"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

When a girl plays games.

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
So here's the story. Last friday I went to prom with this girl (underclassmen), who was all over me. At school today, she wouldn't give me any eye contact, even when I returned her camera case! WTF?!?

I figured there were a couple reasons for this. 1. she is not interested anymore (highly unlikely) or 2. she is playing "uninterested" (this girl doesn't have too much exp. w/ guys)

What should I do? I've thought of making her jealous by flirting w/ other chicks when she's around (but I'm afraid tooverdo it b/c she's new to this) or just by playing it cool and hoping for her to approach me.

What do you guys think? Try to grab up as much info, just play it cool, or find another girl?

THANKS GUYS
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
You should try and not let it phase you. When a girl does things such as ths in my eyes its a sign of her wanting to push back... and what do you do when a girl wants to push you back? You pull back even farther! Give it a day or two, she probably was in a pissed of mood or something. Was it just you or was she responding in general like this? Either way I would give her space for a day or two to see if she comes to you. If not then you could try and talk to her and see whats up. But when you do so don't make it obvious that it irked you when she did that. Could just be a test. Some would argue that you should next her or something but personally I think that you should wait out a little and see if this is just a **** test. Best of luck my friend.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Personally, I've never taken the time to actually do anything with a games girl.

You've gotta understand - I'm a very impatient guy. I just don't bother with wasting all the time on a girl that probably isn't interested enough anyhow.

I once had a case like what happened to you. Talked to a girl for a bit, got all the buying signs, we're talking "green light, gentlemen start your engines" here.;)
What happened?
I took her out one night when I finally got time, and it went great, but the next day she avoids me and so I tell her LJBF, and she says "Great, I was just about to tell you the same thing tonight".

This might be entirely different from what you've got here, just providing a little reference. You need to talk to her ASAP, don't let things just sit around - unfinished business is the pits, man. It could be just a matter of her being very shy, or she may have realized she's got absolutely no interest ;). You've got to find out.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
With a name like babemaster2000, how could they NOT be interested? :p
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
3) or shes shy or something that happened. Something she did, soemthing you did, something that got back to her friends, something she did not want to do. She could be embaressed and trying to avoid you like hte palgue.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top