Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe that age 27 is a very monumental turning point for a single woman. When they turn 27, they're faced with the reality that age 30 is approaching. For a woman who's married with at least one child, this isn't really an issue. For a woman who has at least one child, it may or may not be an issue depending on how much she "needs" more children.

A single, childless woman who turns 27 gets a slight wake-up call that age 30 is coming, and there is a looming threat of menopause and potential birth defects with any children she may have. Every birthday until age 30 is a slap in the face that she needs to get her 5hit together and find a man to have a baby.

Finding a man to father her a child isn't the only issue. At age 27, her body begins to start showing signs of ageing. She starts getting small wrinkles, maybe a couple of gray hairs, her tits start to stretch out, her ass starts to lose its firmness, and stretch marks start becoming more prominent. If she's overweight, gravity starts to tug a little harder on those droopy rolls.

Age 27 is also a more difficult age to find a "good man". The men who are willing to marry usually do so between ages 25-35, and a man worth his salt will choose a woman who's under 27. Any men who have been previously married will likely have children, and many will be paying child support to some other bytch they knocked up. The other men who choose not to enter a LTR are likely going to remain single for much longer, perhaps even for the rest of their lives.

The men who are left are the socially awkward ones who have a difficult time getting a date, men who are divorced, men who are parents, and older men who have no desire to become a father again because their children have grown up and moved out.

These are all the reasons why I refer to age 27 as the "age of expiry". It is truly the age where a woman's shelf life had ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin. She's too old to attract a "good man", and she's too young to give up on parenthood. Many women in this age group make it their new mission to be "strong and independent" and find a sperm donor so they can become a single mom, or they find Mr. Good Enough to marry, and then take his money and children when he's no longer useful as a sperm donor.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFAIK menopause doesn't traditionally occur till your mid 50's.
Women are cautioned that their risk of downs will go up significantly at 40 years old.
I say 'most' because I cant speak for "all"
Most females are not worried about menopause at 30, that's a false assumption.
Most females are not worried about birth defects at 30, another false assumption.
Maybe at 33, the smarter ones start to worry they wont have enough time to meet someone LTR minded, and develop a relationship, to get to know if he is partner material in time to make a few babies by 40. But we now have good old 'freezing of the embryo's" to take the worry off of us.

I agree, it is very likely that, if you haven't snagged a good man by the time you are about 30, the sensible ones are probably taken and you are left with men who either dont want LTR's (no worries) or men who want LTRs but really dont know how to have a good/quality relationship, on some levels. The same can be said for the female if she is past 30.

Women these days can have babies without men. I read your posts and you seem to talk about females as if they really have zero options. You tend to exclude the females that ARE financially empowered and educated when you discuss females. The other day you said something about females where one quality they get in a man is the man is able to make the hard decisions that they cant. WHAT?! I'd like to know what hard decision I might be faced with that I wouldn't be able to handle. Lol, you also said that men should find a female between the ages of 28 and 32 who has less than a 5 partner count. The likelihood of that is going to be very slim, almost like looking for that elusive unicorn.

From the 'advice' you give on these boards, it seems as if you must live in a very rural, possibly poverty stricken, area, where the females simply do not pursue higher education, and are none of them are financially empowered. Or maybe that is just the type of female you prefer.

Your generalizations/assumptions/statements about 'females' are definitely erroneous. I'm sure that's not easy to read.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most females are not worried about menopause at 30, that's a false assumption.
Most females are not worried about birth defects at 30, another false assumption.
Of course they're not worried about it, but I can't say it isn't on their minds. I'm also not directly pointing to their consciousness. I'm explaining how age 27 is a turning point and not their perceived end-all be-all. I don't think single, childless women genuinely realise that they're on their way up 5hit's creek at age 27. The reality is that they are.

Maybe at 33, the smarter ones start to worry they wont have enough time to meet someone LTR minded
I honestly think that the more ignorant ones realise it at age 33. Their youth is already on it's way down the toilet, the genuinely good men are with women who are age 18-23, and the pretty good men will take the ones who are ages 23-27. The socially awkward and damaged men are left with whatever they can grab, and that means the 27+ year olds. This is also great territory for those who simply want a lay and nothing more.

So why is a woman better off considering a LTR and children in her 30s? The answer is: she's NOT better off.

Women these days can have babies without men.
I'm aware of that, and they do. However, they are also contributing to the decline of sexual attraction toward the opposite sex while raising a feminine boy and/or a strong & independent girl.

I read your posts and you seem to talk about females as if they really have zero options.
A woman's options decline as she ages.

You tend to exclude the females that ARE financially empowered and educated
Yes I do, because when it comes down to what a man desires in a woman, education and money don't mean 5hit. Her youth and sex appeal are what attracts men.

The other day you said something about females where one quality they get in a man is the man is able to make the hard decisions that they cant. WHAT?
Do you realise how many decisions I have to make and have had to make for women? There's a reason why men used to order for women at restaurants: because the women can't fvcking decide what to eat.

Lol, you also said that men should find a female between the ages of 28 and 32 who has less than a 5 partner count.
Incorrect. I say men should find a woman between ages 18 and 23 with less than five partners. After age 23, women are pretty much valueless when it comes to relationship material.

From the 'advice' you give on these boards, it seems as if you must live in a very rural area, where the females simply do not pursue higher education, and are none of them are financially empowered.
I live in the city. My GF is from a rural area. I would consider her educated. I honestly don't give a fvck if she's educated or not. I also don't care how much money she makes. Those things are useless when it comes to a good companion. If anything, I'd rather her stay home and take care of matters around the house.

Your generalizations/assumptions/statements about 'females' are definitely erroneous. I'm sure that's not easy to read.
It's obviously not easy for you to read, and I don't expect it to be easy for any woman to read. All these generalizations/assumptions/statements are based on the things that I've seen and experienced. There are the odd exceptions out there, but it's extremely rare to meet a 27 year old virgin who has nothing physically or psychologically wrong with her.

From dating women in the 19-37 age range, my money lies on the 18-23 age range for a good companion. That 18-23 year old eventually crosses the threshold to age 27, and by then should have proven herself worthy of impregnation.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about it being difficult for me to read what you post. It's that you make 'declarations' about women and there is never any acknowledgement in your statements that these are viewpoints based on your personal and singular experiences with females.

You just stated in another thread that (im paraphrasing) the core of all females is the same. Wrong. I can assure you that I have nothing in common on an emotional or intellectual level with a dear friend of mine who has been a meth head since she was 18. She conducts her relationships in an extremely different manner than I do.

Your content has validity, but it's not a be all and end all about all women, but you tend to present it that way.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, This isnt meant to be a personal attack. Just an observation.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can assure you that I have nothing in common on an emotional or intellectual level with a dear friend of mine who has been a meth head since she was 18.
Her brain is fvcked because she's doing meth. I wouldn't expect her to be on the same level as any other woman except other meth heads.

You just stated in another thread that (im paraphrasing) the core of all females is the same. Wrong.
Women's brains are generally wired the same. If you peel away the layers of their personalities and values, it's all the same stuff. If they weren't wired the same, entire industries such as clothing and makeup would go out of business.

there is never any acknowledgement in your statements that these are viewpoints based on your personal and singular experiences with females.
There generally doesn't need to be any acknowledgement of this, because this is a male-dominated board made up of men who have seen and experienced identical things that I have. The only one I'm finding myself explaining this to is you, and that is because you're a woman and you don't have the experience of dating dozens of women.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha age 27 was a bit of a shock for me as a guy too ie. I was out of my 'mid-twenties' and was approaching 30. The funny thing is, I didn't realise at the time how much better life would be after 30.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Haha age 27 was a bit of a shock for me as a guy too ie. I was out of my 'mid-twenties' and was approaching 30. The funny thing is, I didn't realise at the time how much better life would be after 30.
True. The future is never as bad as we imagine it to be.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The plate I'm dating now is 33. She's insistent on locking me down. I have no need to have kids until like 34-35, which puts her at old lady status. The brutality of it is that I want s young virile woman to have kids with let's say 25-28. No older. That's the way it is. You can't have kids with a mid 30's girl. I mean you can, but the chance of birth defects skyrocket

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same experience as Desdinova. The few women I have met in my life this far have told me in nice ways how they are freaking out about closing up on 30, even my sister who is in a relationship. The last one I bedded was actually a 27 year old teacher, looking for a provider so she can have her babies. The funny thing is that she even said that she had tried dating guys with money in the past so obviously its not for her, then later she shows me a brochure of a new apartment she cant afford on her salery lol.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great post Des... Its ironic because my girlfriend is 27 now and I feel I have one of the better ones. I did meet her 3 years ago when she was 24 but even so I guess she was past the ideal 18-23 range...

For us in our late 30's though isn't it challenging to find a girl 18-23? I don't have any major issues with my girl right now (I'll post about my relationship in a separate thread)... but hypothetically let's say I dumped my girlfriend and seeked out the 18-23 year old with 5 or less partners... I'll ask flat out how do you go about doing this?? Aren't men like us in our late 30's who haven't bagged one of the younger chicks up when we were 25-35 not seen as ideal for them? Like legit give me specifics if you can on where and how'd do this... Just not the regular if you have solid game, are confident bs you can... because I know that's fundamentals but since we're being real about the woman ideal, shouldn't we ask what the ideal man is for them?

I think that's what bothers me about this.. We're not putting the shoe on the other foot..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
I think that's what bothers me about this.. We're not putting the shoe on the other foot..
I think this needs to be emphasised, not just for this thread but the whole board in general.

It's very easy to forget that our perspective here is very skewed. Most guys that have come to the boards have done so because of some negative events with the opposite sex.. so of course there's going to be some bias, which is why I agree with @sazc in her first post above ^

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this needs to be emphasised, not just for this thread but the whole board in general.

It's very easy to forget that our perspective here is very skewed. Most guys that have come to the boards have done so because of some negative events with the opposite sex.. so of course there's going to be some bias, which is why I agree with @sazc in her first post above ^
Except I said it not Blitx49 lol

I do find merit in both their posts though..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except I said it not Blitx49 lol

I do find merit in both their posts though..
Yea sorry, I was replying to an arlier post and this dumbass site saved the quote from someone else, ha

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking this, though I would push it to 28. Women over 28 IMO are probably past the age of being suitable wife / mother of children material. Why?

You should be dating them for 2 years, which makes them 30. I was skeptical of this mindset a few months ago, but desdinova's research in this area has proven to be spot on.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The plate I'm dating now is 33. She's insistent on locking me down. I have no need to have kids until like 34-35, which puts her at old lady status. The brutality of it is that I want s young virile woman to have kids with let's say 25-28. No older. That's the way it is. You can't have kids with a mid 30's girl. I mean you can, but the chance of birth defects skyrocket
Baby rabbies is the real deal @ that age. I hope for you she's taking that BC!

Last edited:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with hundreds of 20 something women for the past 17 years and I can tell you that the thoughts of being past their prime starts way earlier than 27. Insecurity rules for most.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Des went to far in his assumptions, stretch marks eventually lighten up not get worse. Birth defect worry in early 30s? lol come on