"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

when a girl hits you?

normanolaes

New Member
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
there's a girl that i met at my gym we talk we introduce then afterward she hit me with her towel a friendly hit ofcourse, by the way i complimented her on her dimples then afterwards she left then i saw her again and did the whole whah kind of car do you have routine it was great. One more thing i can talk to any girls but I can't seem to ask for their numbers, just want to know how long i should wait to ask for it, by the way these girls are at my gym just want some help on how to approach it thanks a bunch!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

willo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Brisbane Australia
If she doesn't it again say that it's sexual harasment to do those sorts of things and you need her number so you can file a complaint unless she wants to bribe you and go on a date ;)
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Depends on how you have been treating her, it is definately a sign of interest.
If you have been doing the whole confident "sexual being" thing then go for it.
 
Top