Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When ****blockers are friends

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be talking to a girl or group of girls alone all the time, and then one of my completely AFC friends will join the circle and **** it up. How do I stop this from happening.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened to me for the first time today with 3 girls and my one friend who knows nothing about women. He just came up and asked a girl if shes not busy if she wanted to mabye go to a movie with him. I just walked away. Only one of the girls was really hot though, so I didn't miss out on much, but it's very annoying is all I can say. I just hope she dosent link me to him because mabye i'll still have a chance with the hot one.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade_1 said:
I'll be talking to a girl or group of girls alone all the time, and then one of my completely AFC friends will join the circle and **** it up. How do I stop this from happening.
AFC friend needs to be introduced to the sosuave ways perhaps?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your losing girls to your friends that walk up and take your prize I would not blame them so much. Maybe you could learn something.

Navy Seal: From the description of that incident I'd say your friend was on to something. Remember don't over analyze women or the process of "hunting" them. Don't think about eating. If you wait to long someone's gonna take your cookies.

RugbyDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know the feeling man. im not sure if that annoys me as much as my friend that will slap random girls asses next to their boyfriends and blame it on me tho lol cuz i would rather out talk an afc friend then have to talk myself out of a fight

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this has been a problem for me recently (mainly becasue I only just started). My main problem is guys who I am accqauntices/associates with will spoil my approach or conversation with a girl. Even guys who have girlfriends will fight to take the attention of the girl away from me to himself. Any suggestions on this?

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sam3083 said:
this has been a problem for me recently (mainly becasue I only just started). My main problem is guys who I am accqauntices/associates with will spoil my approach or conversation with a girl. Even guys who have girlfriends will fight to take the attention of the girl away from me to himself. Any suggestions on this?
Try sarging on your own or with a different group of people untill you get better.

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its not that they're taking away girls from me its more they're ruining the conversations and destroying opportunities. It's frustrating.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate her. Take her away from the group and run game.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I have this problem so much. Alot of my friends are AFC (not so much "frustrated" though), and I was one too, and whenever I try to work my game on a group of ladies, they talk to me knowing that I am their best friend, and when girls pick up on the fact that I'm the kid's best friend they begin to get a negative reaction.

I suggest, if you are talking to a group of girls, that you try to nicely draw the line with your CB friend. Ask them to back off a bit when you try to work your game. CB Friends can sometimes be the worst, as your generally friendly reaction towards them would probably make girls think "He hangs out with this AFC (or a deragatory term)?!" Or you can play it off and sorta make fun of him (in a joking way though!) so that he knows you aren't being derisive and girls get a good laugh out of it too.