Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When being alpha goes wrong

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off.
Why do we fall, Master Bruce?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just go to the store again and start saying "Alpha Q" to girls.
That will make them all run screaming to/away from you.
That is the true alpha attitude.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So I was at the grocery store yesterday and was purchasing some organic vegetables as well as filet mignon meats. As I was checking out I saw this hot sloot latina. I slid up to the line and she got behind me. I could tell she was noticing my triceps and forarm muscles flexing so I looked at her with a wolfs gaze and raised my eyebrows "you like?". She smiled and bit her lip and looked down. I could tell she was getting moisture accumulation. I just got done working out so I could feel my test levels emenating off of me. I just got this gold chain the other day and was feeling pretty alpha. At this point the cashier got fresh with me. some wannabe alpha. i could tell his test levels were medium but he was out of shape, slumpy looking. I said "hey bro, im talking to this pretty lady, right here Ill be with you in a sec". As I said this some dbag in line was like "hey this isnt tinder bro". I looked in dead in the face and said if he speaks one more time ill consider that a threat to my safety and will respond. He got in my face and swung at me. I was pissed because I dodged it but he still messed up my hair somehow. **** pissed me off royally. I ended up slipping on my shoe and fell like an idiot in front of everyone but i played it off. Whatever I walked out and called him a phaggot. When I got outside i was getting in my AMG benz and I made sure to stop near the entrance and then when the automatic doors opened i peeled out on em. whatever just another day. i think i saw that latina checking me out as i left so maybe ill go back and run into her who knows?
Did you end up purchasing the organic vegetables or not?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your AMG Benz is a pos lol. You watch too much Jersey Shore man. You were upset cause he messed your hair? You probably loved that he messed your hair and want him to do it again later in bed. That’s why you waited out front from him. :lol:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the absolute **** do any of y’all believe this ****? He’s literally making fun of all you. And you all fell for it!

Hahahahahahaha!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the absolute **** do any of y’all believe this ****? He’s literally making fun of all you. And you all fell for it!

Hahahahahahaha!
How do you know we're not just pretending to believe it and we are the ones making fun? And you fell for it!

Hahahahahahaha!
:)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing the OP, ANYTHING is possible. He doesn't strike me as someone with a great deal of self-control.

But kudos to him for effectively pulling off a good troll thread if that's what it is, and I do think it is.

Coming from someone else, it would be an obvious troll. But considering the source, the story was plausible.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some stupid wierdo shyt.

I swear 90% of the people on here are socially retarded.

MOVE ALONG CREEP!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
douchebag ≠ alpha