When a girl gives you a bunch of little things to hold on to or keep.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the reason behind this?

This girl ive been chilling with gives me a bunch of little things that belong to her....sunglasses, a button, a necklace, her hoodie. I meet her online....is this a good or bad thing? When I gave her hoodie back she told me later in the night online that she kinda wanted me to still have her hoodie....

Decipher..

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's into ya.

Not much to decipher lol.

Good job.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id also like to mention that she says stuff like "My cousin suzy wanted to see you, she saw your myspace and said your hot"

I called her out on it and said, so what your really saying is "pvf94 your hot."

she laughed and disagreed, haha. I smell the truth. She wants my bod. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:

This girl ive been chilling with gives me a bunch of little things that belong to her....sunglasses, a button, a necklace, her hoodie. I meet her online....is this a good or bad thing? When I gave her hoodie back she told me later in the night online that she kinda wanted me to still have her hoodie....

Decipher..
*cough* sh1ttest *cough*

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need more info.

But the way I understand it, she randomly asked you to look after her stuff, and you agreed without question?

Whether it was a deliberate sh1t test or not, that's not suave dude.

My rule of thumb here -- Before you get sufficient IOIs, I'd suggest you ask yourself one thing before you do her any favours: "Would I do this for a random person on the street?"

Btw, i'm not saying she isn't into you.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she gave her your stuff you should have shot a ****y+funny comment at her. I don't really feel it was a "**** test" but you had an amazing opportunity to use a line such as the one I just thought of below:

"Oh, I see what you are doing. You want me to keep your stuff so you have a reason to meet me later, eh? I am onto your little game missy, don't think I am that easy!"

Cheers. ;)

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how it'd be a **** test. She could be seeing if you will react eagerly like the boring rest. She could be doing it to see so she'll be able to easily accept things (offers) from other men.. it goes on and on.. She could be marking territory.

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how it'd be a **** test. She could be seeing if you will react eagerly like the boring rest. She could asking be marking territory. Or maybe she's a giving person.

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how it'd be a **** test. She could be seeing if you will react eagerly like the boring rest. She could be marking territory. Or maybe she's a giving person.

stylemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how it'd be a **** test. She could be seeing if you will react eagerly like the boring rest. She could be marking territory. Or maybe she's a giving person.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't give me the stuff to keep an eye on. I took a bus home the one night and she said she wanted me to have the hoody because she didnt want me to get cold.

The other little things are just stuff or me to keep, nothing she wanted back.

Ummmm def have a bunch of IOI's I mean.....she does hangout with me 1 on 1 and the kino we share is ridiculous. I dunno.... haha :)

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:

Decipher..
Doesn't always mean anything.

My ex girlfriend still gives me her keys and water bottles to hold. She's still interested.

A woman I used to have a crush on gave me her cell phone (I thought it was a good sign), but she was less than interested, and less than hoonorable about how she handled things later on.

And when I was younger, I stupidly got sucked into watching purses for some women "friends."

It's never a good indicator of much either way, other than the idea that they sort of trust you not to steal their stuff or eat their lipstick.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental said:
Doesn't always mean anything.

My ex girlfriend still gives me her keys and water bottles to hold. She's still interested.

A woman I used to have a crush on gave me her cell phone (I thought it was a good sign), but she was less than interested, and less than hoonorable about how she handled things later on.

And when I was younger, I stupidly got sucked into watching purses for some women "friends."

It's never a good indicator of much either way, other than the idea that they sort of trust you not to steal their stuff or eat their lipstick.
I eat lipstick.

:(

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that those items build good proof with new girlfriends. If they are wandering around your place and they find a pair of ear rings, some underwear, a letter, a drawing, (presumably from all different girls) then she knows you have other options, without you having to say or do anything uncouth.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Huh? Am I missing something? I never picked up the sh1t test in that?
Under what circumstances is a woman incapable of carrying a pair of sunglasses, a button or a necklace. If they were going to be such a hassel, she probably would have left them at home. Did she keep her cell?

I was out with a woman last week who held out her purse to me so she could try on a jacket in a store. I looked at the bag, looked at her and then raised an eyebrow (while not saying a word). She say "Oh, I was just seeing how far I could go..." I just said "Uh-huh" while she put her purse down on the ground.

Women have a habit of giving guys tests of his masculinity; not whether or not he is a man, rather how much of a man he is. It's pretty much the deciding factor for her to understand whether he's a "good guy" or a "nice guy."

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Under what circumstances is a woman incapable of carrying a pair of sunglasses, a button or a necklace. If they were going to be such a hassel, she probably would have left them at home. Did she keep her cell?

I was out with a woman last week who held out her purse to me so she could try on a jacket in a store. I looked at the bag, looked at her and then raised an eyebrow (while not saying a word). She say "Oh, I was just seeing how far I could go..." I just said "Uh-huh" while she put her purse down on the ground.

Women have a habit of giving guys tests of his masculinity; not whether or not he is a man, rather how much of a man he is. It's pretty much the deciding factor for her to understand whether he's a "good guy" or a "nice guy."
Exactly. But, is she giving him her items to keep or just to hold like a little slave...?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Exactly. But, is she giving him her items to keep or just to hold like a little slave...?

TO KEEP. Glasses, button, keychain, necklace......

The hoody was because it was cold out and I had a tshirt on and a long bus ride home. She just wanted it back next time we meet. When I did give it back, she said later on in the night on msn "I kinda wish you had my hoody still".

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I have no idea....hahaha, thats why I am asking.

I think she want's me to have things that remind me of her, we traded key clips the other day when we were hanging out.

o.0 Im hangin with her tomm, gotta work a kiss in.