"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

when a girl forces herself on to sh*t.

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I'm just curious on your opinions or whatever...


The other day, some c*nt that I know wanted to if I had my HW done. And I was like yes. And then she asked the obvious question "Let me see your paper".. And I immediately resisted and said "No. but I can help you work out the problems."

And so I ignored her for about 5 minutes and in fact I forgot this wh*re was in my classroom. And I turn my head I see a pair of nice breasts covered by a shirt in front of me. And this **** starts copying my sh*t, and I resisted then, but then she got it, and I was like f*ck it. It's just a HW assignment, and plus I'm not very good in math so if I get a bad grade, then she's screwed too.....

What u dudes think? Should I have kept on resisting or did I do the right thing or whatever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Well I personally hate when people try to copy my work. Why the hell should someone spend 3 minutes on something that took you much longer? Screw them. The chicks in my school almost EXPECT people to cave into them. I say you didn't do enough. Tell her off for coping your crap when you said no before.
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Don't worry about it dude, you never know when you'll want the favor back. I rarely do my homework (got better things to do, like sports, lifting, chillin w/my bros, and macking), so 90% of the time I get it from someone else. lol, gotta love sitting by nerds, not only do they always have their hw, but they'll let u copy cus they're hoping you'll become their friend and make em popular.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
In HS, people copying your homework seems like such a huge deal, because "I spent all this time doing the work, and now they're going to get teh same grade I will"...... but that's because in HS, hw is hw.... (let's see how many acronyms I can fit in here)

then you move on to college, and most profs assign homework but don't care if you do it. That's when you realize that the POINT of homework is not to waste your time, but to help you understand all the points of the lesson.
And then you think back and you realize "I'm glad I did my own homework: because I passed the final, whereas the lazy fvcks who copied other people's work either failed, or had to do ALOT more studying that I ended up doing"

then again, at my HS, we shared hw all the time, because there was just so bloody much of it. we were all smart enough to understand the lessons, but didn't have 8 hours a day to spare. so we had a system of free hw-giving....... some days you'd give your homework to someone, others you'd ask others for hw.... it all balanced out in the end :)
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Don't worry about it dude, you never know when you'll want the favor back. I rarely do my homework (got better things to do, like sports, lifting, chillin w/my bros, and macking), so 90% of the time I get it from someone else. lol, gotta love sitting by nerds, not only do they always have their hw, but they'll let u copy cus they're hoping you'll become their friend and make em popular.
That is funny, sad and true all at the same time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I also remember saying somewhere along the line of "You're trying to take advantage of me" and she was like yeah thats right in a sarcastic tone...I dunno, all I know is that I suck at math so its like a spread virus of a incorrect HW assignment.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I hate when people try to bogard the HW .It's fruity for guys to do that .You should of let her copy it and then gamed her as she was copying it and THEN when she was finished offered to help her with sometime.


Don't get me wrong she's a ***** ...but you could flipped it and took advantage of it.



BTW .The few times i've actually done HW and projects anyone i know and i'm cool with copies it or pencills in their name on it so i really don't see the big deal with that.
 
Top