Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When choosing a female partner, make sure she has a job in a similar income range

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on good paying jobs who allow gold diggers to groom them into a relationship should be aware of what they're up for.
I am sick of seeing stories in the media like this:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-06/women-share-their-stories-of-financial-abuse/11156442
Essentially shows how women think they're entitled to spend their husband's money without the man's permission and when they split, thinks its her right to live off child support payments (and even pay off a mortgage on it), try and take his property etc.

Lesson - always get her to sign a prenuptial if you're going to be in a defacto relationship with her. Regardless of whether it will hold up in court or not.
If she says that money shouldn't matter - she bloody shouldn't ask for it when the relationship ends. As her to put that in writing!! If money doesn't matter, she shouldn't object to it in the first place.

matteo-d

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, looks like you have some personal ****ty story you want to share ^^

I understand though, my rule has always been:
Never engage with a woman who has much more problems than you do (money being one)

Even though I admit in the beginning I made the mistake countless times...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally despise the thought of marriage but if you do get married never marry down.

Reaction score
I make decent money but was not brought up wealthy... wheres the best place to meet wealthy women?

Fund raisers, golf clubs?

It ain't upscale bars... all the girls I meet there are broke AF.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I didn't think this was true until my ex brought it up multiple times about how i'll be making "way more" than her if we ended up getting married. It said it made her feel very insecure and "not worthy" of me. It is true. You have a date and marry someone with the same-ish income. It will not work otherwise.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on good paying jobs who allow gold diggers to groom them into a relationship should be aware of what they're up for.
I am sick of seeing stories in the media like this:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-06/women-share-their-stories-of-financial-abuse/11156442
Essentially shows how women think they're entitled to spend their husband's money without the man's permission and when they split, thinks its her right to live off child support payments (and even pay off a mortgage on it), try and take his property etc.

Lesson - always get her to sign a prenuptial if you're going to be in a defacto relationship with her. Regardless of whether it will hold up in court or not.
If she says that money shouldn't matter - she bloody shouldn't ask for it when the relationship ends. As her to put that in writing!! If money doesn't matter, she shouldn't object to it in the first place.
Statistically, women with good income are more willing to divorce, less willing to have kids and more willing to cheat.
Now that doesnt mean all of them but seem like women with high income tend to be more headache to the man so why marry if you are preparing for divorce.
Another side note, it seem like the most fvcked men in divorce are middle class wage slave men. when they have no way to play with their income. while many self employed men can play it better because they know how to play the number, beside even when the wife take big chunck of money , they still have enough to continue their life without living in 1979 model car.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make decent money but was not brought up wealthy... wheres the best place to meet wealthy women?

Galas, dog parks, high end gyms, social networking through people who are in the same field as you.

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score

Business meetings, car sales yards, house-for-sale inspections, jewellery shops