"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

when a woman says "I don't usually have anything to do on saturday nights"...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
it's an interest test.

do some c&f and mildly make fun of her for having nothing to do on a saturday night then tell her "look i'm busy this saturday, but I want to take you out some other time"

hook up with her on your terms, not hers.
truth !!!
:cool: handle it like a man not like a *****.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
(There's a lot of really stupid comments in this thread)

When a girl says that, it means she is free that night.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Does the expression "green light" mean anything to you?
 
Top