"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

When did the relationship start?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I'm in a sort-of odd situation, and need some relationship help. I've been dating a girl for over 6 months, and things have been great. She's a lot of fun and we've somehow avoided any drama. But here's where it gets interesting - she says we are in an exclusive relationship, but shies away from the bf/gf labels despite the clear level of high interest she's continued to show. I secretly want her to begin the DTR talk, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

We talk every day and stay over one another's places every weekend unless we both go home to see family, so it's not a matter of infidelity. However, I believe this behavior stems from her previous relationship, which was extremely toxic (he was verbally abusive, she nearly developed an eating disorder and I'm pretty sure he cheated on her).

We went on two dates towards the end of 2019 before the holidays and have been seeing each other regularly since the start of 2020. Despite all the good times, defining what we are is essential for any relationship. My friend asked me today how long our relationship's been, and I honestly have no idea how to answer his simple question. What do you feel I need to do?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The relationship started in December 2019. It is a 6 month long relationship. I wouldn't push for a DTR chat. Just keep things as is.

Considering the pandemic, the fact that you've had a 6 month relationship is impressive.

All relationships are transient.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Everything I’ve read is relationship talk is female energy and you’re just supposed to focus on your mission as a man. If she’s there, great, if not then that still doesn’t change your mission.

that being said, if you’re wondering, ask. But if you don’t get an answer you like, bail. Draw that line in the sand. But be prepared to walk away. You are what you put up with. Your manhood is at stake. No pressure. Lol
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
6 months and she hasnt had the talk? That's a major red flag. There must be another man
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top