"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

When a girl says "I've been so busy"

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
This is a followup on a thread I made a few weeks ago..

I met this hot @$$ girl from the internet at the mall a while back. She was super shy and flustered when we met, as she usually is when she meets someone new. I was very attracted to this girl, and I've been wanting to see her again. Both of us have very busy schedules, but I can make time to see her now in the holidays. Back then she liked a guy in school, but apparently he had a g/f already so she had to give up on him..

This girl is so shy that even when we hadn't met in person, she still didn't talk much on the phone. I've told her that we're going to play 1 on 1 (she loves basketball) and that she owes me coffee from a bet we made a while ago (she said the Yankees were gonna win it all, I bet on Boston).

She comes online once in a while to say "man I have no life" because she works every single day, and also goes to school in the week (she's a senior in high school, i'm a sophomore in college).

One of the things I've learned from the DJ Bible is to always look at a girl's actions, not her words. I've told myself that I think it'd be better to give up on her if she doesn't come around by the New Year. I'm also meeting other girls in the process, so i'm not JUST focusing on her.

How should I proceed? Advice?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Not sure what your question is... but essentially women that are interested in you make time for you - period.

The simple way to figure this out is call her and ask her out - if she says she is too busy that time you suggest and makes no counter-offer then thats pretty much your answer.

Don't be rude just bump her down the list as you are just going to be spinning your wheels anyway.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Doesn't sound like you're going anything wrong, so give her the benefit of the doubt. Try to set up a date with her. If she says, "I'm busy" but tries to suggest another day, it's all good. If she leaves you guessing when she's going to be available, ditch her.
 
Top