That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
word. I've never asked out a chic, well I have once recently but thats after I broke up with my ex of 1 1/2 years, and lost all skillzOriginally posted by tiburon
Sorry ...i agree with chlywly ...about making it clear ..but everybody else needs to review their bible or skills. No ofense ment.
First you should never ask a girl to be your girlfirend .......why?
Very simple woman do the choosing........Its Anti Challenge ..think about it:
Whats more of a Challenge a guy who asks her to be his girlfriend '
Or a guy who is hard to trap and that she has to get it out of him by showing him commintment and seriousness first.
Gigalo ...i am a bit dissapointed.....but we all make mistakes....
So if i was you Newbie i would do the following:
Keep on seen her but never mention a word about relationships....
Be a Challenge have Confidence and Control of your actions.
Be a Challenge
Be a Challenge.
if you want her to be your gf ....she must come to you.....trust me when a woman has high IL she will give you the following ********:
" i feel disrespected by the way we see each other'
"where are we going with this"
"i am not those types of girls"
ect....
why beacuase if she has high IL on you and you are a Challenge she cant stand the pain and insecurities of loosing you to another woman......She wants to trap you....
Now be careful ...make sure she is a good woman..because life could become a living pain...but then and only then its really your decision if you guys should be gf and bf in a serious committed exclusive relationship.
Tiburon
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.