Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says this, what would you say?

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say your talking to a girl online and she throws this at you after you ask her to call you "because you don't feel like typing anymore and wnat to go in the other room"

Girl: i probly wont call cuz im exhausted and im goin to bed soon

(when she said this I made some comment like "That's okay your probably a 40 y/o guy anyways" but i don't think that's working)

The best response I came up with so far is: "Well I probably wasn't going to pick up anyways just seeing if you actually would call"

How would you respond to a girl saying this?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OK, good night!"

Then I'd walk out my door and pick up girls away from the computer.

Reaction score
DUDE all the women on the internet are big fat cows ok so go out and see what you like then talk to them ok cause on the internet you never know even if they give you a pic dont believe it ok .

LATEZ!!! F LOVR , LOVE TO F...

Reaction score
demon i do know hotties on the internet i just had to weed through the cows first

LATEZ !!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're making a big deal out of it. If I'm tired and some chick tells me to call her, I would tell her I'm going to bed, too. You shouldn't have been offensive about it. Next time you talk to her, try getting her to call you again if it's a big deal to you. Personally, I don't waste my time on Internet PUs, like the other DJs here have stated. I prefer practicing on flesh and blood.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again another person telling you this

GET THE **** OUT OF THIKING THAT YOU'LL GET A GIRL ON THE NET.

FORGET IT AND GO OUT

USE THE NET FOR INFOMATION AND GAMING WATEVER DONT USE IT FOR LOOKING FOR GIRLS.

TwoDollahs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to girls your interested in on the internet. Never IM them either. Well...unless you just want to be their "friend".

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you spending time "meeting" girls over the internet anyway? It's about a thousand times worse then a blind date. The only difference is with a blind date some one else is setting you up and they can create a semi accurate picture of what the person looks like as well as their personality. Over the net you're flying completely blind and the person you're talking to is feeding you what ever information they want.

There are too many variables and definately too many real oppurtunities with girls that you can meet first hand to be spending so much time trying to meet some fantasy woman over the internet. It's a horrible use of your valuable time and persuing such and interest will only lead you to anger and fustration. Forget the net, try the physical world for dates.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's okay your probably a 40 y/o guy anyways"

You might have been right...

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Digital Mastermind1
DUDE all the women on the internet are big fat cows ok so go out and see what you like then talk to them ok cause on the internet you never know even if they give you a pic dont believe it ok .

LATEZ!!! F LOVR , LOVE TO F...
I don't know where your finding these chicks, but some of the girls on FTJ and match.com I've met are hot. One I met was at least a 9.5, rich, had her own luxury apartment, drove a nice car but that was back in my days when i hadn't a clue

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things wrong with this post.....:rolleyes:

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, I would have asked for her number and continued the conversation for a bit and stopped. Call her at a later point and see if things take off.