When a woman is lying to you

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do? Dump her!!

Some guys will say that is too harsh.....give her the benefit of the doubt......you're being too insecure....don't loose a good thing....don't be so quick to end things....those are the betas talking who end up getting burned later on!!

When a woman is lying about one thing.....she will lie about something else....when there's smoke....there will be fire....one lie will become something bigger!!

Lying is a clear sign of disrespect.....she is doing something to disrespect you...then she is lying to cover up the disrespectful thing she is doing....when she is doing all of this she isn't respecting you!!

After she gets away with her disrespectful behavior she will respect you even less...do you actually think things are going to be good for you?

If a woman has to lie about what she is doing....cover her tracks....disrespecting you.....that is a woman who isn't worth having around!!

The number #1 question you should ask yourself about a woman is.....does she add any value to your life?

A lying woman is a worthless woman because she is low in value....that's not a woman you want to be with....that's why you dump her for her low value!!

Many men will let a woman lie...disrespect....cheat....treat them badly just to say they have a woman....don't be stupid like that....when you catch her lying she should be dumped....because she doesn't think much of you!!

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what is she lying about?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes deeper than that and you started to touch on it BF.

Weak men stay with these women because they rationalize in their mind that having someone, is better than having no one.

This comes from a fearful mindset and not realizing their full self worth.

The abundance mentality is something that often preached, but rarely realized.

In any walk of life, your confidence is only as good as your options.

PIMP

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. Walk away from BS.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Easy to tell when a woman is lieing.. Her lips are moving.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman wants you, she won't do anything that will **** up her chances of being with you. Therefore you need to call her out on her bull**** and be willing to walk away. When you call her out on something you dislike and she doesn't make significant efforts to console you by making alterations to her conduct, you get rid of her, because she just doesn't care enough, and a girl in your dating life who doesn't care enough is a girl you shouldn't take seriously except when using her for sex.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Well, what is she lying about?
A guy posted about his girlfriend who lied to him

He found out she was texting her ex.....she lied about who she was texting.....he went through her phone....saw it was the ex....finally she said it was him

He found out she hung out with the ex......she lied to him saying she never did.....he found out she lied....she finally said she did

He found out she hooked up with the ex......she lied to him saying nothing ever happened......he found out she fvcked him after she said she still has feelings for him

3 seperate occasions of her lying to him....each lie became worse until he got cheated on and dumped

If he would have dumped her ass after the first lie....then none of this would have happened

There was smoke with the first lie and there was fire after the last

She disrespected him the entire time because she didn't think much of him.....like a fool he stayed until the end to get dumped

lies are the first warning signs that something is going on

When you get lied to like that......dump....don't get dumped!!

B

BeDJ

Women lie and men lie. Uhhhh GO FEMINIST! EQUALITY!

In all honesty, you are sparking a little fire in response to feminism. Way too much. Your post is influencing men to become more prone to accepting that women are evil. That is NOT what we are about. We understand that women are fickle creatures that can be influenced. For your dumbass to say this is it, means you have been burned in the past and have yet to understand human nature. So fvck off.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:

In all honesty, you are sparking a little fire in response to feminism. Way too much. Your post is influencing men to become more prone to accepting that women are evil. That is NOT what we are about. We understand that women are fickle creatures that can be influenced. For your dumbass to say this is it, means you have been burned in the past and have yet to understand human nature. So fvck off.
Da fuq? Are you on your period? :crackup:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sino Zane said:
When a woman wants you, she won't do anything that will **** up her chances of being with you. Therefore you need to call her out on her bull**** and be willing to walk away. When you call her out on something you dislike and she doesn't make significant efforts to console you by making alterations to her conduct, you get rid of her, because she just doesn't care enough, and a girl in your dating life who doesn't care enough is a girl you shouldn't take seriously except when using her for sex.
I should merge this into the OP!

It's great to see you back buzzin frog!

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about, all women are lying, without guilt or remorse, that's just the feminine nature, but the important question is, what is she lying about. What you call white lies is fine, anything else and she needs a scolding. Dumping her is counterproductive. If she lies about watering the plants is one thing, if she lied about who she went for a coffee with (lies: a female friend, truth: a male coworker) quite another. But dumping her for that is draconian.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that my ex had been emailing her exes. I tried to ignore it, but didn't last very long. It will eat at you and you will look at them in a different light. Unfortunately I didn't finish it then and there like I should have done, and ended up being dumped myself after a while anyway.

It's BS. As has been said, if she wants to be with you (i.e. you are a good enough prospect), she wont jeopardise being with you.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going through something similar , just caught her lying and i dumped her instantly , not going to lie im tempted to answer her calls, or call her, but im trying not to , feel like shyt, chilled with my old hoes and i still be thinking about her..it sucks but you do have to let her goo..

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:

Chill out, take your prozac

You've been here for over 10 years....you're still a beta...still not knowing a damn thing....not good

Betas, AFC's, White Knights all have your same thought process.....you always jump to the aid of the woman accusing other men of "hating them"...."calling them evil".....that is not true at all....that's coming from your own beta insecurities

it's guys like you who are too afraid to grab your balls to put women in their place or dump them for being disrespectful doing shady things...that isn't hating them or calling them evil....that's just being a man not accepting any bvllsh!t

Looks like this thread hit a nerve with you.....Next time don't be a beta and dump a woman when she's lying to you so YOU won't get burned

hudpes said:
What are you talking about, all women are lying, without guilt or remorse, that's just the feminine nature, but the important question is, what is she lying about. What you call white lies is fine, anything else and she needs a scolding. Dumping her is counterproductive. If she lies about watering the plants is one thing, if she lied about who she went for a coffee with (lies: a female friend, truth: a male coworker) quite another. But dumping her for that is draconian.
Draconian you say? It's not draconian when a woman isn't being responsible doing the things that she should be doing.....when she is continually lying to your face.....not respecting you....you have a choice.....to either put up with that or get someone else who will do those things for you

Women who respect their man will do all kinds of things for him.....you wont even have to ask....she also won't be lying to you about those things because she knows you are important

When she's putting you off....lying to you....you are not an important person...she doesn't think too highly of you

You also didn't read my second response where I was talking about the guy who was being lied to when his girlfriend was texting his ex

I've known plenty of guys who's girlfriends started lying to them about various things....those lies turned into bigger things until they got cheated on

This just happened with a friend of mine....His gf went out for a birthday party with her friends......didn't hear from her until really late the next night...she was acting shady and her story was changing....He caught her in a lie...dumped her over the phone for lying....she started crying and started telling him not to

Found out later that she went to another bar with her friends where she got so drunk she blacked out.....found out some dude fvcked her in the back of the car....she also contracted an STD from that guy she fvcked

Not only was she lying to him.....but she very well would have put his health at risk....he was smart enough to know this chick wasn't being straight with him....he didn't need to put up with her bvllsh!t and lies....so he dumped her for disrspecting and lying ....a lot of guys would have been a pvssy and not have done anything about it....they might have gotten an STD from it

dumping a woman for lying like that isn't draconian or hating them....its being smart not to put up with bvllsh!t that can put yourself at risk

if you're a well rounded guy with his sh!t together you have the option of being able to pick and choose what women you want...you don't have to settle and put up with lying and disrespect

men with no self respect or other options willl stay prisoner in a relationship because they are too scared to be without one.....they settle...put up with the lying....the disrespect....just to say they have a woman....these betas know that deep down and that's why they get angry when they read stuff like this.....thats not my fault...you should alway strive to become better....self respect comes before any woman....thats not hating them....thats having integrity as man not to let a woman control you like these guys let happen...that is your own fault if you are letting that go on!!

nismo-4 said:
I should merge this into the OP!

It's great to see you back buzzin frog!

It's be a while judge nismo....had some free time to post again.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin frog: I considered what you said and I agree, you do have a point. I will therefore retract to the opinion that you shouldn't dump her just because of one small lie - so when caught at a small lie, you should have a talk - do you disagree with that and would you NEVER lie to your GF? If caught in a lie with some weight to it, including other factors, such as her acting shady, that make your spidey senses go tingalingaling, then yes, dump her, no need for Q&A.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throat fvck her, then dump her. :up:

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women always lie.

For that reason, you should always lie to women.

;)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
A guy posted about his girlfriend who lied to him

He found out she was texting her ex.....she lied about who she was texting.....he went through her phone....saw it was the ex....finally she said it was him

He found out she hung out with the ex......she lied to him saying she never did.....he found out she lied....she finally said she did

He found out she hooked up with the ex......she lied to him saying nothing ever happened......he found out she fvcked him after she said she still has feelings for him

3 seperate occasions of her lying to him....each lie became worse until he got cheated on and dumped

If he would have dumped her ass after the first lie....then none of this would have happened

There was smoke with the first lie and there was fire after the last

She disrespected him the entire time because she didn't think much of him.....like a fool he stayed until the end to get dumped

lies are the first warning signs that something is going on

When you get lied to like that......dump....don't get dumped!!
What thread are you talking about?