Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Being a DJ Doesn't Work

Shaggs

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post at Sosuave! Enjoy the information contained here, but try not to be too harsh, because:

1) I'm new and would you want to treat a new acquaintance so poorly?

2) What i'm writing here is true. Some people, especially those at larger schools, may find that this information does not apply to them. If that is the case, then this wasn't written for you! No need to complain.

Now that i've covered my ass appropriately:

Yes, boys and girls, it happens. Sometimes, no matter what DJ tricks you pull out of the metaphorical hat, a girl just isn't receptive to your charms. As a matter of fact, many times these elusive women will turn right around and date the AFC! When this happens, know that it has nothing to do with your skills as a DJ.

The idea of "the perfect man" is very powerful in our society. It is so powerful, in fact, that many girls enter their freshman or even sophomore year of High School still believing it. A girl will have this perfect image until she is broken of it by actually dating one or more AFCs (the "perfect man").

What does this mean to you? It means that to get the "nice" girls, the ones who still have the AFC outlook on life, you need to act partially like an AFC! You may, of course, still use most of the DJ tricks. Here are some that WILL NOT WORK:

1. Ignoring the woman

Never ignore the nice girl! She will only take this as a sign that you are uninterested and her interest level will not rise. It will fall.

2. Sexual Innuendo

Avoid sexual innuendo at all costs. The nice girl needs to feel in love before sex is discussed. You may use your DJ methods to make her feel in love, however :D

3. Kino

Girls grow a tolerance to kino in the same way that they might grow a tolerance to a drug. Bottom line: A little kino goes a long way, but a lot of kino will not take you where you want to go!

4. Neg Hits

This one may be obvious, but for the less adaptive:
Neg Hits= hurt feelings and an interest level smaller than your IQ.

5. Complaining!

The nice girl hates a guy with a less than optimal outlook on life. Always be positive and NEVER GOSSIP!

Now, here are some methods that work especially well:

1. ****y and Funny

Being ****y and funny is even more effective on the nice girl. She'll eat it up like candy! Of course, when dealing with the nice girl an exceptional amount of discretion must be involved. Keep it clean.

2. Chivalry

chivalry is required if you ever want to get this girl in the sack. Open doors for her. You can even kiss her hand. Just dont let other people see you acting like an AFC...

3. THE PARENTS!

This is absolutely the most important aspect of gaining the trust and interest of the nice girl. Make friends with her parents! DO IT! Gain their trust and you will find that her parents will do your DJing work for you! Just dont be suprised when she starts coming on to you! ;)

Now go get that virgin, soldier!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shaggs
Hello everyone, this is my first post at Sosuave! Enjoy the information contained here, but try not to be too harsh, because:

Welcome to the board. You're going to learn a lot here.

I wouldn't!

2) What i'm writing here is true. Some people, especially those at larger schools, may find that this information does not apply to them. If that is the case, then this wasn't written for you! No need to complain.

Let's see what's coming !

Did you? :D

??????

Yes, boys and girls, it happens. Sometimes, no matter what DJ tricks you pull out of the metaphorical hat, a girl just isn't receptive to your charms. As a matter of fact, many times these elusive women will turn right around and date the AFC! When this happens, know that it has nothing to do with your skills as a DJ.

DJ Tricks = there's no such thing. We have weapons, of course, but they're not tricks, they're correct attitudes towards women.

If a girl isn't receptive for your charms, it's your fault twice !
First, because you did not observe that her interest level is low, and second because you didn't do anything to raise it.
And oops, there's the third, if her IL was kinda high, you didn't take advantage of that... Don't blame the girls when you're unprepared... It has everything to do with your skills. " Chance favors the prepared mind. "

The idea of "the perfect man" is very powerful in our society. It is so powerful, in fact, that many girls enter their freshman or even sophomore year of High School still believing it. A girl will have this perfect image until she is broken of it by actually dating one or more AFCs (the "perfect man").

Yeah, so is the idea of Cinderella, or the ONE, that's why so many guys, and even us in the past, have or had one-itis and fell in love madly with a single girl.

What does this mean to you? It means that to get the "nice" girls, the ones who still have the AFC outlook on life, you need to act partially like an AFC! You may, of course, still use most of the DJ tricks. Here are some that WILL NOT WORK:

What if I don't want the nice girls? Who says that I'm destined to have only nice girl to the rest of my life and not the girls I really want? Why should I settle for mediocrity ? Read Aim High by Pook, and think again about this concept.

1. Ignoring the woman

Never ignore the nice girl! She will only take this as a sign that you are uninterested and her interest level will not rise. It will fall.

Of course, if you don't know the timing, she'll think that. But what if after a very nice time with her, you meet her again, and instead of going over and talking about the date, or the fun, or being all over her, like all guys do, you just say hi and keep walking?? She'll think that you did not have a good time, or that she did something wrong, or that you just don't care much about her, so she'll start to go nuts! And it builds anxiety, she may even approach you,if she can't stand waiting.

2. Sexual Innuendo

Avoid sexual innuendo at all costs. The nice girl needs to feel in love before sex is discussed. You may use your DJ methods to make her feel in love, however :D

This is a two-edged sword. If overdo it, she'll think your a horny a$$-hole, who just want to bang her, if you underdo it though, she'll see you as a nice, pu$$y girlfriend.
Use it with caution, and learn from your mistakes!

3. Kino

Girls grow a tolerance to kino in the same way that they might grow a tolerance to a drug. Bottom line: A little kino goes a long way, but a lot of kino will not take you where you want to go!

Kino must be done gradually, I agree with you, but constantly!
Girls love kino !! And I'm not going to get into the NLP part of it, just hear what I say, kino creates more rapport than any words in your dictionary can create !!
A DJ that doesn't master Kino, is like a Jedi who doesn't master the use of the force.

4. Neg Hits

Neghits, are your Jedi Light Saber. With one difference, if you overuse them, they will not kill anyone, they'll hurt a lot but you can always apologise. If you do not use it, the enemy will overpower you and then you're gone.
It's better to overdo it and still be able to ask for apologies then underdo it and being unable to do anything about it.

5. Complaining!

The nice girl hates a guy with a less than optimal outlook on life. Always be positive and NEVER GOSSIP!

I agree with you, but... if you disagree with something they say or like, show it ! Not everything, but somethings! So she sees that you're not a puppet, you have opinions and you stand for them. This is strength of character. And gossip, is bad, but in HS girls love to gossip, don't be a p*ssy, but if they come and tell you anything, just listen and maybe try to relate somehing you heard with what they said. Popular guys always know a thing or two about what's happening in the school. It's HS culture.

1. ****y and Funny

Being ****y and funny is even more effective on the nice girl. She'll eat it up like candy! Of course, when dealing with the nice girl an exceptional amount of discretion must be involved. Keep it clean.

How can I be ****y and funny without neg-hitting? Without mocking their opinions, musical tastes or things like that.
You become a nice and funny guy, and when a real ****y and funny guy appear he takes the girls and leave you with the rests.
Do you want the rests?

2. Chivalry

chivalry is required if you ever want to get this girl in the sack. Open doors for her. You can even kiss her hand. Just dont let other people see you acting like an AFC...

Depends on the girl. A babe I know broke her feet and I always asked her if she needed help (she was using crutches). She always said no, until one day I told her to f*ck off and that I would put my leg in front of her so she could kiss the ground (delivered it in a ****y, half pissed half laughing tone) she just smiled and I never offered her help again. And nothing bad happened.
Girls are very differemt one from each other. The cool, confident ones don't give a sh!t to this chivalry crap. They're more independent. [/i]

3. THE PARENTS!

This is absolutely the most important aspect of gaining the trust and interest of the nice girl. Make friends with her parents! DO IT! Gain their trust and you will find that her parents will do your DJing work for you! Just dont be suprised when she starts coming on to you! ;)

This works with every girl. At least, I agree with you on this one

You made a guide to get shy, insecure, low self-esteem girls. I'm pretty sure most of us here prefer the funny, outgoing and confident girls. Do not settle for little. Do a search for Aim high, it's a post by Pook, and see where you're doing wrong. If we didn't dare to aim high, we wouldn't have gone to the moon.
So why settle for little if there's a lot more waiting for us.

I didn't mean to be harsh on you, but I can't stand people settling for less, I believe that men must try to achieve the best things possible. It's our destiny, and that's what nature demands from us.

So, take some time and think more about these concepts.

BBB

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome Shaggs!

You have a couple of good points but some of your points are just wrong. The one thing that jumped out at me was when you said neghits were bad. This couldnt be further from the truth, unless you are using them wrong. Its okay, though, you will learn from this site.

Shaggs

Reaction score
You make some good points, Blues Boy, although not all nice girls have low self esteem or are somehow less appealing than their more outgoing counterparts. I wrote this post from my experience with a totally hot babe who is at least an 8.5. I wrote what works with her and other girls like her who I have met.

Also, going for the nice girl doesn't have anything to do with low standards! Where did this come from?

If you don't want to date a "nice girl" then don't. This post wasn't designed for you and because of that you may find it of little relevance.

You obviously know what you're talking about when dealing with your average women. But you can't just reject my ideas without actually testing them yourself. I can tell by what you wrote that you have little or no experience with the type of woman that I am talking about.

Mack, you're absolutely right about neg hitting. But there is a fine line between neg hitting and insulting that gets even finer when dealing with a nice girl. Pro DJ's can neg hit if they are careful enough, but your average DJ is just going to screw it up.

Anyhow, I'm open to criticism. If anyone is reading this and has had experience with this type of girl, post what you think and maybe we can make this post bible material!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shaggs

Depends if your giving bullshyt advice

OK???

Actually it does. Either you should be able to tell if shes interested and if she is then if you have skills youll be able to get her.

Thats were we come along. We aren't perfect BUT we are powerful in a matter of speaking.

1. Ignoring the woman

As long as you dont go overboard everything should be fine.

2. Sexual Innuendo

NO! Sexual innuendos aren't exactly bad. If you use them all the time and they're obvious then it might start to work against you. Just use them sparingly. If they seem comfortable around you push them a little farther to see if shes totally comfortable.

3. Kino

A little kino is the foundation for even more kino. Once you've raised her comfortablitity level around you then you can start using heavier kino.

4. Neg Hits

THey hurt feelings if you're being serious. If you do it as a joke and have a smile they'll most likely play mad.

5. Complaining!

Wouldn't it make sense the most people don't like others with a negative outlook unless they're negative theirselves??

1. ****y and Funny

Even if she is nice, being ****y shows that you're confident and girls like confidence.

2. Chivalry

No its not REQUIRED. If you act like an AFC but not around other people then you're still one.

3. THE PARENTS!

Who says the nice girl wants a nice guy?? Opposites attract right? Maybe she wants a bad boy to bring the badness out in her. I dont think that her parents would still influence her that much.

Where did you come up with all this shyt?? The way you're talking about our 'weapons', you would think they don't work at all. Its like having a gun with no bullets. What's the point? It might work the slightest bit , but it won't be enough.

Noobs giving other noobs advice on stuff that they came up with theifself. Which to me is a big no no. And yes this stuff would still work. If it doesn't then: you're a dumbass and you fuked it up OR you don't know what the hell you're doing but you're tryin anyway. Either way, stop and read the stuff.

Reaction score
Also, many girls who say that they love guys who are sweet, love romantics gifts, love chivalry, etc. actually don't. They just tell people this bullsh!t to make people think that they are real deep 'quality' girls. There are very few real 'nice' girls out there.

G F L A S H

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a denial
Is it just me
Isn't that in the bible? apart from the bullshiße parts.

I think I have seen this in the bible as well...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent post, especially for a noob, but obviously you still have a lot of learning to do (I think everyone does). You'll learn in time.

Mr. Pink

Reaction score
Excuse me, but why the **** would you want a nice girl? lol

Nice girls take too long to kiss you let alone **** you and who wants that lol.

that was a very unneeded post btw.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, this is true for small schools and it's taken me a while to figure it out. Since then I've found a few things that work/don't but not too many since it just matters if she's your avg. girl or some girl looking for a ****|ng "soulmate"... Nice Girls are cool and i have to admit sometimes they get sort of tempting, but they're using their girly mind powers on you because you know they'll never put out... and you MUST go for it. It's all bull, if you go after a nice girl you had better be suaver (more suave) than shiznit and not innapropriate.

Good Luck Hunters...

-jc

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your first post, very well done. You've got much to learn but are well on your way. Keep with it bro.