Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When being alpha goes wrong

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So I was at the grocery store yesterday and was purchasing some organic vegetables as well as filet mignon meats. As I was checking out I saw this hot sloot latina. I slid up to the line and she got behind me. I could tell she was noticing my triceps and forarm muscles flexing so I looked at her with a wolfs gaze and raised my eyebrows "you like?". She smiled and bit her lip and looked down. I could tell she was getting moisture accumulation. I just got done working out so I could feel my test levels emenating off of me. I just got this gold chain the other day and was feeling pretty alpha. At this point the cashier got fresh with me. some wannabe alpha. i could tell his test levels were medium but he was out of shape, slumpy looking. I said "hey bro, im talking to this pretty lady, right here Ill be with you in a sec". As I said this some dbag in line was like "hey this isnt tinder bro". I looked in dead in the face and said if he speaks one more time ill consider that a threat to my safety and will respond. He got in my face and swung at me. I was pissed because I dodged it but he still messed up my hair somehow. **** pissed me off royally. I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off. Whatever I walked out and called him a phaggot. When I got outside i was getting in my AMG benz and I made sure to stop near the entrance and then when the automatic doors opened i peeled out on em. whatever just another day. i think i saw that latina checking me out as i left so maybe ill go back and run into her who knows?

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is one of those situations I think we have all been in. It's tough. IMO it doesn't matter who you were talking to and what you were saying. Short of making threats of violence or maybe dropping F and C bombs in front of their children, people in line/the public need to mind their own business when they are not part of the conversation.

What I have been doing is learning a little bit of basic sign language on Youtube. So in a situation like this, what I would do is do the sign for "Whatever" or "Mind your own business". But don't say anything verbally. This way, you are responding and defending yourself but they have no idea what you are saying and then if/when they do slug you (or try to) and you bring them to the ground and take them out, hopefully any witnesses will tell the police that you were harassed and punched first and you didn't even say a single word to the other guy, not one word (that anyone heard)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point the cashier got fresh with me. some wannabe alpha. i could tell his test levels were medium but he was out of shape, slumpy looking. I said "hey bro, im talking to this pretty lady, right here Ill be with you in a sec". As I said this some dbag in line was like "hey this isnt tinder bro"
The details here are pretty vague, but from this it sounds like you were holding up the line?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really relate with that since I keep a low profile usually anyway Im planning a bloodwork but dont really like needles.

Given your skill to emphatically measure testosterone levels of those around you, would you mind letting me know my test (total-free), e2 and DHT please? if its not too much hussle prolactine and cortisol too.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave goes Penthouse Forum

I hope OP popped a nut when he hit "SAVE"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See to me this is fake alpha. I think a better move would have been to ignore the hater and move closer to the girl while turning your back on him. And say to her meet me outside. That way you've taken your shot but you're not holding people up.

now I'm sure I wouldn't have thought of that in the heat of the moment we're all perfect behind the keyboard... just saying.

or you could have played for laughs and smiled at him and said hey don't disrespect my future wife.

That way you've had a laugh and made him the bad guy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I was at the grocery store yesterday and was purchasing some organic vegetables as well as filet mignon meats. As I was checking out I saw this hot sloot latina. I slid up to the line and she got behind me. I could tell she was noticing my triceps and forarm muscles flexing so I looked at her with a wolfs gaze and raised my eyebrows "you like?". She smiled and bit her lip and looked down. I could tell she was getting moisture accumulation. I just got done working out so I could feel my test levels emenating off of me. I just got this gold chain the other day and was feeling pretty alpha. At this point the cashier got fresh with me. some wannabe alpha. i could tell his test levels were medium but he was out of shape, slumpy looking. I said "hey bro, im talking to this pretty lady, right here Ill be with you in a sec". As I said this some dbag in line was like "hey this isnt tinder bro". I looked in dead in the face and said if he speaks one more time ill consider that a threat to my safety and will respond. He got in my face and swung at me. I was pissed because I dodged it but he still messed up my hair somehow. **** pissed me off royally. I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off. Whatever I walked out and called him a phaggot. When I got outside i was getting in my AMG benz and I made sure to stop near the entrance and then when the automatic doors opened i peeled out on em. whatever just another day. i think i saw that latina checking me out as i left so maybe ill go back and run into her who knows?
Was this in a dream of yours? Or were you just trippin' off some LSD , mollies or something?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Stop taking tren. Lower your test. dosage. For the love of god you talk like someone on BB.com who has just ran their first cycle. You clearly cannot control yourself.

What is so alpha about not being in control of yourself? That is anti-alpha in my book.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed an opportunity to dominate your environment.

You failed to number close.

You hung around in your car to remind them of this.

I think your magical gold chain might be a dud.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibe is everything. I have hit on ladies on line and dudes look on in amazement, almost envious of how I carry myself. Never hate. They say, damn this guy has game and they show me respect.
I also don’t come across arrogant, which you do in your post. TBH, you sound quite douchey, especially the part where you mention you were feeling good because you were sporting a gold chain. You let the guy break your frame. All haters words are immediately dismissed, it’s like they don’t exist in my world. Next time don’t get so overworked about what another dude says. Good luck

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off. Whatever I walked out and called him a phaggot.
What an absolute Epic Win...

Just like Mazer said before :
"Vibe is everything. I have hit on ladies on line and dudes look on in amazement, almost envious of how I carry myself. Never hate. They say, damn this guy has game and they show me respect. "
This was my experience also.
I was at a work party this year and 2 girls from our office in another country kept flirting with me.
Colleague: Those girls are checking you out, go talk to them.
Me: Nah, if they want me they will come to me.
Colleague(to the other guys): This guy knows what he's talking about. Respect, man!

Yeah, they teased me about banging one of them and making the other cry for some reason, but I didn't mind that. I got respect, got to bang a nice chick and no one was salty about it.
As long as you're not a douche about it, guys will cheer for you, you're like a hero in a movie. But the line between confidence and arrogance is really thin.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I even begin? This would be comical if it weren't so sad. A classic display if immaturity and insecurity.

Holding up the line so you can flirt with this woman...
Threatening a guy for telling you this isn't Tinder while making everyone wait for your antics...
Assigning "Alpha" status to yourself because of a gold chain...
Walking out, with your embarrassed tail between your legs, shouting "phaggot"...
And finally, the crown jewel of your display of insecurity, bringing your car over to the entrance and peeling out when the door opens.

Pathetic. None of this stuff is "alpha". In fact, you painted yourself like an insecure, out-of-control clown in that particular situation.

Look at your title of this thread. It went wrong, all right, but it wasn't because you were being "alpha". You were acting like a disrespectful d-bag, holding everybody up for your "alpha" performance.

Self-control is the cornerstone of "Alpha". Acting like a self-centered moron and affecting people who just want to get out of the store and on their way is the very antithesis of "alpha", and is in fact a certain tell of insecurity.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
obvious troll thread

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be a troll. This can't possibly be real.