zekko
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 16,752
- Reaction score
- 9,953
Why do we fall, Master Bruce?I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off.
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Why do we fall, Master Bruce?I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Did you end up purchasing the organic vegetables or not?So I was at the grocery store yesterday and was purchasing some organic vegetables as well as filet mignon meats. As I was checking out I saw this hot sloot latina. I slid up to the line and she got behind me. I could tell she was noticing my triceps and forarm muscles flexing so I looked at her with a wolfs gaze and raised my eyebrows "you like?". She smiled and bit her lip and looked down. I could tell she was getting moisture accumulation. I just got done working out so I could feel my test levels emenating off of me. I just got this gold chain the other day and was feeling pretty alpha. At this point the cashier got fresh with me. some wannabe alpha. i could tell his test levels were medium but he was out of shape, slumpy looking. I said "hey bro, im talking to this pretty lady, right here Ill be with you in a sec". As I said this some dbag in line was like "hey this isnt tinder bro". I looked in dead in the face and said if he speaks one more time ill consider that a threat to my safety and will respond. He got in my face and swung at me. I was pissed because I dodged it but he still messed up my hair somehow. **** pissed me off royally. I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off. Whatever I walked out and called him a phaggot. When I got outside i was getting in my AMG benz and I made sure to stop near the entrance and then when the automatic doors opened i peeled out on em. whatever just another day. i think i saw that latina checking me out as i left so maybe ill go back and run into her who knows?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
How do you know we're not just pretending to believe it and we are the ones making fun? And you fell for it!How in the absolute **** do any of y’all believe this ****? He’s literally making fun of all you. And you all fell for it!
Hahahahahahaha!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
douchebag = alpha wannabedouchebag ≠ alpha