Like the situation I was in last night, when I went out for a few drinks with some work mates. This girl I work with is pretty hot and usually gets a lot of attention from guys wherever she goes.
I am good mates with her, and at one point was interested in taking things further, but I think that has past me buy now and I've decided to move on and pursue other girls.
Ive kissed her before on a drunken night out, but nothing else has ever really came of it.
I do find myself attracted to this girl, but I dont see her as girlfriend material as she is an attention seeker and she tries lead guys on all the time.
She was the one that called me up to ask if I wanted to join her up town, so I agreed as my other mates were gonna be there, so she came and picked me up from my house. Last night I was having a drink with this chick and another girl who works with me and the conversation started on relationships, when all of a sudden she blurted out "me and Dave could never go out, were not compatable"!, I just laughed and continued having the conversation. I was thinking about what she said, how does she know were incompatable when we've never really been together.
Now this girl is texting me all the time and asking me out with her to the cinema, restraunts etc etc and then whenever I do show interest she shoots me down, I've decided to next here from now on, but I'm confused,
any takes on this?
I am good mates with her, and at one point was interested in taking things further, but I think that has past me buy now and I've decided to move on and pursue other girls.
Ive kissed her before on a drunken night out, but nothing else has ever really came of it.
I do find myself attracted to this girl, but I dont see her as girlfriend material as she is an attention seeker and she tries lead guys on all the time.
She was the one that called me up to ask if I wanted to join her up town, so I agreed as my other mates were gonna be there, so she came and picked me up from my house. Last night I was having a drink with this chick and another girl who works with me and the conversation started on relationships, when all of a sudden she blurted out "me and Dave could never go out, were not compatable"!, I just laughed and continued having the conversation. I was thinking about what she said, how does she know were incompatable when we've never really been together.
Now this girl is texting me all the time and asking me out with her to the cinema, restraunts etc etc and then whenever I do show interest she shoots me down, I've decided to next here from now on, but I'm confused,
any takes on this?