Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman looks at you, then looks at her phone

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you tell me what this means?

random girl is doing something on her phone. I say who are you texting? she looks at me briefly and then looks at her phone and says "I am trying to look up an address." I feel like my face did not register in her brain. I say "I thought maybe you are sending naked pictures" then she stop doing what she is doing on her phone, looks at me for what appears to be a long time (could be 1 or 2 seconds). I have a poker face and just look at her. then she looks down at her phone again and says "no, not today" and continues doing what she was doing.

what was the reason for that second look?

Read for FREE!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH OP you seem autistic af...
ya you keep telling girls something stupid like "where are you from" "do you come here often" that will surely get you somewhere.

Don't worry about it
What do you mean don't worry about it? can't that answer be posted for every question on this board? But I want to know what it means. was she trying to analyze her attraction to me and then she realized she is not interested and continued doing her thing?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
But I want to know what it means.
I don't know, and nobody on this forum would know, the only person who knows is her, which is why I said don't worry about it.

Don't waste the mental energy trying to figure something like that out.

Read for FREE!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya you keep telling girls something stupid like "where are you from" "do you come here often" that will surely get you somewhere.
Bro don't get mad at me bc you're on the spectrum and you're over analyzing pointless chit that means nothing. Clearly talking about nudes to strangers is working out for you lol.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you question random girls often?
yes and i find that being a confident weirdo turns them on. the key is to be proud and not insecure about being weird. I don't know how guys get girls by saying boring stuff like "do you come here often" "you must be an artist because you are so expressive" it's not in my personality to say that stuff. I can't find it within me.

Read for FREE!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
OP, instead the lame sexual comment, why didn't you inquire into what address she was looking up? You had a window into her life, and you failed to capitalize on it. If you asked and she told you, you would have found out something important to her, which would have probably made for good conversation.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who’s focused on her phone and not at you .. equals low interest!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite some of the above opinions, I'd say that your openers are above average. You found a good ice-breaker to differentiate yourself - which is good.

My suggestion is to replace the poker-face. A cheeky intro can lose its luster if you outwardly appear too serious or intense. I'd suggest doing openers like yours... with a smirk on the lips and a little warmth in the eyes.

I'm thinking that her end-response was not a good reaction...but she did exchange some good banter and so you're more ahead of the game than some. And hey, there's plenty more out there. You're not afraid to approach and so keep it going and you'll lure one in.

Read for FREE!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite some of the above opinions, I'd say that your openers are above average. You found a good ice-breaker to differentiate yourself - which is good.

My suggestion is to replace the poker-face. A cheeky intro can lose its luster if you outwardly appear too serious or intense. I'd suggest doing openers like yours... with a smirk on the lips and a little warmth in the eyes.

I'm thinking that her end-response was not a good reaction...but she did exchange some good banter and so you're more ahead of the game than some. And hey, there's plenty more out there. You're not afraid to approach and so keep it going and you'll lure one in.
I just cannot bring myself to do what other guys do and make a stupid comment like "you must be an artist, am I right?" or "where are you from?" it's not within me. I don't care where she is from and I don't care if she is an artist or not. I know guys that say stuff like that and it works for them but it doesn't work for me. I have tried it, when I say that stuff, the conversation reaches a dead end and I cannot continue.
regarding aa, some days I have severe aa and cannot approach. some days something just clicks in my brain and I am on a roll and approach 10 girls. I am still trying to figure out why the difference.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as approach anxiety, we all have our days when we are "in our power" and other days, when we just 'know' that it's best to leave it alone. Of course, some of the self-proclaimed 'experts' will likely chime in and say that it never happens to them, but they are of course lying. We all have our up and down days.

You've discovered something that would seem obvious, but seems seldom practiced (among forum members). And to anyone else reading that is interested in trying it out..here it is "find your own formula."

Like yourself, I also do not spit out the cliche's that not only are they tired of hearing... but also seems unnatural to say. Some forum members appear to look at pickup videos and books as some bible that will unlock every door. While there can be some educational info within, there's also usually close to an equal amount of counter-productive material (not every hat is going to fit everyone) . And then people visit the forum and are mad/confused because they aren't getting their expected results.

It's refreshing to read from a forum member that isn't afraid to go at it his own way.

I just cannot bring myself to do what other guys do and make a stupid comment like "you must be an artist, am I right?" or "where are you from?" it's not within me. I don't care where she is from and I don't care if she is an artist or not. I know guys that say stuff like that and it works for them but it doesn't work for me. I have tried it, when I say that stuff, the conversation reaches a dead end and I cannot continue.
regarding aa, some days I have severe aa and cannot approach. some days something just clicks in my brain and I am on a roll and approach 10 girls. I am still trying to figure out why the difference.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who’s focused on her phone and not at you .. equals low interest!
So 99.995% of them then. Can't remember the last time I saw a woman with TWO empty hands.

Read for FREE!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's either seen your picture on the back of a milk carton or on a recent episode of America's Most Wanted.

The best way to catch criminals is to take a picture of them, and then immediately look at your phone.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and i find that being a confident weirdo turns them on. the key is to be proud and not insecure about being weird. I don't know how guys get girls by saying boring stuff like "do you come here often" "you must be an artist because you are so expressive" it's not in my personality to say that stuff. I can't find it within me.
I’ve never heard of girls being attracted to socially awkward weirdos asking them if they’re sending nudes. Seems like it’s really working for you though champ, good luck.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried to spit game and she wasn’t buying it.

but honestly going up to random women asking what their texting then asking if it’s nudes is a sure way to get pepper sprayed.

Read for FREE!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OPs opening MIGHT be Ok at a club/bar/festival/party. Especially if drinking is involved. Otherwise, Seems creepy.