kind of thing. So I thought might as well give it a try so I dont get burnt. Since then got all the basics downpat, improved myself physically, dramatically, and got down to business with the woman. Now I have reached where I want to be as far as picking up is concerned. More now just wanna find a good LTR someday, but for the moment wanna be single and just fukc around!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted about this here.

I've thought about it, and in the past year, I have 3 blessings that I would like to make public, and explain why they are blessings.

1) Meeting Lu : She was the ugliest, dumbest, attention ho that I never should have even considered going out with. And, I was such a chump, that SHE DUMPED ME!!!! I was litterally devastated at first, I mean How could I, who is fairly good looking by most standards, be dumped by this monstrous example of women. I was better then this and I knew it, I just didn't know what to do about it.

2) Meeting Lisa : This girl was at the opposite end of the spectrum. She was a beauty the likes of which I had never encountered in person. Then, as my great first impression, I knocked her beer ALL over her... considering her a lost cause, I just started talking to her. Never did I even try to hit on her, there was no point. Yet, somehow she saw something in me, and was giving me MORE then enough hints that I should have picked up on, but wasn't evenlooking... UNTILL AFTER SHE WAS GONE. I had always known in my mind that if I can get past the initiating the conversation that I can handle my own as far as getting a gf. Meeting this girl had proved it to me... even though I didn't notice untill she was out of the picture. This was the first time that I had ever 'attracted' a woman to me just through conversation, despite having NO CLUE as to how it works. Honestly though, even if I had gotten this girls number, I was such a chump that I woulda screwed it up pretty quick.

Thus, the search for the answer began. I knew that I was attractive enough that I should have a gf NO FRIGGIN PROBLEM. I just didn't know what I was doing wrong, even though I knew now, after these two incidents in a row, that I WAS IN FACT doing something wrong.

3) Finding sosuave.com : When I first came to this site, I said to myself... I don't need a forum to help me find women, I'll just read the articles, see what I'm doing wrong and continue on with my life. For the next month, at every opportunity, I read countless articles telling me just how important eye contact and confidence are in the mating game. I still needed MORE, how do I get this confidence when I've never had any of it? So, I started on the DJ bible... man, I must have read that thing 2 and a half times by now. All these posts telling me to let go of my inhibitions, to lose my fear... TO ENJOY LIFE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WOMEN.

Finally, I started a bootcamp. I was like this'll be easy... three weeks later, I had said hi to a whole 5 people. Let me tell you, I FELT AMAZING after pulling just that off. Finished week 1, and quit at week 2.

Then comes New Years eve 2003, I said to myself, "This is the start of 'the year of the pimp', Make me proud." That night, I went out... I got shot down 5-7 times, but came home with three numbers. I hadn't even got 3 numbers in the past 2 years before that. I've been progressing overall since then...