Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says she wants to be treated like a lady

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does she mean?

This one girl ive been talking to says that what she wants in a man.

She says she wants a man, a real man with confidence, and a man to treat her like a lady.

When she says she wants to be treated like a lazy what does she mean?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she has this image of a fukken Disney movie in her head and that she wants to be treated like all those princesses in those movies. She wants you to crawl for her, so she'll be bored after 6 months and dump your ass.

She wants you to buy her presents, pay for the dates, fetch when she throws a stick and tells you to return it, she wants to you earn the money and while you're in the office f*ck with the neighbours poolboy and spend all your money on worthless sh*t. It means she wants you to be a BETA f*cker while she bangs the alphas behind your back, and when you bang some other girl, she'll rage and dump your ass.

In other words: You either want to walk around her in a big circle, or be one of the alphas that bangs her brains out and bangs other chicks too. From your post history, I'd say you're the beta she is looking for, walk away while you can.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can mean different things, but most likely she just wants you to take control. Possibly she wants you to show some old fashioned values, pick her up for a date, perhaps take her for a meal and show her some romance.

Once in a while, this is fine, but once you start doing it regularly, then she'll start taking it for granted and end up acting like a spoilt princess.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
It can mean different things, but most likely she just wants you to take control. Possibly she wants you to show some old fashioned values, pick her up for a date, perhaps take her for a meal and show her some romance.

Once in a while, this is fine, but once you start doing it regularly, then she'll start taking it for granted and end up acting like a spoilt princess.
Exactly!!! I ddint want to come to her, and she was getting on my case about it about it, I waslike WTF..I had girls come to me all the time.

About the fantasy world. Thats exactly what I thought at first

Eventhought this is out first time meeting, and she seems cool, i am going to go to her. Which I NEVER do..and I told her that

I also set down the rules. Shes actaullly very resftfully, I cut her off, she says sorry lets me fisinsh. Says she'll pay for me if I come out there, no probally paying half, would do anything for her guy..etc

Judge a girl by her actions not words, so we'll see on Sunday

All else fails, ill look at it is a learning experience/what to look out for, and move on. Simple

I gotta go to work, Ill psot more later

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again with the coming here asking for advice, having it freaking nailed in the first response, and waiting utnil one person says something you want to hear and you go wit that

a freaking 17 year old french girl nailed it in the first post.s he is a ****ing idiot (the girl not BBBardot)

Rollo has a set of rules that he likes to go by. I would like to add one.

Any woman that uses stupid cliche's should be autotossed.

"Treated like a lady". Think about that for a second. "I'm sorry, i was really thinking of treating you like a turtle, but now that you have said that I should treat you like a lady, Okay"

That is a woman who has watched too many walt disney movies, watched too many sex in the city episodes and read too many months of cosmo magazine, and this is where she gets her dating advice, not the real world where you and I live in.

That's the same ball park as a woman saying "I want a man that is fine with me being a real woman (i.e let me be the stupid ***** I am without any questions) "I need a man to satisfy my needs" (no seriously I was interested in a woman who doesn't do jack **** for me at all). All of them are stupid cliche's used by people who don't have a freaking clue what they want and will make you try to live up to unrealistic expectations while not placing those same expectations upon themselves.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want to be treated like a Lady"

"Excellent, you can begin by treating me like a Lord"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you'll treat her like a lady when she starts treating you like a man. if she doesn't know what that means, give her a quick rundown of guys needs. have fun

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

i made a group of girls nickname me 'god'. 4 years later the nickname is still in use.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very often when a woman speaks like that you can leverage it to your advantage. If she thinks in terms of being treated like a lady, then usually she will also think in terms of how a lady should classically treat a man.

So it's a point of negotiation, and you have what she wants. You have the power to engage her imagination and twist it toward your "evil" purposes. ;)

As an illustration, my current girl is now calling me "Sir", "My Lord", etc. LOL, you guys must picture me as a ghost from bygone days. The fact is that she is very feminine, and does have those "I'm a princess" qualities (though not overboard as far as I can tell yet).

A while ago, in order to set the stage, I told her I am a King in my life. I consider my world to be a little kingdom that I've been given charge of, and I know that if I take good care of the little kingdom that has been given to me, I will be given more. Girls eat that up because it plays into their fantasies. So now in her mind, I'm a King.

Next I decided to leverage text game. I threw a little of the King's English at her (talking a bit like in Medeivel days), and she responded with "My Lord", "Sir", etc. In order to anchor it I told her she has no idea how much that turns me on. Actually, I framed it as, "Wow, I can't believe it... I had no idea this kind of talk turns me on so much". LOL, now she greets her Liege every morning with appropriate respect because she knows that when she does that she is desireable to me.

It's good to be King. There's no problem with her being the Queen as long as she knows, without question, who the King is. And make no mistake, she needs to be told. She will accept it fully if she knows she is YOUR Queen, and she will totally invest herself.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably just means that she wants to be treated with respect. Nothing wrong with that, as long as it is mutual.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
be chivalrous but make sure u bust her balls...compliment her once in a while & then taunt her abt acting too pricey...but never do exactly wat she tells u to do..never.

****y+funny+chivalrous..instant attraction

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

What more do you want?!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Im using this one, and adding in what Atom Smasher said about me being king and having my kingdom.

She already knows "my plan" is to take over the world. So this will fit in perfectly with my little game.

You guys are the best.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because every guy she has fallen for in the past has been some guy who didn't.

She thinks that what she deserves is to be treated like a lady, despite being really turned on by acting like a dirty tramp with all her past guys.

But start doing it (treating her like a lady) and she would kick you to the kerb before you knew it.

I had a look through your past threads and half of them were "What does it mean when she says ...... blah blah blah"

Wake up mate - what woman say doesn't mean sh*t. Focus instead on her actions.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that bro. Always actions, not words. That goes for everybody, anyone can talk **** and no back it up.

Im only asking those questions because I want to know for future references when this comes up again. Ide rather know what to say for the the most part then have to think right on the spot and come up with a ****ty answer.

One thing I do give her credit for is a couple of things she said.

She was open with me, told me a lot and to me she was honest.

She told me i was very smart and would love to learn from me

She said for never meeting in person, she likes me a lot and can def see something out of this but also said in reality it could be the complete opposite bc we dont know each other well. For a women, she thinks pretty well with her brain.

Im meeting up with her on Sunday, then its time for business and to see what shes really like.

On that day ill see her and break her guard totally down and make her feel like a little girl on Christmas and bring out her true colors, then take it from there.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If she wants to be treated like a lady she should act like one or better still, be one.
So far, she has been. We'll trully see on Sunday