"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

When a girl loses interest

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
When do you guys think that a girl is at the climax of her interest in you, but then starts dropping gradually?

I read an article here that one of the last signs displayed when she starts to lose interest is when she is around other guys trying to attract you

The same happenedn to me this week, but she showed very strong signs of interest later in class and I know she is very interested...(oh yea I'm sure the other guys around her are AFCs heh)

I know this question is useless then, but what are your opinions about when a girl starts to lose interest?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
IMHO , i think she will start loosing interest when a guy starts showing a "little" too much attention to her, sometimes revealing too much about him even at the beggining stage.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
definitly, start acting more ****y and realize that you are surrounded by chumps in the room and you are the S***. Show little interest in her and keep her thinking you are mysterious. Start thinking like, "Look at these douchebags just drooling and leering over these girls, what chumps....Why do these girls keep checking me out, GOD..it's so obvious, show some self-respect for christ's sake!"
 
Top