Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did the relationship start?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a sort-of odd situation, and need some relationship help. I've been dating a girl for over 6 months, and things have been great. She's a lot of fun and we've somehow avoided any drama. But here's where it gets interesting - she says we are in an exclusive relationship, but shies away from the bf/gf labels despite the clear level of high interest she's continued to show. I secretly want her to begin the DTR talk, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

We talk every day and stay over one another's places every weekend unless we both go home to see family, so it's not a matter of infidelity. However, I believe this behavior stems from her previous relationship, which was extremely toxic (he was verbally abusive, she nearly developed an eating disorder and I'm pretty sure he cheated on her).

We went on two dates towards the end of 2019 before the holidays and have been seeing each other regularly since the start of 2020. Despite all the good times, defining what we are is essential for any relationship. My friend asked me today how long our relationship's been, and I honestly have no idea how to answer his simple question. What do you feel I need to do?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The relationship started in December 2019. It is a 6 month long relationship. I wouldn't push for a DTR chat. Just keep things as is.

Considering the pandemic, the fact that you've had a 6 month relationship is impressive.

All relationships are transient.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I’ve read is relationship talk is female energy and you’re just supposed to focus on your mission as a man. If she’s there, great, if not then that still doesn’t change your mission.

that being said, if you’re wondering, ask. But if you don’t get an answer you like, bail. Draw that line in the sand. But be prepared to walk away. You are what you put up with. Your manhood is at stake. No pressure. Lol

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
6 months and she hasnt had the talk? That's a major red flag. There must be another man