Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When are your summer holidays?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does it begin and when does it end? All of you, especially if you intend to participate in a bootcamp during this time.

Mine starts on the 13th of June, as that's when I'll be on the plane to Norway, and ends roughly the 3rd of August, when I'll be going back.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine starts around 23rd July and ends around 3rd September, but a week of that is away and practically the whole month of July is a holiday for me despite having school.

But yeah im well up for doing whatever, my last exam is in mid June and life's pretty quiet atm.

Last edited:

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine starts June 23rd!
I'm so down for another bootcamp, and I'll have plenty of time and no excuses to give, so I'm in for sure.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine started a week ago, and end in early august

I'm down for a bootcamp as well

Dreamin'_Dylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine started today, and ends august 8th, and since I can't get around with out my parents or brother driving me, I won't be doing the bootcamp.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamin'_Dylan said:
Mine started today, and ends august 8th, and since I can't get around with out my parents or brother driving me, I won't be doing the bootcamp.
Sounds like the situation for most of us. What makes it different for you? I'm sure you can go with them and also walk places or public transport.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire life is just a giant vacation from boredom. I just got hired to be a white water rafting guide, paintball judge, and a summer researcher for a Pennsylvania University. As far as I am concerned, THAT is a vacation! \

- comic_relief

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lets get this started asap im sitting on my arse playing ps3 all day

Dreamin'_Dylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Sounds like the situation for most of us. What makes it different for you? I'm sure you can go with them and also walk places or public transport.
Well to start, being in public with my family is like being in public wearing sh1t stained white pants. In short, embarising. And the town I live in is small, but to get into the actual I have to walk 6 miles down a fvcking highway. Then another 6 to get home. And there is no public transportation.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamin'_Dylan said:
Well to start, being in public with my family is like being in public wearing sh1t stained white pants. In short, embarising. And the town I live in is small, but to get into the actual I have to walk 6 miles down a fvcking highway. Then another 6 to get home. And there is no public transportation.
Get a bike or go with a friend. Make solutions. The whole point of this bootcamp is to overcome anxious, scary, and embarresing situations.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Get a bike or go with a friend. Make solutions. The whole point of this bootcamp is to overcome anxious, scary, and embarresing situations.
I agree,I also live like 10km's out of town.I always make solutions.No excuses my friend.

JohnWall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine just started wednesday. And I'd be totally down for a bootcamp

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I have lived in a small town before. I did part of the boot camp there last time. It wasn't ideal but then what is.
Im gonna do the whole bootcamp in a small town, living on an island over 10k's from town. It's gonna be the greatest! I think it's way better than doing it in Cape Town.