Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl suggests a change of plans

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I invited her out yesterday because I was looking for something to do and she keeps saying she wants to hang out more, though I've been kind of keeping it more sporadic. I said we can go bowling or shoot a game of pool and I would pick her up.

Then a buddy texted and said his friend's band was playing. So I changed the plans on her lol. I let her know ahead of time cuz I figured she'd want to change clothes, and I was right. She had no complaints.

I took her to my place really briefly before we left to let her see it and we chatted with my roommate for a bit. Then we went to the show. Good time but neither one of us was getting into the music so I said I wanted to just go someplace quieter and shoot some pool. We did that until close then went back to my place.

She said on the way that she was on her period so I wasnt getting laid that night. I put on some music and I showed her my Oculus. She was touching on me while I had it on. Then we started making out. The boobs came out and she was really into it. I didn't try to escalate but was grinding on her. We actually kissed for a couple hours. Something about her just makes me not want to stop kissing her.

I finally stopped it and said I should take her home at like 430 in the morning. She kept saying how she had such an amazing night, wished she could stay and how much she liked me, likes the way I touch her, etc.

Man if I was looking for LTR this girl would be someone I would look at. We just click in so many ways. I feel bad though because I still want to meet some women who are more fit, even though I probably won't click with them like I do with her. I want to keep seeing her, I just don't want to be exclusive at this point in time, and I know she does.
That's not your problem. Let her know that right now you just want to spend time getting to know her first and see how things go before going that route.

All you have to do is leave the door open to the possibility and you'll be fine. As long as you don't make her feel as if there is a 0% chance of that you will be good and she will work harder to earn that status

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis as a date? Don't know what the purpose of this would be.
If two people are regular tennis players and it is a common interest, then it can be a worthwhile date. Might not be the best choice for a pre-bang date, but if two people bond in an initial conversation over a shared passion for tennis, it works.

This won't be applicable in most cases. The pool of male players is much larger than the pool of female players.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis as a date? Don't know what the purpose of this would be.
She had asked if I wanted to go to the park sometime. I like playing tennis and it's something active so I suggested it. There's already a good rapport between us so I feel like I don't have to take such deliberate steps to ensure I can make moves. It just happens